Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

43 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I haven't seen the vaccine do anything to protect anyone.

It protects them from dying. C’mon man, you’re better than that

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

It protects them from dying. C’mon man, you’re better than that

Maybe it helps those over the age of 60 but I don't it does anything for those who are younger.  People are getting sick and recovering whether they have the vaccine or not.  Not only are they get sick but they are getting it more than once.  It's just hard to see that it's done much good.

Three people in my small work department got Covid, two of the three got it twice, maybe all three got it twice, I can't remember for sure.  A fourth got it as well.  All had 3 to 4 shots prior to getting Covid-19 infection.  The other day one of them said they thought they (our Company) would offer Covid-19 shots, when we got an email that flu shots would be administered the end of September.  Someone said you mean get another Covid shot like every year?  I said, the shot doesn't work, my doctor agrees.  One of the four flippantly said, "that's not true".  

I had 2 covid shots, no booster(s).  I haven't gotten Covid-19 ever.  I stay away from the germs, although I was exposed to it, I didn't get it, because I keep my distance slightly, about 3 feet (and it was outside) when I talked to the person.

Yep. They are cranking it up for an attack on Trump and they got a ton of Trump touting the 'vax' video to pimp when the time comes to claim the jab juice is in fact deadly.

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/08/24/trump-white-house-exerted-pressure-on-fda-for-covid-19-emergency-use-authorizations-house-report-finds-00053428

The Democrats’ investigation also documents White House attempts to block the FDA from collecting additional safety data on Covid-19 vaccines in order to get them to the public before the 2020 presidential election.

So much for 'safe and effective'.

16 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

Three people in my small work department got Covid, two of the three got it twice, maybe all three got it twice, I can't remember for sure.  A fourth got it as well.  All had 3 to 4 shots prior to getting Covid-19 infection.  The other day one of them said they thought they (our Company) would offer Covid-19 shots, when we got an email that flu shots would be administered the end of September.  Someone said you mean get another Covid shot like every year?  I said, the shot doesn't work, my doctor agrees.  One of the four flippantly said, "that's not true".  

I had 2 covid shots, no booster(s).  I haven't gotten Covid-19 ever.  I stay away from the germs, although I was exposed to it, I didn't get it, because I keep my distance slightly, about 3 feet (and it was outside) when I talked to the person.

That one should place his order for a coffin.

13 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Yep. They are cranking it up for an attack on Trump and they got a ton of Trump touting the 'vax' video to pimp when the time comes to claim the jab juice is in fact deadly.

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/08/24/trump-white-house-exerted-pressure-on-fda-for-covid-19-emergency-use-authorizations-house-report-finds-00053428

The Democrats’ investigation also documents White House attempts to block the FDA from collecting additional safety data on Covid-19 vaccines in order to get them to the public before the 2020 presidential election.

So much for 'safe and effective'.

Thanks for the link, it doesn’t say what you think it does.

It says the Trump administration pressured the FDA to not include the 60-day safety follow up, but the FDA did in fact include it.

2 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Maybe it helps those over the age of 60 but I don't it does anything for those who are younger.  People are getting sick and recovering whether they have the vaccine or not.  Not only are they get sick but they are getting it more than once.  It's just hard to see that it's done much good.

Maybe, lol.  It might not be doing much right now because almost everyone has natural immunity at this point.   But it prevented many deaths in 2021, and would have been more if more people had taken it.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

11 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Maybe, lol.  It might not be doing much right now because almost everyone has natural immunity at this point.   But it prevented many deaths in 2021, and would have been more if more people had taken it.

I'm still concerned at what the vaccine is going to do to healthy people in the long term.

19 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I'm still concerned at what the vaccine is going to do to healthy people in the long term.

It's 2 shots and who knows how many boosters to combat a benign disease in healthy people. Can only do damage.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

You shouldn't be.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Regardless of what people in this thread will have you believe, the health agencies around the world are monitoring the safety of the vaccine.

There is not a huge worldwide conspiracy where every government health cares agency in the world is covering up major issues with the vaccine.

Anti-vaxxer's are gaining popularity right now and because of that the United States has its first polio outbreak in decades, measle outbreaks are becoming more common, etc.

The covid-19 vaccine does reduce chance of death and hospitalization in people under the age of 65, and while the risk is low in that age group it is not 0.

Although, the FDA/CDC has not done a good job explaining to people when to get the shot, if you still have antibodies from a previous infection then it is not worth it. I hope that they do a better job of communicating that this winter, but i would not hold my breath.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

Regardless of what people in this thread will have you believe, the health agencies around the world are monitoring the safety of the vaccine.

There is not a huge worldwide conspiracy where every government health cares agency in the world is covering up major issues with the vaccine.

Anti-vaxxer's are gaining popularity right now and because of that the United States has its first polio outbreak in decades, measle outbreaks are becoming more common, etc.

The covid-19 vaccine does reduce chance of death and hospitalization in people under the age of 65, and while the risk is low in that age group it is not 0.

Although, the FDA/CDC has not done a good job explaining to people when to get the shot, if you still have antibodies from a previous infection then it is not worth it. I hope that they do a better job of communicating that this winter, but i would not hold my breath.

Agree with everything here except Covid vax skepticism isn’t the reason there is Polio in NY.  That’s most likely from a history of vax skepticism from a particular religious sect.

But, wouldn’t be surprised to see more diseases that we haven’t seen in a long time time start popping up more often…

1 hour ago, MTSkiBum said:

What does any of this have to do with what may happen 5 years from now?  He said he was concerned and he should be. We all should be.  

14 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Why were there more deaths in 2021 with the vaccine and there were in 2020 without the vaccine?

now you are trying to justify why you were scared shitless for a year.

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

Agree with everything here except Covid vax skepticism isn’t the reason there is Polio in NY.  That’s most likely from a history of vax skepticism from a particular religious sect.

But, wouldn’t be surprised to see more diseases that we haven’t seen in a long time time start popping up more often…

Of course, we re letting millions of unvaxed illegals enter our country and roam freely.

8 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Of course, we re letting millions of unvaxed illegals enter our country and roam freely.

True dat.  

29 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Greater than 90% chance that person with Polio is an Orthodox Jew.

23 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Greater than 90% chance that person with Polio is an Orthodox Jew.

Go away, that has nothing to do with my post. 

26 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Go away, that has nothing to do with my post. 

Go away, your post has nothing to do with why there is polio in NY.

4 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I find this argument funny. 

people concern themselves with this yet some of those same people take street drugs or drink like fish and there is actually proof these things are harmful.

the reality is there can be side effects with every drug you take. .   Aspirin, Tylenol,  basic cold meds can also have side effects and people dont think twice about it. a person in my family has a food allergy to onions and garlic and cant eat any processed/fast food without getting very ill  (because they put garlic and onion powder in everything)

I suppose if you live a clean life and only eat organic, and dont take any drugs of any kind, this kind of argument makes sense and jives with your lifestyle.

but we have lots of data now on the vaccine.   millions have had the jab.    short term effects are known.   we cant prove the long term effects because not enough time has passed.

its about as safe as we can prove with data.

I have had covid.   and I still have some health issues still lingering as a result of having caught it.    If I can keep others from having my experience I would do so.

if you have bad side effects from Covid, its Not good.   and I would like you not to have my experience with the virus.  in the end, it is your choice, and I respect that.  but do your research.  there are two sides to the argument but there is also a lot of misinformation out there.  make sure you get your info from a trusted source.   internet chat boards are not the most reliable source for information.

good luck

11 minutes ago, Ray_T said:

I have had covid.   and I still have some health issues still lingering as a result of having caught it.    If I can keep others from having my experience I would do so.

:lol:   How do you propose the do this? I have an idea.

3 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

Why were there more deaths in 2021 with the vaccine and there were in 2020 without the vaccine?

now you are trying to justify why you were scared shitless for a year.

35%+ of the deaths in 2021 happened before the vaccine was really available.  Most of the remaining were unvaccinated

The greatest tennis player in the world won’t be able to participate in the US Open because he won’t get useless chemicals injected into his body. Yet illegals stream across our borders everyday and don’t even get tested. Some of you voted for this. We would be better off if you didn’t vote anymore. You can’t handle it. Or better yet just leave.  

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The greatest tennis player in the world won’t be able to participate in the US Open because he won’t get useless chemicals injected into his body. Yet illegals stream across our borders everyday and don’t even get tested. Some of you voted for this. We would be better off if you didn’t vote anymore. You can’t handle it. Or better yet just leave.  

Djokovic could become a US citizen then he won’t have to take the vaccine.  ‘Merica!

26 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Djokovic could become a US citizen then he won’t have to take the vaccine.  ‘Merica!

Do you have to respond to everything? You’re not interesting enough. Take a play or two off. 

12 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Do you have to respond to everything? You’re not interesting enough. Take a play or two off. 

Says the guy with 77,000 posts

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Says the guy with 77,000 posts

I’m interesting. You’re not. HTH. 

The more that time passes, the more Alex Berenson is vindicated. 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The more that time passes, the more Alex Berenson is vindicated. 

What are you referring to? Like how he promised not to settle his lawsuit against twitter but then did anyway?

11 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

It's 2 shots and who knows how many boosters to combat a benign disease in healthy people. Can only do damage.

Tim hack would love a shotglass full fo it so he could gargle it.

On 8/24/2022 at 7:06 PM, TimHauck said:

Thanks for the link, it doesn’t say what you think it does.

It says the Trump administration pressured the FDA to not include the 60-day safety follow up, but the FDA did in fact include it.

You idiot. You cannot comprehend anything. That's why you look like such a complete fool in this thread. What I'm showing is that the D's are setting the stage for their flip and blame Trump for this disastrously useless deadly garbage. It doesn't matter if the FDA included it. It's what the Ds will pimp to their brainwashed followers. Idiot. You gotta be shonuff. I mean you are easy his level of retardation.

11 hours ago, MTSkiBum said:

Yeah and countries are starting to realize how horrible & deadly this crap is. UK is questioning the excess deaths. 

https://rairfoundation.com/germanys-largest-health-insurer-reveals-1-in-25-clients-underwent-medical-treatment-in-2021-for-covid-vaccine-side-effects/

Germany's largest health insurer reveals 1 in 25 clients underwent medical treatment in 2021 for COVID 'vaccine' side effects, an increase of 3,000%, w/1 in 500 injections expected to cause serious side effects, including permanent disability & death.

Now that's what I call 'safe & effective'. 😆

7 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

What are you referring to? Like how he promised not to settle his lawsuit against twitter but then did anyway?

Your level of ignorance is off the charts, shonuff.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Tim hack would love a shotglass full fo it so he could gargle it.

You idiot. You cannot comprehend anything. That's why you look like such a complete fool in this thread. What I'm showing is that the D's are setting the stage for their flip and blame Trump for this disastrously useless deadly garbage. It doesn't matter if the FDA included it. It's what the Ds will pimp to their brainwashed followers. Idiot. You gotta be shonuff. I mean you are easy his level of retardation.

Yeah and countries are starting to realize how horrible & deadly this crap is. UK is questioning the excess deaths. 

https://rairfoundation.com/germanys-largest-health-insurer-reveals-1-in-25-clients-underwent-medical-treatment-in-2021-for-covid-vaccine-side-effects/

Germany's largest health insurer reveals 1 in 25 clients underwent medical treatment in 2021 for COVID 'vaccine' side effects, an increase of 3,000%, w/1 in 500 injections expected to cause serious side effects, including permanent disability & death.

Now that's what I call 'safe & effective'. 😆

Why do they need a story for their brainwashed followers?  Won’t they all be dead this time next year?

Switzerland never shut down. They did fine. What a bunch of idiots we were after a certain point. I’m pissed I got that vaccine. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Switzerland never shut down. They did fine. 

They also have a high vax rate and no excess deaths currently

30 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Your level of ignorance is off the charts, shonuff.

I think he might be dumber than ShoNuff. And that's saying something.  

48 minutes ago, Horseman said:

I think he might be dumber than ShoNuff. And that's saying something.  

That’s why I don’t think he’s Shonuff. 

On 8/24/2022 at 3:33 PM, Gepetto said:

I think people claiming they got covid multiple times are claiming that to get off work.  All the shìtbags where I work magically got covid 3 or more times while everyone else got it once.

1 minute ago, nobody said:

I think people claiming they got covid multiple times are claiming that to get off work.  All the shìtbags where I work magically got covid 3 or more times while everyone else got it once.

Yep, Biden is doing the same thing.

• Thanks 1