Sign in to follow this  
porkbutt

trump - march for life

Pro life rally.  And all the other Presidents are cowards for not addressing 500K of their constituents.

• Like 1

I wonder if any windows will be broken or cars set on fire? 

I like it that he actually sticks to his promises, but strategically I think this might not be a winner for him.  The people who want to murder babies are rather vocal and expansive.....

If I can’t kill my baby at anytime during or right after birth that makes you a sexist. 

5 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I like it that he actually sticks to his promises, but strategically I think this might not be a winner for him.  The people who want to murder babies are rather vocal and expansive.....

They people who want to kill babies aren't voting for him anyway.

1 minute ago, Cdub100 said:

True, but I think poking at them might be a strategically bad move, hell I am probably wrong since he is doing it......maybe they ran the numbers and found out attending would add to his already insurmountable lead....

I am done underestimating and second-guessing the living incarnation of Forrest Gump    :doh:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

True, but I think poking at them might be a strategically bad move, hell I am probably wrong since he is doing it......maybe they ran the numbers and found out attending would add to his already insurmountable lead....

I am done underestimating and second-guessing the living incarnation of Forrest Gump    :doh:

I guess that's a matter of perspective. I don't think he's poking them but during up his base. Hell liberals think everything is attack on them. 

I think this is a good move for him. Supporting pro life all but locks in the Christian vote.

40 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I wonder if any windows will be broken or cars set on fire? 

wonder if we'll see any vagina hats, purple haired fruitloops, or rainbow thongs?

I can only hope this is a glimpse of what’s to come in the fall. Beat the killing babies after they have been born over their heads. Pound em. The overwhelming majority of people are not down with that. Make them defend it. I have felt they have been saving that. 

40 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

True, pro abortion people are probably the one group that Trump has zero chance with.

1 minute ago, lickin_starfish said:

If the rule is "her body, her choice", can she cut your weiner off while its in there?

I think Ashley Judd did that many times and never cleaned up after it. She's got pounds of sausage plugging her up. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

If the rule is "her body, her choice", can she cut your weiner off while its in there?

I'll abide by "her body, her choice", if she also abides by "her money".

2 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

If a woman decides to keep a baby against the wishes of the father, she should foot the cost of raising the child. Fair is fair.

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

If a woman decides to keep a baby against the wishes of the father, she should foot the cost of raising the child. Fair is fair.

Not his body... not his choice... that'll be the argument against that.

3 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

This is the way it should be if abortion is legal. Correct. Also, given abortion is legal, if the woman chooses to abort a child against the father's wishes, she should go to prison for murder.

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Not his body... not his choice... that'll be the argument against that.

Never understood the argument that a guy doesn't have a say in it. Probably because women want it both ways. They want their own personal choice to decide if a baby lives or dies, and then if they choose living, then they want to get paid. 

What a crock of shlt. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I think the abortion issue is a winner for the first time in its history. I never really cared until the third trimester and after the child is born stuff. Like many I assume, I just figured these were performed early on.  But of course, as they do, libtards couldn’t leave well enough alone. Most people are not good with this.  Many of them are black and Hispanic. 

8 minutes ago, sderk said:

Never understood the argument that a guy doesn't have a say in it. Probably because women want it both ways. They want their own personal choice to decide if a baby lives or dies, and then if they choose living, then they want to get paid

What a crock of shlt. 

This is a very true statement.  They want sole decision and the father has to accept it, no matter what.

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

This is a very true statement.  They want sole decision and the father has to accept it, no matter what.

I don't think I have ever heard of this type of argument being put forth for men concerning the aftermath of  women's choice vs. men's lack of choice.  

Just now, sderk said:

I don't think I have ever heard of this type of argument being put forth for men concerning the aftermath of  women's choice vs. men's lack of choice.  

You never will.

51 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

If this is the rule, why is prostitution illegal?

The only choice "her" should have is what kind of sandwich she is surprising her man with. 

• Haha 1

Let's lay out what the rules should be if abortion is legal and it's a consensual sex bun in the oven:

There should be check boxes on a legal "have a baby" form (lifetime commitment):

1. Both want the baby. They share equally in raising the child.

2. Chick chooses to have baby,. Guy doesn't want baby: Chick get's baby and pays for all costs of raising child. Guy has no obligations.

3a. Chick doesn't want baby. Guy wants baby: Chick has baby, guy gets baby and pays all costs for raising child. Chick has no obligations other than delivering baby. No drugs, no alcohol, no smoking etc until baby is delivered. 

3b. Chick doesn't want baby and aborts. Guy wants baby. Chick goes to prison for murder.

4.  Neither want baby. Well, then what can you say? Vote for a democrat over and over again.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, sderk said:

Let's lay out what the rules should be if abortion is legal and it's a consensual sex bun in the oven:

There should be check boxes on a legal "have a baby" form (lifetime commitment):

2. Chick chooses to have baby,. Guy doesn't want baby: Chick get's baby and pays for all costs of raising child. Guy has no obligations.

3a. Chick doesn't want baby. Guy wants baby: Chick has baby, guy gets baby and pays all costs for raising child. Chick has no obligations other than delivering baby. No drugs, no alcohol, no smoking etc until baby is delivered. 

3b. Chick doesn't want baby and aborts. Guy wants baby. Chick goes to prison for murder.

4.  Neither want baby. Well, then what can you say? Vote for a democrat over and over again.

Boxes. We win. Get in line now goobers.  

I’m personally against abortion, but never had much of a problem with strangers having them. 
But the earlier poster is right...you give an inch on any liberal/progressive policy and they shove the next mile down your throat and ridicule you for not caving. 
Like moving past LGB, they’ve gone too far with pro choice and suddenly I find myself even more pro life (still not completely). 

6 minutes ago, sderk said:

There should be check boxes on a legal pregnancy form (lifetime commitment):

I have a problem with #2.  Any guy can say he doesn't want the baby, just to be a cheap azz mofo to avoid having to carry his fair share.  Also don't like it because a guy could just say that so that the mom can have an easier time going on welfare, because the dad isn't around... but he is, essentially giving them the chance to double dip.

4 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Yeah, there needs to be an addendum to the whole "my body, my choice" buIIshit. 

It should be "my body, my choice, my responsibility." Otherwise they're just admitting that they can't do it on their own and they need a man to save them. 

9 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I have a problem with #2.  Any guy can say he doesn't want the baby, just to be a cheap azz mofo to avoid having to carry his fair share.  Also don't like it because a guy could just say that so that the mom can have an easier time going on welfare, because the dad isn't around... but he is, essentially giving them the chance to double dip.

If some chick is with a dude who would just be a cheap ass and say he wants nothing to do with the kid because of money, then she should not have have allowed him to impregnate her. I mean, what kind of father would he be anyway if that is his character? We need less kids raised by those turds.

Welfare shouldn't apply to people because they are pumping out babies when they can't afford to. That is a fault in the system.

Seriously, people need to think first and screw afterwards.

1 minute ago, 5-Points said:

Yeah, there needs to be an addendum to the whole "my body, my choice" buIIshit. 

It should be "my body, my choice, my responsibility." Otherwise their are just admitting that they can't do it on their own and they need a man to save them. 

Exactly.  She wants the right to kill the baby, fine... but you're responsible for paying for it, no the government.

1 minute ago, sderk said:

If some chick is with a dude who would just be a cheap ass and say he wants nothing to do with the kid because of money, then she should not have have allowed him to impregnate her. I mean, what kind of father would he be anyway if that is his character? We need less kids raised by those turds.

Welfare shouldn't apply to people because they are pumping out babies when they can't afford to. That is a fault in the system.

LOL, girls being logical?  HA!  When has that ever happened?  We're not talking about unicorns here. :thumbsup:

See, this is just common sense and another reason why DJT resonates with the American people. 

"I've called upon them [Congress] to defend the dignity of life and to pass legislation prohibiting late term abortions of children who can feel pain in their mother's womb." - Trump

1 minute ago, avoiding injuries said:

See, this is just common sense and another reason why DJT resonates with the American people. 

"I've called upon them [Congress] to defend the dignity of life and to pass legislation prohibiting late term abortions of children who can feel pain in their mother's womb." - Trump

And the left hates him for this and wants him gone like nothing else on this earth. I'm sure on liberal radio they are ripping him for this as if he killed their moms. 

They should ban all abortions after the first trimester. That's THREE months. Hoes need to make a decision.

• Thanks 1