Patriotsfatboy1

Kobe Bryant - Dead in helicopter crash

21 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Wait. What does this guy do for a living? He talks about this situation like it's been his job for the past 50 years. Holy moly.

Even had his clock down pat. "Standing in the parking lot about 9:43."

Look at his hat

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Strike said:

I"m sorry but this bothers me.  Why the fock would Kobe open a sports academy in Thousand Oaks?  Kobe lived in Orange County, which is probably 30 miles SOUTH of downtown Los Angeles.  Thousand Oaks is probably 50+ miles NORTH of downtown Los Angeles.  You can open a sports academy anywhere but you choose 80+ miles away through the worst traffic in the focking United States?  Yeah, I get it.  You're rich and have a helicopter but apparently sometimes that isn't even the best choice of mode of transportation.  Fock.

Perhaps his study revealed that the location provided access to the right mix of customers?

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Perhaps his study revealed that the location provided access to the right mix of customers?

Define right mix.  Thousand Oaks is an upper middle class/rich white area.  If he was going for strictly money sure.  If he was going for talent probably not the greatest choice.  But he could find money a hell of a lot closer to home.

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Says the jackass who brings trump into this?  Not a single mention til you decide to be a troll. Again

Your buddies already brought Kavanaugh, #metoo and the impeachment into it.

Go lecture them.

• Like 1

Just now, Strike said:

Define right mix.  Thousand Oaks is an upper middle class/rich white area.  If he was going for strictly money sure.  If he was going for talent probably not the greatest choice.

Rassisst x 10.

Just now, Utilit99 said:

Travel With Angels. 

My guess is that he was in aviation and prior to that, he was in the military (Vietnam?).  Just a guess, though.

Just now, Utilit99 said:

Rassisst x 10.

Not really.  Speaking as someone who grew up not that far from T.O. and knows the athletic history of the area.

1 minute ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

My guess is that he was in aviation and prior to that, he was in the military (Vietnam?).  Just a guess, though.

Agreed. Not only that, he loved what he did. 

Now libtards are upset because politics gets brought into a “sports” matter.   Lol. And Kobe didn’t mind bringing politics into sports, on the court.  So tough. 

I wonder if the nine people on board knew that they were going to die or was it quick and they had no time to process it...

9 minutes ago, posty said:

I wonder if the nine people on board knew that they were going to die or was it quick and they had no time to process it...

Me too, I wondered the same thing. As a matter of fact I wonder if the girls on the flight were posting on IG or Snapchat or texting. Kids tend to this constantly. Then I thought, I wonder if anyone will sue? Was the pilot pressured to fly? Was the helicopter in bad condition? Was the helicopter made to wait too long to land? Did it fall out of the sky or crash into the mountain?

I am not a basketball fan or even a Kobe fan. I still think this situation is tragic for all families who have lost loved ones. No one is making Kobe to be anything more than he was, a great basketball player.

Just now, peenie said:

Was the pilot pressured to fly? Was the helicopter in bad condition? Was the helicopter made to wait too long to land? Did it fall out of the sky or crash into the mountain?

NTSB will determine most, if not all, of this...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, peenie said:

Me too, I wondered the same thing. As a matter of fact I wonder if the girls on the flight were posting on IG or Snapchat or texting. Kids tend to this constantly. Then I thought, I wonder if anyone will sue? Was the pilot pressured to fly? Was the helicopter in bad condition? Was the helicopter made to wait too long to land? Did it fall out of the sky or crash into the mountain?

I am not a basketball fan or even a Kobe fan. I still think this situation is tragic for all families who have lost loved ones. No one is making Kobe to be anything more than he was, a great basketball player.

No one? Apparently, all of LA is grieving. :dunno:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba/kobe-bryants-death-in-helicopter-crash-stuns-the-world-leaves-la-grieving/ar-BBZlyFo?li=BBnb7Kz

Kobe Bryant’s death in helicopter crash stuns the world, leaves L.A. grieving

41 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Now libtards are upset because politics gets brought into a “sports” matter.   Lol. And Kobe didn’t mind bringing politics into sports, on the court.  So tough. 

Like this?  :o

http://cbsnews1.cbsistatic.com/hub/i/r/2014/12/10/66343bb5-32bd-4ea1-a99f-7ee0fc13c911/thumbnail/620x350/ee524bd250bd69f5117c53b80a5485fd/kobebryant460227440.jpg

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

No one? Apparently, all of LA is grieving. :dunno:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba/kobe-bryants-death-in-helicopter-crash-stuns-the-world-leaves-la-grieving/ar-BBZlyFo?li=BBnb7Kz

Kobe Bryant’s death in helicopter crash stuns the world, leaves L.A. grieving

Yeah, but he was a great player for the Los Angeles team. Think of how sad people would be should Tom Brady pass away in an untimely fashion. It would be a total shocker.

6 minutes ago, peenie said:

Yeah, but he was a great player for the Los Angeles team. Think of how sad people would be should Tom Brady pass away in an untimely fashion. It would be a total shocker.

Meh, outside of Boston Brady is widely viewed as a cheating-crybaby-dooshbag, Bryant was a globally known and liked person as well as a basketball player

7 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Meh, outside of Boston Brady is widely viewed as a cheating-crybaby-dooshbag, Bryant was a globally known and liked person as well as a basketball player

Can’t speak for any other fan base but Philly fans hated Kobe. 

• Haha 1

Authorities as of Noon Monday still havent confirmed all the identities..That'll tell you how much of a mess that accident scene and the interior of what was left of that chopper must have looked.  

10 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I would disagree with the "liked" part.  Much like Jordan, I respected the hell out of his game, but disliked the person. The chokefockbuttrape thing he got away with (legally, anyway)  pretty much made my mind up.  I am sure for younger fans your statement is true.

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

I remember about 10 years ago, maybe 12, when the Celtics sucked.  The Lakers visited the garden and the Boston fans were chanting MVP to Kobe as he destroyed the Celtics.  Never would have thought I'd see that in my lifetime given the history of those clubs.  Was awesome.

1 minute ago, posty said:

You dumb fock.

You did read this part right?  God I hate stupid people that can't even read

Though authorities had not yet publicly identified crash victims as of Monday morning, some relatives and community members had begun to confirm their loved ones’ deaths. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Authorities as of Noon Monday still havent confirmed all the identities..That'll tell you how much of a mess that accident scene and the interior of what was left of that chopper must have looked.  

Except that multiple outlets including the LA Times and Today have published the names.  https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/who-were-the-victims-of-the-helicopter-crash-that-killed-kobe-bryant/ar-BBZnmhy?ocid=spartanntp

I am sure that the scene is a mess, but they say that it is really hard to get to.  Unless, of course, you have a helicopter.  :o

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

First of all, lol. Second, Philly fans hate anyone that wins, because they have done so little of it.  Very little. 

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

I remember about 10 years ago, maybe 12, when the Celtics sucked.  The Lakers visited the garden and the Boston fans were chanting MVP to Kobe as he destroyed the Celtics.  Never would have thought I'd see that in my lifetime given the history of those clubs.  Was awesome.

They have done that for multiple former rivals.  The Boston fans can be d!cks sometimes, but most of the time there is a lot of class and respect.  

1 minute ago, supermike80 said:

You dumb fock.

You did read this part right?  God I hate stupid people that can't even read

Though authorities had not yet publicly identified crash victims as of Monday morning, some relatives and community members had begun to confirm their loved ones’ deaths. 

D'Oh, I missed that part...  I just went straight to the bolded...

Apologies...

But in all seriousness, why would relatives and community members confirm that their family member is among the dead if they weren't?

1 minute ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Except that multiple outlets including the LA Times and Today have published the names.  https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/who-were-the-victims-of-the-helicopter-crash-that-killed-kobe-bryant/ar-BBZnmhy?ocid=spartanntp

I am sure that the scene is a mess, but they say that it is really hard to get to.  Unless, of course, you have a helicopter.  :o

:doh: The focking papers DOES NOT MAKE IT OFFICIAL.

Point is, I'm sure besides the impact and the fire, there is not a whole lot to identify.  Jesus..I can;t believe I have to spell that out.  Gross scene. 

2 minutes ago, posty said:

D'Oh, I missed that part...  I just went straight to the bolded...

Apologies...

But in all seriousness, why would relatives and community members confirm that their family member is among the dead if they weren't?

There is little doubt those 9 were the ones..My point is, for the last time, the scene must have been horrific.  Enough so to where the authorities have not yet confirmed the identities of all of them.   That's it.  Alls I was saying.

5 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

There is little doubt those 9 were the ones..My point is, for the last time, the scene must have been horrific.  Enough so to where the authorities have not yet confirmed the identities of all of them.   That's it.  Alls I was saying.

If you listened to the cops yesterday, they said the terrain was hard to navigate and that it would take them a couple of days before they could really get to stuff.  It did not sound like there were body parts all over the place.  

Just now, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

If you listened to the cops yesterday, they said the terrain was hard to navigate and that it would take them a couple of days before they could really get to stuff.  It did not sound like there were body parts all over the place.  

Yeah cause the cops would say

"Well there were body parts all over the place"

2 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Says the jackass who brings trump into this?  Not a single mention til you decide to be a troll. Again

Actually, I was told in this very thread last night that I created a world in which Kobe deserved to be criticized on his death day because of what the Democrats did to Brett Kavanaugh. 

It admittedly threw me off. So I am with you on this one. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Yeah cause the cops would say

"Well there were body parts all over the place"

There are definitely body parts all over the place and any that didn't get torn to shreds were probably burnt beyond recognition in that fireball of an explosion. It supposedly hit at 160 knots. Thats hauling ass.

2 minutes ago, lod001 said:

There are definitely body parts all over the place and any that didn't get torn to shreds were probably burnt beyond recognition in that fireball of an explosion. It supposedly hit at 160 knots. Thats hauling ass.

Body parts everywhere..blood everywhere..not to mention the fire.   Gross

10 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I didn't know the Senate had a chaplain. :dunno:

Senate Chaplain Barry Black.

There is indeed, and he has a rather nice office in the attic of the capitol building....

I wonder if the helicopter ran out of gas since it dropped so fast? I wonder why they lost contact?