Sign in to follow this  
fandandy

How does the Chevy Invisible Trailer Work?

31 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

You’re right. Guess I should’ve read it instead of just the title. Kinda hard at work since I’m trying to multitask. 

I’ll just leave with you’re right. I’m wrong. Sound good? 

Except for this post:

I base it off that and the link I literally just posted. Notice how they recalled most of their 2019-2020 trucks. Did they do the same with Chevy? Nope. But aren’t they put together the same with the same parts?

Im trying to be nice and civil about it but if you wanna play Fock Fock games We can play Fock Fock games. It’s your choice. I only mimic the attitude I’m given

1)  You acted like you have a longstanding opinion that GMC is crap and Chevy is great.  When queried whether that was just based upon people you've "seen" buy trucks you said no, it was that AND the link you posted.  Except now it sounds like you just googled and found the link today, which turns out doesn't even support your premise. So which is it, did you form your opinion based on people you "see" buy trucks or is it supported by actual data as well?  Don't answer that.  We've already determined it.

2)  Then you go off on how you act based upon how others treat you.  Well, maybe you wouldn't get mocked if you didn't post opinions that are totally wrong and devoid of facts, and then get all offended when people call you out on them. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Well, did you score in the top 95pct or whatever a 34 act score correlates too? 

:dunno:  I had a 1360 in the old scoring.  Not sure what that means for percentile.  Got me into a good school, though.  :banana:

Sorry guys but I’m not responding anymore. I swear you guys will argue about anything. Then when someone refuses to argue you get pissy. Have fun. I’ve got other sh1t to do than deal with you lot and your desire to argue for the sake of arguing ✌🏻

Just now, Djgb13 said:

Sorry guys but I’m not responding anymore. I swear you guys will argue about anything. Then when someone refuses to argue you get pissy. Have fun. I’ve got other sh1t to do than deal with you lot and your desire to argue for the sake of arguing ✌🏻

Yeah, why should people be allowed to argue with the village idiot who's wrong all the time and then runs away? 

🤣

I'm mean it's pretty basic knowledge that Chevy, being a GMC product and all is the same focking thing as a GMC other than decals and other minor cosmetic stuff. 

Right?

1 minute ago, Strike said:

Yeah, why should people be allowed to argue with the village idiot who's wrong all the time and then runs away? 

🤣

Yep. Peace dude ✌🏻

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

I'm mean it's pretty basic knowledge that Chevy, being a GMC product and all is the same focking thing as a GMC other than decals and other minor cosmetic stuff. 

Right?

To everyone else in the world but Digby.

6 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

:dunno:  I had a 1360 in the old scoring.  Not sure what that means for percentile.  Got me into a good school, though.  :banana:

That’s really good. Impressed. And believable. But a 34 is incredible. Do you believe in miracles? 

2 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Right?

Yep. Just like Volvo owns Bugatti, Bentley, Lamborghini, etc. The argument was I’ve seen more GMCs have problems than I do chevys. Which I have. Using an analogy, you see people go to a restaurant. They get food poisoning. Your parents go. They get it. Cousin goes. They get it. You have people telling you how that’s a minority and that it’s completely fine if you go. Do you still go to that restaurant? Probably not. Same concept here. Not hard to grasp. But I’d rather just say “you’re right. I’m wrong” and not argue. Nutso won’t change his mind. Neither will I. But I don’t wanna argue. Cause the people here CRAVE an argument. About anything. I don’t. 

7 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Yep. Just like Volvo owns Bugatti, Bentley, Lamborghini, etc. The argument was I’ve seen more GMCs have problems than I do chevys. Which I have. Using an analogy, you see people go to a restaurant. They get food poisoning. Your parents go. They get it. Cousin goes. They get it. You have people telling you how that’s a minority and that it’s completely fine if you go. Do you still go to that restaurant? Probably not. Same concept here. Not hard to grasp. But I’d rather just say “you’re right. I’m wrong” and not argue. Nutso won’t change his mind. Neither will I. But I don’t wanna argue. Cause the people here CRAVE an argument. About anything. I don’t. 

You also said you used a link to help form your opinion, and the link actually showed the opposite of what you were alleging.  I thought you had acknowledged you were wrong and had other things to do?

😂

1 minute ago, Strike said:

You also said you used a link to help form your opinion, and the link actually showed the opposite of what you were alleging.  I thought you had acknowledged you were wrong and had other things to do?

😂

You still tryna argue aren’t you? It’s eating you up I refuse to take the bait isn’t it? You can argue with someone else cause I said already I’m not wasting my time on this 

Just now, Djgb13 said:

You still tryna argue aren’t you? It’s eating you up I refuse to take the bait isn’t it? You can argue with someone else cause I said already I’m not wasting my time on this 

I'm not arguing.  What's there to argue about?  You've already been proven wrong by your own link, and even acknowledged as much.  I'm just having fun mocking your stupidity.

:wave:

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

😁

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

I'm not arguing.  What's there to argue about?  You've already been proven wrong by your own link, and even acknowledged as much.  I'm just having fun mocking your stupidity.

:wave:

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

Sorry pal I'm not clicking a link without context.  I thought you weren't responding any more?  Don't you have other sh*t to do?

Look again. And stop responding. You’re blowing up my damn notifications and it’s hard to work 

1 minute ago, Djgb13 said:

Look again. And stop responding. You’re blowing up my damn notifications and it’s hard to work 

I might suggest turning off notifications when people respond to you.  You will thank me later.  

2 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

That's a shame.  I hope the quality of your fry cooking doesn't go down as a result of these distractions.

Just now, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

I might suggest turning off notifications when people respond to you.  You will thank me later.  

I don’t know how from my phone 😣 it doesn’t give me the damn option. Computer here blocks this website. Plus, I like to know if I have a notification but damn some of y’all will blow up someone’s notifications when y’all wanna argue. 

Just now, Strike said:

That's a shame.  I hope the quality of your fry cooking doesn't go down as a result of these distractions.

Nah I sling the fries like a pro 

Just now, Djgb13 said:

I don’t know how from my phone 😣 it doesn’t give me the damn option. Computer here blocks this website. Plus, I like to know if I have a notification but damn some of y’all will blow up someone’s notifications when y’all wanna argue. 

Your work must be the first company in the world that blocks this website!!!!  Hey Mike, you've hit the big time!

5 minutes ago, Strike said:

Your work must be the first company in the world that blocks this website!!!!  Hey Mike, you've hit the big time!

Government computers block a lot of sh1t

5 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

Ford and GMC have a sh1t tin of problems. Chevy and Toyota? Not so much. 

Hilarious 

1 hour ago, supermike80 said:

Bigger question is...are they real people or actors???

Probably the same person. 

8 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

You’re right. Guess I should’ve read it instead of just the title. Kinda hard at work since I’m trying to multitask. 

I’ll just leave with you’re right. I’m wrong. Sound good? 

$15 an hour AND you get to post here. Dream job. For a hick.  

7 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

Yep. Peace dude ✌🏻

Thought you said you weren’t responding anymore. Ha. Liar. 

6 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I keep hearing the Benny Hill theme in my head. 

Dueling Banjos is more like it

22 hours ago, fandandy said:

Anyone know?

This transparent camera view works by lining up the images from the camera attached to the back of the trailer and the camera on the back of the truck. It then detects the edges of the trailer box and outlines it.

19 hours ago, SUXBNME said:

Which is 15 more things to go wrong on a vehicle that already has more than it's fair share of problems. 

Count me out on this one. :thumbsdown:

One extra camera connection lol