Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

Stacey Abrams says she would be an 'excellent running mate' to Joe Biden

Dumb and dumber in real life. :lol: 

Restitution, Alzheimers, and ghetto can be our future. How glorious that would be.   

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/15/politics/stacey-abrams-vice-president-joe-biden/index.html

Washington (CNN)Former Georgia gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams says she would be "honored" to be chosen as former Vice President Joe Biden's running mate.

"I would be an excellent running mate," Abrams told Elle magazine in an interview published Wednesday.
"I have the capacity to attract voters by motivating typically ignored communities," Abrams said. "I have a strong history of executive and management experience in the private, public, and nonprofit sectors. I've spent 25 years in independent study of foreign policy. I am ready to help advance an agenda of restoring America's place in the world. If I am selected, I am prepared and excited to serve."

He already offered it to her. This is just her continued way to introduce herself to the nation and get used to seeing her. They met just before he announced and there is 0 chance he does not eventually announce her as his vp. Year of the woman bullcrap and try to pull in blacks. 

@Utilit99 

Couldn't you have just put in the thread that you started last month instead of starting a new thread?

Or my thread from last year?

3 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

He already offered it to her. This is just her continued way to introduce herself to the nation and get used to seeing her. They met just before he announced and there is 0 chance he does not eventually announce her as his vp. Year of the woman bullcrap and try to pull in blacks. 

That's the left mentality for ya. Play the race card when you don't have intelligence to show off.

Don't worry about them being qualified, but simply push them because they think they will get more votes out of it. 

12 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

That's the left mentality for ya. Play the race card when you don't have intelligence to show off.

Don't worry about them being qualified, but simply push them because they think they will get more votes out of it. 

Exactly this.

If she does become the running mate, the commercials write themselves...

The Palin "heartbeat away" was big in 2008, this should be even bigger since Biden is older than McCain was when he ran...  Abrams couldn't even win the election in her state, at least Palin won in Alaska...

Of course, this should be another huge reason:  Abrams is pro-abortion rights, advocates for expanded gun control, and opposes proposals for stricter voter ID laws

7 hours ago, posty said:

If she does become the running mate, the commercials write themselves...

The Palin "heartbeat away" was big in 2008, this should be even bigger since Biden is older than McCain was when he ran...  Abrams couldn't even win the election in her state, at least Palin won in Alaska...

Of course, this should be another huge reason:  Abrams is pro-abortion rights, advocates for expanded gun control, and opposes proposals for stricter voter ID laws

Biden being older than McCain... who cares? Older. How about he's already demented! McCain was fully competent mentally. Biden is already showing clear signs of dementia and the election is eight months away. Even the most delusional of Democrats has to know that Biden is simply an irresponsible choice, why the hell they voted for him, I've got no idea. That's what they chose for themselves (went along with like sheep for what was arranged for them by the DNC and media). They had 25 non-demented options but Bernie was sweeping the field and looked ready to clean up on Super Tuesday so they panicked and said "fock it" and went with whoever James Clyburn told them to vote for.

Stacey Abrams would be only the 2nd Gen Xer to be on a ticket (born 1973) after Paul Ryan (born 1970).  She would pass Ryan as the youngest person to be on a ticket.

2 hours ago, riversco said:

Stacey Abrams would be only the 2nd Gen Xer to be on a ticket (born 1973) after Paul Ryan (born 1970).  She would pass Ryan as the youngest person to be on a ticket.

And she would joint him in the gen xers who lost category.

Abrams wouldn't be a good idea.  I don't think it's a great idea to have a Presidential candidate from a small state (DE), and a VP candidate who won't carry their state.

I cant believe how much weight this VP choice is gonna carry.  The VP will literally be a whisper away when this clown is done.  It saddens me how far we have fallen.

12 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

I cant believe how much weight this VP choice is gonna carry.  The VP will literally be a whisper away when this clown is done.  It saddens me how far we have fallen.

It took him 21 seconds to say FDR created the War Production Board in World War II.  That's the guy that Libs want.  :doh:

If he did become President (God help us), can you imagine the briefings?  I'm telling you this... if he ever did interviews, the segments would be 2 minutes long and they'd only ask 1 or 2 questions.  They'd have to be that short, or shorter, because you can't have your on air hosts face palming on national tv.

Imagine him on twitter, with a character limit, and he did a voice to text.  He'd have 1 complete sentence in every tweet.  LOL

1 hour ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Abrams wouldn't be a good idea.  I don't think it's a great idea to have a Presidential candidate from a small state (DE), and a VP candidate who won't carry their state.

Which democrats that are viable VP candidates could deliver a big state that is currently set to go GOP?

44 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

It took him 21 seconds to say FDR created the War Production Board in World War II.  That's the guy that Libs want.  :doh:

If he did become President (God help us), can you imagine the briefings?  I'm telling you this... if he ever did interviews, the segments would be 2 minutes long and they'd only ask 1 or 2 questions.  They'd have to be that short, or shorter, because you can't have your on air hosts face palming on national tv.

Imagine him on twitter, with a character limit, and he did a voice to text.  He'd have 1 complete sentence in every tweet.  LOL

If Biden was president, the media would black out almost his entire pressers and they would say the reason is to prevent alt right media from distorting what he is saying.  Then the liberal media would heavily edit his pressers to make him look as good as possible and denounce FOX news for airing it unedited, calling it an unamerican thing to do.

• Thanks 2

18 hours ago, posty said:

@Utilit99 

Couldn't you have just put in the thread that you started last month instead of starting a new thread?

Or my thread from last year?

He probably could have, but is just throwing as much pooh as possible at the wall.  

29 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

He probably could have, but is just throwing as much pooh as possible at the wall.  

:lol: It's people like you that keep this joy alive:

Thank you!!

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Thank you!!

you should have started a thread about this

3 hours ago, riversco said:

If Biden was president, the media would black out almost his entire pressers and they would say the reason is to prevent alt right media from distorting what he is saying.  Then the liberal media would heavily edit his pressers to make him look as good as possible and denounce FOX news for airing it unedited, calling it an unamerican thing to do.

Yes they would. It was proven for all the shlt hussein did every step of the way when he was president. "Nothing to see here folks, move along."

What does she mean by communities typically ignored? That's why we have the electoral college, so that dems can't just go to big cities and pander to the poor, thus ignoring the small communities that make up most of the country. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, riversco said:

Which democrats that are viable VP candidates could deliver a big state that is currently set to go GOP?

Probably none... but they'd probably be better served getting one who would keep your state.  For example, I know I've mentioned her before, but Klobuchar would probably keep Minnesota where as not having her, the Dems may lose that state.

13 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

What does she mean by communities typically ignored? That's why we have the electoral college, so that dems can't just go to big cities and pander to the poor, thus ignoring the small communities that make up most of the country. 

And yet the left is fighting to change that to the popular vote. Good catch there.

14 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

She's pretending that the large contingent of black people that live in that state are ignored and that by having a black VP, they won't be.

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

Thank you!!

Its too bad that classless coward Hillary couldn't get out on stage and gracefully concede even though Trump destroyed her in the electoral college.  But because she couldn't do it, all we have are these clips of crying libs and angry actors.

The only democrat to actually walk out on stage and gracefully concede on election night in the past 32 years was John Kerry in 2004.

32 years.

Who exactly is ignoring these “communities”? If she’s taking about the poor areas of the mid-west, then that would be everyone, including her party. No one ignores the cities. They get more money than anyone. Typical divisive lies. Hillary ignored the hell out of the mid west. 

12 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

And yet the left is fighting to change that to the popular vote. Good catch there.

If the small communities truly make up most of the country, that would mean popular vote would benefit them, no? 

6 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Well...with this endorsement,  I guess shes a shoe in 

I liked him when he was with the TB Bucs

9 minutes ago, joneo said:

I liked him when he was with the TB Bucs

This. I immediately think of the QB when I see this guy's name. 

8 minutes ago, DonS said:

This. I immediately think of the QB when I see this guy's name. 

Talcum X

• Haha 1

Joe Biden's running mate needs to

• be female
  • be ready and willing to place Joe in bubble wrap and take over on day two
  •  have a through understanding of scented hair care products

55480119_10213992125100800_1998882065935761408_n.jpg

• Haha 2

Hopefully Stacy Abrams uses fine smelling hair care products because even then, you have to think that Joe would be hesitant to grope her. I do think she'd be thrilled to get groped though, so that helps.

For me, Tulsi is first rate in terms of worthiness for groping and sniffing but she's far too ethical and anti-establishment to have an offer extended her way by an insider crook like Biden. 

Joe needs an unethical DNC machine approved hack that's fun to grope and sniff and would be happy to oblige a wandering hand for political power, so I have to think that'd give the edge to Kirsten Gillibrand or Gretchen Whitmer. 

2 hours ago, Fireballer said:

I dont think even Bidens handlers are dense enough to pick her

Wasn't this the photo on the cover of the Dian Fossey biography? :dunno:

2 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Yea. I would do everything I could to hide my face too if I looked like her. 

8 hours ago, Fireballer said:

She is literally blocking out the sun.