KSB2424

Ahmaud Arbery

Just now, Fireballer said:

Is it?  Why? Is it even possible to have white on black crime based on sheer stupidity?

Not if you are a racist.  Many of our citizens have been indoctrinated to think in a racist manner, thereby ones actions are dependent on race, its sick, and unfortunately pervasive.

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Just checked.....WTF???   he was 20 years old?  Oh for christ sakes, I thought I overheard him as being younger.   Well, then, stupid guy rummaging through houses does not allow these two turds to attempt to essentially abduct him.  If he fought back I dont blame him.....these two guys might need a time out, for a decade or two

He was 24 or 25

Eta - to be fair to you they used his high school photo instead of a recent photo or mug shot.

40 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

If you noticed, I said in my post to MDC, I don't like that they killed him.  I think that was excessive.  I don't think they broke the law.  I'd like to see them in jail.  I think the best way to do that is to charge them with the most minor offense that requires prison, because I think if they push for murder, they're going to walk.  Legally, they did nothing wrong.  I say that based on some information known (we have video's and we know the rules of citizen's arrest), as well as assumed info.  I'm assuming GA's citizen's arrest laws and assuming the father and son did announce they were making a citizen's arrest.  Now, if it comes out that GA doesn't allow certain things under the citizen's arrest that doesn't match the link I placed or the father and son didn't make it known that they were making a citizen's arrest, then that's a new ball game.  Believe me, I'm fine with them going to jail, but I think people are using "lynch" and "racist" just because it fits a narrative.

In GA, criminal trespass is not a felony

4 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

He was 24 or 25

Eta - to be fair to you they used his high school photo instead of a recent photo or mug shot.

Yes well we know the agenda of the MSM, portray him an an innocent little boy to control the perception, and scandalize it to the fullest extent.....ratings are king....

He walked in the house looked around and left, he didn't take anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Is it?  Why? Is it even possible to have white on black crime based on sheer stupidity?

That's not how it works. Here's a quick reference guide to keep things straight.

White guy hurts black guy: Racism

Black guy hurts white guy: Justifiable

White guy hurts white guy: Redneck and/or frat boy

Black guy hurts black guy: Nothing to see here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, RLLD said:

Yes well we know the agenda of the MSM, portray him an an innocent little boy to control the perception, and scandalize it to the fullest extent.....ratings are king....

So, because he's 25 and walked around the home he's not an innocent person, he's a bad guy?? I was in my late 30's walking around large homes in expensive neighborhoods and was never questioned nor stopped by anyone with a deadly weapon.

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

That's not how it works. Here's a quick reference guide to keep things straight.

Black guy hurts white guy: Justifiable Crime

White guy hurts white guy: Never reported ever

Black guy hurts black guy: On the news all the time and the criminals are caught or at least seen as criminals

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I think they just kept showing high school  pictures while he was dressed decently.

Just now, Utilit99 said:

I think they just kept showing high school  pictures while he was dressed decently.

Because he was dressed indecently at some other time??

He was wearing shorts, sneakers and a t-shirt. Is that indecent?

5 minutes ago, peenie said:

He walked in the house looked around and left, he didn't take anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're right but that's not why he's dead

1 minute ago, peenie said:

Black guy hurts white guy: Justifiable Crime

White guy hurts white guy: Never reported ever

Black guy hurts black guy: On the news all the time and the criminals are caught or at least seen as criminals

Why isn't black on white crime automatically racist but white on black is in your eyes?

The poor guy is dead for walking into a home under construction and BRIEFLY looking around and you all are just pulling facts out of your ass to try to make this guy look like he deserved to be executed.

35 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Why did you think I needed the definition? I speak jive 😛

Jogga please

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, peenie said:

He didn't try to enter the other residences. He was looking at the skeleton of a home being built. People do that everyday, all the time, everywhere.

Yup. Never anything reported missing nor any break-ins or robberies in that area recently

Just now, Utilit99 said:

Why isn't black on white crime automatically racist but white on black is in your eyes?

Because mostly, black on white crime is financially motivated.

5 minutes ago, peenie said:

Because he was dressed indecently at some other time??

He was wearing shorts, sneakers and a t-shirt. Is that indecent?

Yeah. It's called creating an image for the audience.

Just now, TBayXXXVII said:

I never said burglary, I said trespassing.

McMichaels initially said they tried to detain Arbery because he looked like a burglary suspect. Now they’re making an armed citizens arrest for trespassing? 😂 

Just now, peenie said:

Because mostly, black on white crime is financially motivated.

I don't think Reginald Denny would agree with you.

3 minutes ago, peenie said:

The poor guy is dead for walking into a home under construction and BRIEFLY looking around and you all are just pulling facts out of your ass to try to make this guy look like he deserved to be executed.

I will wait til I see all 3 minutes of him in that house, otherwise they are hiding it for a reason

they show the same 5 seconds 

Just now, Utilit99 said:

He is still alive and I don't need you to pull facts that have NOTHING to do with this case to prove your point. I don't care if black people eat white people for breakfast, this man did not deserve to be approached by armed men because he looked around an empty half built home.

Just now, peenie said:

He is still alive and I don't need you to pull facts that have NOTHING to do with this case to prove your point. I don't care if black people eat white people for breakfast, this man did not deserve to be approached by armed men because he looked around an empty half built home.

What he did was illegal. He wasn't just strolling down the sidewalk. Plys he had a history of carrying an illegal weapon. Not a good guy.

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I will wait til I see all 3 minutes of him in that house, otherwise they are hiding it for a reason

Look at the view from neighbor's Ring app, he went into garage, then out of it then walked around the house from the outside and then left.

Just now, Utilit99 said:

What he did was illegal. He wasn't just strolling down the sidewalk. Plys he had a history of carrying an illegal weapon. Not a good guy.

Stick to the facts of that day. The men who attacked him didn't know anything about his past. Who are you to call him a bad person because of something he may have done in his past? What does that have to do with his behavior on this day?

3 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

:thumbsup: I agree. But I'm sure it also goes way deeper. Black folks want to pounce on white people when it appears they did something wrong without even knowing the facts of the situation because they so want to have a respite from the massive amount of black crimes that occur every minute of the year.

1 minute ago, peenie said:

Stick to the facts of that day. The men who attacked him didn't know anything about his past. Who are you to call him a bad person because of something he may have done in his past? What does that have to do with his behavior on this day?

They use a person's history in investigations and in  courtrooms all the time to establiah a person's character. 

7 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Reginald Denny??? What happened to him was horrible. Not sure why you're mentioning things that have NOTHING to do with this case. You want me to start mentioning things?

Just now, peenie said:

Reginald Denny??? What happened to him was horrible. Not sure why you're mentioning things that have NOTHING to do with this case. You want me to start mentioning things?

I don't think the dude a brick into his head for a few bucks.

6 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

🤣🤣🤣

4 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

They use a person's history in investigations and in  courtrooms all the time to establiah a person's character.

Well the only person's character that needs to be established are those men who shot that man. Notice how no one is fishing through their past? Notice how they are given the benefit of the doubt despite killing someone. That guy only walked around a partially built house and you're trying to smear his character as if he deserved to die that day.

They are racist and YOU are racist.

Just now, The Observer said:

🤣🤣🤣

I already know you think it's funny that some dude is constantly lurking around someone else's home and has been known to be a guy who had illegal firearms and brings them into schools and runs from the cops into populated auditoriums. Etc.

But some people don't. :dunno:

4 minutes ago, peenie said:

They are racist 

Newbie and Peenie must have seen an interview with these guys where they said they approached and killed him based on race.  Link?

4 minutes ago, peenie said:

Well the only person's character that needs to be established are those men who shot that man. Notice how no one is fishing through their past? Notice how they are given the benefit of the doubt despite killing someone. That guy only walked around a partially built house and you're trying to smear his character as if he deserved to die that day.

They are racist and YOU are racist.

People are fishing through their past at this moment. And they should. They will be on trial. And the prosecuter will paint a picture of them for his case. Why do you object so much to finding out all the facts before judgement? If that's what you call racist, Im not sure what to say to that.

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

People are fishing through their past at this moment. And they should. They will be on trial. And the prosecuter will paint a picture of them for his case. Why do you object so much to finding out all the facts before judgement? If that's what you call racist, Im not sure what to say to that.

Because what he did that morning or what he did 2 years before or 20 years before was unknown to the men who shot him. All that should matter is what those men claim they saw doing.

I’m telling you, mental health issues play a role here. 

He is dead because he attacked a guy with a gun. Punched him in fact. That’s the one and only reason he is dead. The reason he felt he needed to attack, why the men drove up on him, what was justified or not, all those things are not relevant. He could have put his hands up and talked to the guys or gotten a beating, cops called, whatever. He is instead dead because he attacked the guys with guns. That’s the long and the short of it.

When angry men of a different race than your own have guns, don’t punch them. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, peenie said:

Because what he did that morning or what he did 2 years before or 20 years before was unknown to the men who shot him. All that should matter is what those men claim they saw doing.

He's not dead because he was in a white neighborhood, or because he's black or because he entered that house or that he ran when 911 and confronted or because of racism.

What you can't seem to understand is he is dead because he tried to take a gun from someone. That is the action that caused his death.

4 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

He is dead because he attacked a guy with a gun. Punched him in fact. That’s the one and only reason he is dead. The reason he felt he needed to attack, why the men drove up on him, what was justified or not, all those things are not relevant. He could have put his hands up and talked to the guys or gotten a beating, cops called, whatever. He is instead dead because he attacked the guys with guns. That’s the long and the short of it.

When angry men of a different race than your own have guns, don’t punch them. 

I agree with everything but the parts I striked out.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Cdub100 said:

I agree with everything but the parts I striked out.

Also If that guy just lets Arbery take his gun, Arbery 100% shoots him. It was kill or be killed at that point when he decided to fight back and go for his weapon. This is an unusual situation because anyone with a brain and no gun doesn’t try that against someone with a gun.