Sign in to follow this  
Mike Honcho

President Trump taking hydroxychloroquine

3 hours ago, The Observer said:

What a week. MAGA

Like I said, no matter how focking stupid you looked in this thread (you couldn't look any worse btw) you still dropped in to post. Hats off to you man, sincerely. Most of these jokers won't ever post in this thread again. 

You're either so stupid that this stuff is beyond your understanding or, you just don't care how bad you look. Either way, that takes a special kind of dude.

44 minutes ago, The Observer said:

One country. One president. Totally uninterested in uniting. Just tweeting inflamatory nonsense while hiding in a bunker. Second major crisis where the leader was a no show.  Second crisis where he and his sheep pushed all responsibility off on governors. 

please give the answer oh mighty one, Obama asked them to stop, Biden is all for destruction.  If Trump says anything tards like you oppose it, he has said we need to come together but you probably didnt have that on in your tanning bed

18 minutes ago, Reality said:

Like I said, no matter how focking stupid you looked in this thread (you couldn't look any worse btw) you still dropped in to post. Hats off to you man, sincerely. Most of these jokers won't ever post in this thread again. 

You're either so stupid that this stuff is beyond your understanding or, you just don't care how bad you look. Either way, that takes a special kind of dude.

You seem upset.  Rough couple of months for Trump. 

7 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Not going to the protest near you? What a puzzy

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

I figured it was the former.

Smart money says Trump never even took hydroxychloroquine

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, BufordT said:

Correct.  Zero chance he did. 

• Like 1

On 6/6/2020 at 1:50 PM, BufordT said:

No! This is the one thing he told the truth about. 

... O.K. that was a lie too.  🤣

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, drobeski said:

All of a sudden this drug that is listed as one of the safest most taken drugs in the world now causes major issues.

GTFO - What kind of idiots fall for this propaganda? 

2 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

All of a sudden this drug that is listed as one of the safest most taken drugs in the world now causes major issues.

The OP, you won't see him in this thread again though.

32 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Right ? 🤣

42 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Same idiots who believe Trump actually took it

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

This is great 

It's actually pretty evil. These sickos wanted a big body count. 

Lost an uncle because of this about a month and a half ago.  Veteran,  hall of fame basketball player at his high school, all around great man, father, uncle and American. Not even given a chance because of these deranged sick evil bastards. 

Get to finally have his funeral this Thursday... 

Meanwhile ....lifelong dirtbag thug gets a national televised service. Crazy sick evil world we are in. 

We are in a war of good vs evil. 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Lost an uncle because of this about a month and a half ago.  Veteran,  hall of fame basketball player at his high school, all around great man, father, uncle and American. Not even given a chance because of these deranged sick evil bastards. 

Meanwhile ....lifelong dirtbag thug gets a national televised service. Crazy sick evil world we are in. 

I’m saying the spotlight on the hypocrisy is great. Sorry about your uncle.  RIP. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’m saying the spotlight on the hypocrisy is great. Sorry about your uncle.  RIP. 

I hear ya.... its more than hypocrisy...its criminality.  

They knew it could save lives....they had them die anyways.

4 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Yup.  Evil has had a nice little three year run, but it's catching up to us big time. Total lack of leadership regarding the virus and now civil upheaval, while our leader hides away in a bunker. 

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Yup.  Evil has had a nice little three year run, but it's catching up to us big time. Total lack of leadership regarding the virus and now civil upheaval, while our leader hides away in a bunker. 

I hope the governor forces one of your family members into a covid infested environment and refuses potential life saving treatment.  

No one deserve it more than scumbags like you. 

If that happens, I'll blame trump for you to make you feel better. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, drobeski said:

I hope the governor forces one of your family members into a covid infested environment and refuses potential life saving treatment.  

No one deserve it more than scumbags like you. 

If that happens, I'll blame trump for you to make you feel better. 

Awww, little pudgy Drobs seems cranky  :(

8 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Not at all. Just doing what I do, spreading the truth. Most honest guy here. Covid would actually be great for this country if it only targeted liberals. 

1 hour ago, drobeski said:

Wait.  No funeral?  Did you tell them he was a HOF basketball player in high school?  That usually carries a lot of weight. lol 

The only sicko who wanted a big body count was your orange messiah. Who spent two months lying to the american people and hiding what he knew was coming. It's so strange how you are the most easily triggered person here and both Trump does bothers you in the least.  Talk about dirtbags. 

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

This is a man in his fifties. No wonder you have to latch onto a woman like you do.  I know the type. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

This is a man in his fifties. No wonder you have to latch onto a woman like you do.  I know the type. 

They latch on to me. I'm a catch. 

7 minutes ago, The Observer said:

They latch on to me. I'm a catch. 

I guess that’s why you’ve been so deep in love 3 times. That we know of. You don’t live like much of a player. Get it right the first time. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

I guess that’s why you’ve been so deep in love 3 times. That we know of. You don’t live like much of a player. Get it right the first time. 

Did my 17 years of marriage. Raised an awesome daughter. Then it was fun time. Definitely played the field a bit after divorce. No regrets.  :)

26 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Did my 17 years of marriage. Raised an awesome daughter. Then it was fun time. Definitely played the field a bit after divorce. No regrets.  :)

I pray I never, ever make a statement like that. Sad.  

31 minutes ago, The Observer said:

If the President can go 2 more years without getting a divorce, he will have one marriage that has lasted as long as your's did.

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I pray I never, ever make a statement like that. Sad.  

You were in your 50's before you even found a woman who would have kids with you.  So yeah, I hope you never do either. You'd be nearly 70.

38 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Just because you made gay gangbang movies and were the catcher, doesn't qualify you to say you were playing the field. Servicing the field but not playing the field.

3 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Just because you made gay gangbang movies and were the catcher, doesn't qualify you to say you were playing the field. Servicing the field but not playing the field.

Good one

16 minutes ago, The Observer said:

You were in your 50's before you even found a woman who would have kids with you.  So yeah, I hope you never do either. You'd be nearly 70.

6 hours ago, The Observer said:

Wait.  No funeral?  Did you tell them he was a HOF basketball player in high school?  That usually carries a lot of weight. lol 

The only sicko who wanted a big body count was your orange messiah. Who spent two months lying to the american people and hiding what he knew was coming. It's so strange how you are the most easily triggered person here and both Trump does bothers you in the least.  Talk about dirtbags. 

Good humans should have gotten to have funerals. 

If only he was a useless scumbag welfare leach on society thug aspiring rap star loser with a violent rap sheet.  Your focking hero, a complete useless focking loser, like you.

Clown

• Thanks 1

Yeah, Trump was right.  It would be nice if people in the media were held accountable for the lies and hysteria they cooked up concerning this drug. Definitely cost people’s lives because of their TDS. 

21 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah, Trump was right.  It would be nice if people in the media were held accountable for the lies and hysteria they cooked up concerning this drug. Definitely cost people’s lives because of their TDS. 

You are a funny guy, you said "people in the media were held accountable". . . 

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

But Newbie said all the trials and studies had been finished months ago and HCQ was a death sentence:dunno:

Just now, Fireballer said:

But Newbie said all the trials and studies had been finished months ago and HCQ was a death sentence:dunno:

Newbie has self control problems. Hopefully he’s getting some treatment for it. His girlfriends thigh is probably crushed at this point. 

People actually rooted against a Covid - 19  Therapeutic solely based on hating Trump.

Thats some deep down dark stuff.  

2 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

People actually rooted against a Covid - 19  Therapeutic solely based on hating Trump.

Thats some deep down dark stuff.  

Not just people.  It’s a specific faction of people.  Think of the characteristics of those folks.