Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

Donald Trump ‘won’t invite Barack Obama back to White House to unveil his presidential portrait’

Keep that criminal hack Hussein out of the White House. He did enough damage in the 8 years he loved himself there.  :banana:

https://metro.co.uk/2020/05/19/donald-trump-wont-invite-barack-obama-back-white-house-unveil-presidential-portrait-12729256/#metro-comments-container

Donald Trump has no plans to invite his predecessor Barack Obama back to the White House to unveil his presidential portrait, it has been claimed. Relations between President Trump and former President Obama are said to have gotten so bad that the traditional unveiling is unlikely to happen until Trump completes his presidency – which could be as late as 2025. A White House source told NBC News that Trump is unbothered about breaking the longstanding tradition, and that Obama has no desire to return to the address anyway.

Relations between the men have worsened in recent weeks as Obama took veiled swipes at Trump’s handling of the coronavirus crisis, with Trump hitting back by accusing Obama of an unspecified crime. Neither Trump nor Obama commented on the claims, but presidential historian Michael Beschloss said: ‘You’ve got a president who’s talking about putting the previous one in legal jeopardy, to put it nicely. We have not seen a situation like that in history. It takes antipathy of a new president for a predecessor to a new level.’ The president unveiling a predecessor’s presidential portrait is a tradition stretching back decades, and also sees a painting of the former first lady unveiled at the same time.

Classless and petty. 👎

Even when you hate the guy before you or after you, you give him his time in the sun for this and mouth some nice words.

Dems hand power over to Republicans they hate then Republicans hand power over to Dems they hate then back and forth and back and forth for two hundred years.

Meanwhile, the winning side doesn't put the losing side in prison, that's banana republic sh*t. All these Obama-era globalist holdovers need to be fired or relocated/demoted, not put in jail. 

• Like 2

This is like when Trump says he's not inviting a sports team to the White House that he already knows wouldn't be caught dead going.

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

Classless and petty. 👎

Even when you hate the guy before you or after you, you give him his time in the sun for this and mouth some nice words.

Dems hand power over to Republicans they hate then Republicans hand power over to Dems they hate then back and forth and back and forth for two hundred years.

Meanwhile, the winning side doesn't put the losing side in prison, that's banana republic sh*t. All these Obama-era globalist holdovers need to be fired or relocated/demoted, not put in jail. 

Normally I'd agree with you but the outgoing administration isn't supposed to spy on the incoming administration and make baseless accusations of colluding with a foreign government to steal an election in an attempt to delegitimize a rightfully elected POTUS, either. THAT is banana republic buIIshit. 

Obama put an end to the peaceful transition of power that took place in this country for over 200 years. He can go fock himself. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Normally I'd agree with you but the outgoing administration isn't supposed to spy on the incoming administration and make baseless accusations of colluding with a foreign government to steal an election in an attempt to delegitimize a rightfully elected POTUS, either. THAT is banana republic buIIshit. 

Obama put an end to the peaceful transition of power that took place in this country for over 200 years. He can go fock himself. 

:pointstosky:

Hussein's next residence should be a maximum security prison.

• Like 1

Trump says: Fock obama! Screw that criminal's portrait being unveiled in the White House.

Obama says: Well, I wasn't going to go anyway. Take that. :Drop the cell phone:  :lol:

10 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Trump says: Fock obama! Screw that criminal's portrait being unveiled in the White House.

Obama says: Well, I wasn't going to go anyway. Take that. :Drop the cell phone:  :lol:

You have it correct except it was the opposite order. Hth

This is exactly the same as when Trump said he's not inviting the US women's national soccer team to the White House after they won the World cup.  Lol.  Wow. What a bold statement. He had a better chance of getting the 27 Yankees there. 🤣🤣🤣

Right.  Media once again made this "orange man bad" when in reality, Obama wasn't going and would have turned down an invitation, probably publicly, to embarrass the President.

Fock the media

• Like 1

I'm just glad that criminal is blocked from the White House. Drain the swamp. Even if they only support the swamp now.

2 hours ago, 5-Points said:

100% correct.  

• Like 2

Obama wouldn’t go because there would be no hot dogs there for him. 

2 hours ago, 5-Points said:

This.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Obama wouldn’t go because there would be no hot dogs there for him.

Obama didn't go there cause he's in hot water with all of his crimes that will be exposed about him and he is trying to lay low because Trump would kick his ass if he saw him in person.. Obama is a crooked piece of shlt and he knows it.

3 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Obama didn't go there cause he's in hot water with all of his crimes that will be exposed about him and he is trying to lay low because Trump would kick his ass if he saw him in person.. Obama is a crooked piece of shlt and he knows it.

You're trying too hard

Just now, The Observer said:

You're trying too hard

Thanks for your reply and your continuing obsession with me. But it's a little gay dude.

4 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Classless and petty. 👎

Obama said he wasn’t going anyway so Trump retroactively “disinvites” him.  Blah, whatever.  

6 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Obama said he wasn’t going anyway so Trump retroactively “disinvites” him.  Blah, whatever.  

So Trump invited him in the first place? Post that link.

2 hours ago, The Observer said:

You have it correct except it was the opposite order. Hth

This is exactly the same as when Trump said he's not inviting the US women's national soccer team to the White House after they won the World cup.  Lol.  Wow. What a bold statement. He had a better chance of getting the 27 Yankees there. 🤣🤣🤣

Ok, so then why is this an issue?

To me, since both are Anti-American (Obama and USWNT), didn't want them there anyway.

12 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

So Trump invited him in the first place? Post that link.

It’s a standing inferred invitation based on precedent.  Obama said he isn’t going.  Trump said well you ain’t invited anyway.  Blah blah, semantics.....whatever. 

It is tradition for all living ex-presidents to take a group photo in the Oval office with the incoming president.  Bush41, Bush 43, Clinton and Obama all refused to take a group photo with Trump in 2017, breaking the precedent.  Trump isn't a globalist so they kept him out of the group photo.  So I say fock them. 

This is the last time they did the group photo, in 2009:
https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/tAQAAOSwYFdc5WIz/s-l400.jpg

6 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

It’s a standing inferred invitation based on precedent.  Obama said he isn’t going.  Trump said well you ain’t invited anyway.  Blah blah, semantics.....whatever. 

Inferred. Sooo.... Trump said no way is obama the criminal coming back into the White House, and then later obama said he wasn't going to go anyway. Gotcha. :thumbsup:

6 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Ok, so then why is this an issue?

To me, since both are Anti-American (Obama and USWNT), didn't want them there anyway.

I don't think it's an issue. I didn't start the thread.  I can't imagine any situation where these two are going to pretend to like each other any more.  Jimmy Carter's funeral maybe?

3 minutes ago, riversco said:

Trump isn't a globalist so they kept him out of the group photo. 

Except for his properties all over the globe?

Just now, The Observer said:

I don't think it's an issue. I didn't start the thread.  I can't imagine any situation where these two are going to pretend to like each other any more.  Jimmy Carter's funeral maybe?

Sorry, didn't mean that towards you.  I meant that why would someone think that this is an issue as to write an article about it in the first place.

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

Another uninformed idiot chimes in

6 minutes ago, MDC said:

Someone doesn't understand the term globalist. :(

8 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Good. You are finally learning that obama was truly a severe criminal. Finally, a good job by you. :thumbsup:

They both should put their politics behind them and Trump should invite him and Obama should go...

Trump really should throw a curveball and invite him...

• Like 1