Fireballer

Man dies after encounter with Minneapolis Police

6 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Next time I'm scared it'll be the first time. Hth

Big tough guy. 

1 hour ago, KSB2424 said:

The overwhelming majority of people agree that that the cop should be charged.  The overwhelming majority of people agree with or at least understand the peaceful protests that are happening during the day.  Hardly anyone is arguing otherwise.

Simple question for MDC, Honcho, Newbie, etc.

Do you support the night time looting, vandalism, violent riots that happen when the sun goes down?

Yes or No

Nobody supports that and please stop with this sophomoric Socratic method of questioning.  

35 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Nope, you just backed yourself in a corner.   I just saved you many of keystrokes and mouse button likes or dislikes when the hammer is finally dropped on the looters and vandals.   I don't want to hear any whining when the tear gas is sent and the rubber bullets are flying.  You agreed it needs to stop, so you forfeit the right to whine when America takes it's cities back.

Except the tear gas and rubber bullets were flying during a peaceful protest during the day.  

1 hour ago, KSB2424 said:

So you support putting and end to it.  Which calls for a show of force?  

I'm just trying to understand your stance....when the National Guard comes in tonight and puts a stop to it, which you are on record as being against you will support it.

What about when the President uses the national guard against peaceful protesters during the day in D.C.  BEFORE CURFEW so he could get a photo op?  I'm just trying understand your stance against the First Amendment, Freedom of Speech and Right to Assemble. 

31 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Nope, you just backed yourself in a corner.   I just saved you many of keystrokes and mouse button likes or dislikes when the hammer is finally dropped on the looters and vandals.   I don't want to hear any whining when the tear gas is sent and the rubber bullets are flying.  You agreed it needs to stop, so you forfeit the right to whine when America takes it's cities back.

I hate to break this to you but they’re already using tear gas in the actual city I live in and I haven’t complained about it. I support peaceful protestors. I don’t support looters and rioters. 

• Thanks 1

I took a gander at our sister website and just want to commend our Trump hating posters. For the most part they are against violent looters destroying cities and assaulting innocent civilians.

At our sister site they are almost to a man defending the violent looters and their right to burn down buildings and assault innocent civilians.

We have the best Trump haters.

• Like 1

These guys want their cake and eat it too.   It's retarded (which is the proper use of that word in this snceario). 

Now the new thing is the protesters badgering cops to take a knee. And they are doing it. GTFO. Shameful. 

10 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

I took a gander at our sister website and just want to commend our Trump hating posters. For the most part they are against violent looters destroying cities and assaulting innocent civilians.

At our sister site they are almost to a man defending the violent looters and their right to burn down buildings and assault innocent civilians.

We have the best Trump haters.

We do.  They admit to not liking the violence, but then whine when America takes it's cities back.   It's a hell of a stance, you literally cannot go wrong....I hate the people breaking the law, but I also hate the people stopping them.  These guys need to be in ghey pron.  With two sides of a mouth they can prolly suck two cocks at once.  That's not my cup of tea but I'd bet they could make some side money on the interwebs.   

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

These guys want their cake and eat it too.   It's retarded (which is the proper use of that word in this snceario). 

If I support use of force in some cases I have to support it in every case?

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

I think he wants the military to come in and just blast everyone. Looters.  Peaceful protesters. College kids just trying to make a positive change. Take back the cities. MAGA.   He doesn't have the mental capacity to understand the differences 

16 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

These guys want their cake and eat it too.   It's retarded (which is the proper use of that word in this snceario)

🤣

10 minutes ago, MDC said:

White gangs roving Fishtown keeping order with the blessing of the police.  You'd better go out and confront them instead of cowering inside posting on message boreds.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, MDC said:

If there is a group of a hundred people and 10 throw bricks and attack innocent people do you want the police to send in tear gas to the group or should they go in andask all 100 "who through the spitball" like this is focking kindergarten.  

• Confused 1

19 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I think he wants the military to come in and just blast everyone. Looters.  Peaceful protesters. College kids just trying to make a positive change. Take back the cities. MAGA.   He doesn't have the mental capacity to understand the differences 

Claims he thinks the President of the United States wants the military to "come in and just blast everyone...."

Then questions somebody else's mental capacity. 

:doh:

:lol:

Just now, 5-Points said:

Claims he thinks the President of the United States wants the military to "come in and just blast everyone...."

Then questions somebody else's mental capacity. 

:doh:

:lol:

He wants the military to come and "dominate".

This is Mr Bone Spurs playing army men. We all got it out of our system when we were about 7.

7 minutes ago, The Observer said:

This is Mr Bone Spurs playing army men. We all got it out of our system when we were about 7.

He's the Commander in Chief you shithead.

I’ve given some serious thought about how we can stop these riots. This  is the best idea I came up with. 

#Condointhelehighvalleybich

19 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

White gangs roving Fishtown keeping order with the blessing of the police.  You'd better go out and confront them instead of cowering inside posting on message boreds.

Why? I’m glad they’re here. Girard Ave is full of small businesses and homes. It’s been a deterrent. 

19 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

If there is a group of a hundred people and 10 throw bricks and attack innocent people do you want the police to send in tear gas to the group or should they go in andask all 100 "who through the spitball" like this is focking kindergarten.  

These are our two options? Either bake them a cake or rain napalm on the whole crowd. What’s it gonna be libtard? 

• Haha 1

He wants the violent rioters to be removed from the streets. Like any red blooded American would want. He said he'd give the local government the opportunity to take back control of their streets or he'd send in reinforcements. 

Haven't you been all over this bored complaining that he hasn't taken charge? Now that he does, you want to complain about how he does it.

He's given Governors the lead on running their states as the see fit regarding Covid and he's given them the lead on controlling their streets during these riots. When they proved themselves incapable, he stepped in and offered federal assistance. At that point, it's his call how it plays out. 

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

These are our two options? Either bake them a cake or rain napalm on the whole crowd. What’s it gonna be libtard? 

Who's baking cakes?  Who is raining napalm?  Neither is happening, why are you going to super hyperbole analogies and making up stuff?  :unsure:

• Confused 1

Just now, KSB2424 said:

Who's baking cakes?  Who is raining napalm?  Neither is happening, why are you going to super hyperbole analogies and making up stuff?  :unsure:

Tear gassing 100 people versus asking who threw the spitball wasn’t hyperbole?

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

Why? I’m glad they’re here. Girard Ave is full of small businesses and homes. It’s been a deterrent. 

Gee that's funny.  White guys walking around with baseball bats and you're not calling them white supremacists.  Guess that happens when they're keeping a lid on things in your neighborhood, but not anywhere else.

• Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

Gee that's funny.  White guys walking around with baseball bats and you're not calling them white supremacists.  Guess that happens when they're keeping a lid on things in your neighborhood, but not anywhere else.

Good to see the real men of Fishtown showed up. I didn’t think they had any. I’d like to buy them a steak. 

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

Three true statements 

Keep repeating that. one day you'll believe it. 

45 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Why don't you go protest? Go make a positive change. Afraid you'd get slapped right in the mouth?

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

Ainit that the truth. If it were somewhere else, the whining would be that they are stirring up trouble and the real cause of all this.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

He'd send his wife out. Tough guy ya know!

3 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Why don't you go protest? Go make a positive change. Afraid you'd get slapped right in the mouth?

His iron man internet persona is not even keeping him from playing the role of a liberal pinata on this site.. Imagine what he's trying to compensate for in his real life. 

Leader on the left;  cuck on the right. 

Powerful

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

😂 you’re trying too hard, try hard.