Sign in to follow this  
12th Man

All In The Name Of George Floyd!

26 minutes ago, SUXBNME said:

Good post. Too bad the right people won't watch it. 

He was just out for a job when that horrible racist got too close to him......

31 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

Fighting systemic racism...

Fvcking disgusting. Trump should just do a state of the union and put this video on loop for an hour. 

1 hour ago, lickin_starfish said:

A few extra dollars for after school programs should remedy this type of stuff

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

A few extra dollars for after school programs should remedy this type of stuff

They can take the funds from police, clearly there is no need for them anymore.  :thumbsup:

If @IGotWormssaw these two upstanding young gentlemen approaching him in a park, I'm sure he'd feel no concern.  Rather he'd feel remorse for the systemic racism which led them to be so violent, with no impulse control.  He'd kneel in obeisance, and as they kicked his face in, he would fall unconscious and possibly dead knowing that he maintained a woke white liberal elitist moral superiority over those poor young black men who bear no personal responsibility for their actions, because he knows that it is not their fault and they can't help themselves.  :(

9 hours ago, lickin_starfish said:

Reggie and Tyrone Obama.  If Obama had sons.....

8 hours ago, jerryskids said:

They can take the funds from police, clearly there is no need for them anymore.  :thumbsup:

If @IGotWormssaw these two upstanding young gentlemen approaching him in a park, I'm sure he'd feel no concern.  Rather he'd feel remorse for the systemic racism which led them to be so violent, with no impulse control.  He'd kneel in obeisance, and as they kicked his face in, he would fall unconscious and possibly dead knowing that he maintained a woke white liberal elitist moral superiority over those poor young black men who bear no personal responsibility for their actions, because he knows that it is not their fault and they can't help themselves.  :(

Course not. But I’d judge them on their actions and not the color of their skin. You know, because I’m not an avowed racist like some here or a barely-closeted racist like many others :wave:

• Sad 1

17 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Course not. But I’d judge them on their actions and not the color of their skin. You know, because I’m not an avowed racist like some here or a barely-closeted racist like many others :wave:

I would like to believe this is true, but the leftists have already told us this is not possible.

14 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

I bet Worms would kneel like a biitch if confronted by BLM boyz, and he'd be happy to do it.

He’s another one that’s lives in an area without any black people, yet he’s qualified to call others racist every other post. That’s his big contribution to the cause. You would think a lawyer could find a way to help all the suffering of Black people at the hands of the police. He’d actually have to drive hundreds of miles to do that. 

54 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I got some bad news for you:  If you're a member of the Democrat Party or a liberal in general, you're already racist and support racist causes. 

Pro-Tip:  It was the Democrats who fought to keep slavery, started the KKK, implemented Jim Crowe and have moved the black people from a physical plantation to a virtual one with liberal policies over the last 60+ years.  You can't be a liberal and say you're NOT racist.  Racism and the Democrat Party go hand-in-hand.  It's not an option - it's a feature of the party.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, lickin_starfish said:

I bet Worms would kneel like a biitch if confronted by BLM boyz, and he'd be happy to do it.

I'd kneel like a b!tch too. Im not catching a beating or a bullet over pride. 

14 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I'd kneel like a b!tch too. Im not catching a beating or a bullet over pride. 

Not me. If it something happened to me with a bunch of black people attacking me, I would die trying my best to at least seriously harm or kill at least one of those fvckers while I'm thinking of what else I could possibly do to get away or harm the others.

It's called fight or flight, which both could be good options depending on your situation.

12 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Not me. If it something happened to me with a bunch of black people attacking me, I would die trying my best to at least seriously harm or kill at least one of those fvckers while I'm thinking of what else I could possibly do to get away or harm the others.

It's called fight or flight, which both could be good options depending on your situation.

Meh. Assuming I'm unarmed, I stand zero chance against more than one young male thug. I'll take my chances to get away with a little humiliation rather than a curbing. 

10 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

I hope that poor girl escaped that situation. 

Your quote manipulation couldn't be less funny.

C"mon man.  This is the GC.  it was funny.  Focking wrong of course, but funny.

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

Did you see the video from starfish? Was that "a little humiliation"?

https://mobile.twitter.com/simonrhodes74/status/1274424455545139200

Oh I would be absolutely enraged. But still, better that than ending up with a 6 figure hospital bill and bankruptcy from a beating. Or death.

Of course, were I home in Memphis, I would simply stay in the suburbs where that kind of sh!t won't happen. Plus I'd have a gun, which changes the equation mightily. 

On 6/21/2020 at 8:05 PM, lickin_starfish said:

For George Floyd!

https://mobile.twitter.com/simonrhodes74/status/1274424455545139200

I need to remind my kids to NEVER put yourself in a situation where you could be alone and vulnerable with these people.

This is so important, it can never be understated. Never. I am not just talking about these days, but how things always have been.

• Thanks 1