Big Guy

Black National Anthem?

I still love sports.  The essence of it, before it became corporate.  Youth sports are the best.  

Everything is political and corporate now.  I just want that feeling of being on a team, where nothing else matters but winning. 

I’ve been listening to this one segment of our country cry and  whine since I can remember, and I was born in the 60’s.  Stfu and try harder And tell rich liberals to stay out of your business. They’re just using you for either political purposes or to feel good about themselves. Don’t ever think for a minute it’s not about them. If it was, they would never say backwards, destructive things like defund the police. It won’t ever affect them, but it does make them feel good to say it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The real test would be if a white player kneeled during the “BNA”. And shouldn’t it be F The Police? 

Kneel.fock that, go sit on the bench

49 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

The more I think about it, the NFL must have negotiated this with the players to get them to stand for the white anthem.

It isn't the white anthem. It's the actual anthem of the whole country. It's not like they're playing Dixie out there. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Drizzay said:

They won't be playing this fall, anyway, so none of this matters.

Probably correct

Just now, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

It isn't the white anthem. It's the actual anthem of the whole country. It's not like they're playing Dixie out there. 

It’s the white anthem to blacks.

3 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I guess it isn't, which is fine. Just play the white national anthem first. The black one can go to the back of the bus and wait it's turn.

Can't wait for that outrage. Why does the black national anthem play 2dn fiddle.. racist!!!

2 minutes ago, lod001 said:

I guess it isn't, which is fine. Just play the white national anthem first. The black one can go to the back of the bus and wait it's turn.

Can't wait for that outrage. Why does the black national anthem play 2dn fiddle.. racist!!!

What's next? Hispanic national anthem third? Then maybe the gheys can raise the rainbow flag and play "born this way" by Lady gaga? Asians play kung fu fighting? Native Americans have a drum circle? 

Fock this stupid garbage. If that goes down, whites get their own anthem too. Dixie, whipping post by the alman Brothers, whatever. 

How about this from the article?

“Having recently displayed increased awareness about the problems of systemic racism, the NFL, in collaboration with the NFL Players Association, is also considering listing the names of victims on uniforms through decals on helmets or patches on jerseys. The NFL also may produce educational programs about victims, among other plans.”

4 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

“Having recently displayed increased awareness about the problems of systemic racism, the NFL, in collaboration with the NFL Players Association, is also considering listing the names of victims on uniforms through decals on helmets or patches on jerseys. The NFL also may produce educational programs about victims, among other plans.”

Thats it. I'm out. Fock off nfl. 

Shame too. My titans are actually good for the first time in forever. 

How about changing team names?

Baltimore Freddy Grays (they come on to the field in a Paddy Wagon)

St. Louis Michael Browns (the gentle  giants of the NFL)

10 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

What's next? Hispanic national anthem third? Then maybe the gheys can raise the rainbow flag and play "born this way" by Lady gaga? Asians play kung fu fighting? Native Americans have a drum circle? 

Fock this stupid garbage. If that goes down, whites get their own anthem too. Dixie, whipping post by the alman Brothers, whatever. 

EXACTLY!!!

At this point I'd support an all white team even if they'd never have a chance to win a Super Bowl

The Great White Hope

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Thats it. I'm out. Fock off nfl. 

Shame too. My titans are actually good for the first time in forever. 

I'm getting real close to saying fock it. Some of the rational black players better nip this sh1t in the bud real fast. Tell Simmons, kstink, the rest of those focktards to go fock themselves.

1 minute ago, lod001 said:

I'm getting real close to saying fock it. Some of the rational black players better nip this sh1t in the bud real fast. Tell Simmons, kstink, the rest of those focktards to go fock themselves.

I mean, I doubt the NFL will much care if I stop watching illegal streams or anything. It's not like they get a dime from me anyway. 

8 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

How about changing team names?

Baltimore Freddy Grays (they come on to the field in a Paddy Wagon)

St. Louis Michael Browns (the gentle  giants of the NFL)

Atlanta Brooks (when the Ref throws a flag the players chase him around firing tasers) 

13 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

Better get a bigger helmet because there are gonna be 20+ dead after the weekend in Chicago. Killed by other blacks. Oh, pardon me, they don't matter.

Janakowski wants  to hear a Polka before he kicks off. And we have some Samoans in the NFL too. They want to do that war dance. 

• Thanks 1

When they go back to playing in London how many songs are we going to play then? Oh spit, it was the English that originally brought the slaves to the colonies.  Kneeling for God Save The Queen too  I guess. 

32 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

Having recently displayed increased awareness about the problems of systemic racism, the NFL, in collaboration with the NFL Players Association, is also considering listing the names of victims on uniforms through decals on helmets or patches on jerseys. The NFL also may produce educational programs about victims, among other plans.”

How can someone recently display increased awareness about systemic racism when it doesn't exist other than black people hating whites? Because most black people are not increasing their awareness of being racists on a grand scale. The grand majority have not been racist for quite a long time. 

Dumb statement overall by the NFL or some liberal writing about the NFL. Really dumb.

2 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

The NFL knows it’s customers and 90% of them will show up or watch no matter what they do. This board is a good example. 

This year may just be different. I'm out on the NFL.. This is a WHOLE different level of pandering and hypocrisy. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

How can someone recently display increased awareness about systemic racism when it doesn't exist other than black people hating whites? Because most black people are not increasing their awareness of being racists on a grand scale. The grand majority have not been racist for quite a long time. 

Dumb statement overall by the NFL or some liberal writing about the NFL. Really dumb.

“Systemic racism” - It’s one of those things that if you keep saying over and over, people eventually just accept it as fact.

Roger Goodell is the son of a US Senator and got a job in the NFL straight out of college. Talk about privilege. He should step aside for a minority if he wants to do something about systematic racism besides playing a song.  He also makes more money than any player that ever lived. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Roger Goodell is the son of a US Senator and got a job in the NFL straight out of college. Talk about privilege. He should step aside for a minority if he wants to do something about systematic racism besides playing a song.  He also makes more money than any player that ever lived. 

Some of the owners should really hand over their teams to minority owners too. I mean, black lives matter. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

And he has mastered keeping his slaves in order by feeding them bones when they get restless. Thus keeping his scam going. 

3 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Some of the owners should really hand over their teams to minority owners too. I mean, black lives matter. 

That dope fiend in Indianapolis should be the first one to go. 

Great stuff. It's amazing how much time we all will have when we don't attend or watch.

11 hours ago, Patented Phil said:

Wow.....ridiculous!!!

2 hours ago, avoiding injuries said:

It was just announced that Drew Brees will be singing it for the Saints home opener. 

🤣

Can you opt out of seeing any social justice bullshitt? Like if I pay an extra 20 bucks can I NOT see anything about it?

• Thanks 1

It’s been pointed out before. If they stand for this and kneel for the NA then it destroys that “it’s not about the flag” lie.  

If any players kneel during the black anthem and say it's not about that it could be a real touche' breakthrough moment. I could see Kap smiling and conceding you got me.  

Black National Anthem

by Tyrone Greene 

Dark and lonely on the summer night. 
Kill my landlord, kill my landlord. 
Watchdog barking - Do he bite? 
Slip in his window, 
Break his neck! 
Then his house 
I start to wreck! 
Got no reason -- 
What the heck! 
C-I-L-L ... 
My land - lord ...
  • Haha 1

On 7/2/2020 at 6:20 PM, Big Guy said:

Am I the only one that didn’t know there was a separate Black National Anthem? Was this just created?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, avoiding injuries said:

It was just announced that Drew Brees will be singing it for the Saints home opener. 

Sounds like Philly is bringing in Riley Cooper. 

1 minute ago, BirdGang said:

Am I the only one that didn’t know there was a separate Black National Anthem? Was this just created?

Apparently it's been around forever. Recent events have given it a stage.