Sign in to follow this  
DonS

SI Swimsuit issue will have a tranny

5 minutes ago, DonS said:

At this point SI has had the following in the swimsuit edition:

- "plus size" models

- Muslim women wearing head gear, etc

- trannies

What's next on the woke TODO list?  Quad amputee midgets?  Down syndrome babes? 

Women with Cleft Palates. 

Moving on, SI overall is now in the past for me....it was a good run....

11 minutes ago, DonS said:

At this point SI has had the following in the swimsuit edition:

- "plus size" models

- Muslim women wearing head gear, etc

- trannies

What's next on the woke TODO list?  Quad amputee midgets?  Down syndrome babes? 

The Pedos and Furries? 

17 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Women with Cleft Palates. 

At least they'd still be women. 

1 minute ago, Strike said:

Pretty sure they've already been doing that for years.

Yeah that Ashley Graham chick.  "Look at me...fat, fabulous, and insulin resistant.  Pass the pie!"

Just now, Fireballer said:

Yeah that Ashley Graham chick.  "Look at me...fat, fabulous, and insulin resistant.  Pass the pie!"

Oh my god I hate that woman.  She is HUGE and tries to pass it off as normal.  But her husband loves her just the way she is.  Shocker.  A brother likes a fat white woman.

3 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

🤮

They have to do it. Look around, not many thin fit young women left. My wife and I were discussing this a while back. Victoria Secret is losing money like a busted fish tank.

The product lines have to be expanded (no pun intended) so sell the sizzle fat chics are the "new " glamorous, sexy cool. This will of course backfire when they realize attractive men still do not want to do it with them.     

On 7/31/2020 at 12:19 AM, FlyinHeadlock said:

They have to do it. Look around, not many thin fit young women left. My wife and I were discussing this a while back. Victoria Secret is losing money like a busted fish tank.

The product lines have to be expanded (no pun intended) so sell the sizzle fat chics are the "new " glamorous, sexy cool. This will of course backfire when they realize attractive men still do not want to do it with them.     

Trannies coming out of the woodworks. Fat Pride. God Bless not dealing with this.

The Uighur concentration camps and Hong Kong protests are far away. The firewall is omnipresent but circumventable with a VPN. Grim, dimly lit factories that look ready to film Batman movies can be avoided, Social media censorship is bad but in  comparison to the massive censorship in Silicon Valley, it's at worst a break even tie.

Crony capitalism, arbitrarily enforced laws, industrial espionage, corruption... you can sweep it under the rug, look away, pretend it's not real since it doesn't affect you anyway. 

You have to tolerate and not see a lot of stuff but if you can, you can get by easily. The shine comes off the apple rather easily if you don't have your head up your ass but...

Chinese girls in summer clothes, hot chicks on TV, no alphabet people, no wokeness, very little taxes, low cost of living, coronavirus free for five months, easy access to the middle class, lots of pirated stuff online, that's some big wins. 

God bless little boys growing up now. Can you imagine what tinder will be like in 20 years? all fatties and trannies.  I'll take a tranny over a fattie. As long as I don't see the richard, I'm good. Can't hide a fatty no matter how big the paper bag is