Sign in to follow this  
tubby_mcgee

Best Governor in US..

It's easy to ask for and receive personal responsibility when your state is rather, shall we say, pale. 

She’s hot but dumb as hell.

Really couldn’t tell you who is the best as I’m not familiar with most of them. It’s almost undoubtedly someone we never hear of because everything is running smoothly in their state.

• Thanks 1

I don’t know about best, but Gov Murphy’s (NJ) is one of the worst, provably bottom 3.  I didn’t vote for him but know a lot of people that did.  They hate him as much as I do.  There is nothing he could possibly do to get re-elected.

The South Dakota approach won’t work everywhere, personal accountability is not going to work that well elsewhere.....

Abbot in TX is good but he's dealing an influx of lefties moving here and illegals pouring in. We'll still have some Dan Crenshaws in the nice suburbs for a while but TX is not going to hold much longer unfortunately. I now have some Beto and Bernie slugs in my neighborhood. Unheard of 10 years ago. One I talked to moved here because of the low taxes. I wanted to say something about yeah, but you support tax raisers from your yard signs but what's the use. They are idiots.

Would.... 

Vote for her :dunno:

Texas needs to raise taxes, but figure out a way to give them back to people that have lived there for a while. Get on it Texas! You can do it!!

3 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

DeSantis. 

The ‘tard that focked up COVID response even worse than Trump?

3 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

DeSantis. 

No doubt. Handled this chinavirus as well as you could hope. 

10 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I'm in Florida. Everything is fine and closer to being back to normal than anywhere else in the country. 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No doubt. Handled this chinavirus as well as you could hope. 

Yep, he definitely wasn't monkeying around with it.

31 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Texas needs to raise taxes, but figure out a way to give them back to people that have lived there for a while. Get on it Texas! You can do it!!

LOL, these new lefties will never let that happen. Just this week in Houston, took over 10 million in tax dollars to help the homeless which all it does is make it worse. Downtown they have new tents, people bringing food, sleeping in front of the methadone clinics. Can't even go enjoy an Astros game anymore. In Dallas, the nice public library that has an original copy of the Declaration of Independence (think only two in the country on display) homeless everywhere in the building. Sad. They sleep on reading sofas, trash bathrooms.   

18 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Death count?

Trumps "covid response" ?? Uhh.. I dunno.  How do we know? 

Soooo.... what should he have done?  I mean...sure..someone will give an answer.  But, of course giving an answer with results to that answer that are and will never be known is easy.   Whatever your answer is.... well.. of course it would have worked!

The Seahawks shoulda threw 2 deep TD passes in the 3rd quarter, and they woulda won the game!

Also, if Biden is going to cure cancer, he obviously has the power to have stopped this, but he didn't. Why wouldn't he, if he had the power to do so? 

25 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Trumps "covid response" ?? Uhh.. I dunno.  How do we know? 

Soooo.... what should he have done?  I mean...sure..someone will give an answer.  But, of course giving an answer with results to that answer that are and will never be known is easy.   Whatever your answer is.... well.. of course it would have worked!

The Seahawks shoulda threw 2 deep TD passes in the 3rd quarter, and they woulda won the game!

Also, if Biden is going to cure cancer, he obviously has the power to have stopped this, but he didn't. Why wouldn't he, if he had the power to do so? 

A little focking leadership is all anyone was asking for. Got the opposite.

Just now, IGotWorms said:

He was called a xenophobe for his leadership from day 1. It didn't matter what he did, your kind would have never approved.

Outside of the democratically controlled areas that made deadly errors with people's lives, the national Covid response has been really good and saved millions of lives according to initial projections. 

13 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Shut up

1 hour ago, Reality said:

He was called a xenophobe for his leadership from day 1. It didn't matter what he did, your kind would have never approved.

Outside of the democratically controlled areas that made deadly errors with people's lives, the national Covid response has been really good and saved millions of lives according to initial projections. 

Yeah that’s probably why he might even lose Texas and Georgia

3 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Yeah that’s probably why he might even lose Texas and Georgia

🤣

15 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

That's like saying "had Custer just taken command of the situation, he wouldn't have died at the Battle of Little Big Horn. "

All the guy had to do was buck up, be a leader and take command of the situation. Instead, he made wrong decisions and ended up dead. So did those with him. 

Boy, this a fun game!  And an easy one!  Let's keep playing! 

Those in charge of the travel route of JFK, had they just planned it out a little better and done their due diligence, JFK wouldn't have died.  Instead, they sat back on their laurels and let their guard down.  Easy pickins for the shooter when your not competent enough to even do the fvcking job that you were given.   God I sick of people that get paid to do a job and simply can't do it.  What the fvck is wrong with people.  JFK shot, because someone didn't do their job and change the route of the motorcade.  And that's all they would of had to do.  Sad. 

• Haha 1