Sign in to follow this  
MDC

Trump deploying DHS agents to Portland?

On 7/18/2020 at 7:09 PM, 5-Points said:

The right don't need no help, boy. We're the gun nuts the libtards warned you about. 

Give me 3 examples of philosophical commonalities the American right has with Chiner and Russia that would lead to them coming to our aid in what would be a lopsided victory in the first place. 

Nobody is counting on France for sh!t anymore.

And, as a lifelong right winger, gun totin,  flag wavin, Mom, Apple Pie and America lovin mutherfocker, I'm telling you if Chiner and/or Russia put boots on this ground, they are my enemy. 

Put that in your pipe. 

Still waiting for the philosophical commonalities between the American right and Chiner/Russia that would make them want to side with us in a civil war. Seems riversco didn't want to touch it. Anybody else have any ideas?

25 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Still waiting for the philosophical commonalities between the American right and Chiner/Russia that would make them want to side with us in a civil war. Seems riversco didn't want to touch it. Anybody else have any ideas?

For one thing, the democrats are hell bent on blaming Russia for everything, putting sanctions on them, and trying to ruin Russia.  You are going to have to give me a damn good reason why Russia is going to side with the democrats.  Putin and Trump act all buddy buddy as it is if you haven't noticed.  You are going to have to give me a reason why Russia doesn't EAGERLY enter a civil war in the US on the side of the republicans as payback.  They've got ALLLLL the motivation in the world to do it.

Second of all, Russia and China are buddy buddy.  Do you really think that, once Russia enters the war, China is going to stab Russia in the back and enter the war on behalf of the democrats?  There is no advantage to doing that.

Furthermore, China views the world from the perspective that they will become the world superpower.  At that point, ideological divides like right vs left are set aside because it is THEIR world and the theme becomes one of law and order vs subversion.  The democrats are a subversive force, which means they would only exist to subvert China's global power.  Not only is there no benefit for China to back the democrats, it would be dangerous because if the democrats win, they will try to subvert China next.

So Russia and China WILL enter the US civil war on the side of the republicans.

I know that China and Trump are having a little spat, but, its meaningless.  They will team up once the war starts. 

9 minutes ago, riversco said:

For one thing, the democrats are hell bent on blaming Russia for everything, putting sanctions on them, and trying to ruin Russia.  You are going to have to give me a damn good reason why Russia is going to side with the democrats.  Putin and Trump act all buddy buddy as it is if you haven't noticed.  You are going to have to give me a reason why Russia doesn't EAGERLY enter a civil war in the US on the side of the republicans as payback.  They've got ALLLLL the motivation in the world to do it.

Second of all, Russia and China are buddy buddy.  Do you really think that, once Russia enters the war, China is going to stab Russia in the back and enter the war on behalf of the democrats?  There is no advantage to doing that.

Furthermore, China views the world from the perspective that they will become the world superpower.  At that point, ideological divides like right vs left are set aside because it is THEIR world and the theme becomes one of law and order vs subversion.  The democrats are a subversive force, which means they would only exist to subvert China's global power.  Not only is there no benefit for China to back the democrats, it would be dangerous because if the democrats win, they will try to subvert China next.

So Russia and China WILL enter the US civil war on the side of the republicans.

I know that China and Trump are having a little spat, but, its meaningless.  They will team up once the war starts. 

The Dems wanted to "reset" our relationship with Russia. Obama mocked Romney for saying Russia was a problem. The Dems are using Russia to try to smear Trump, knowing full well that Russia is laughing about it behind the scenes. Who sold uranium to Russia? It wasn't the right. 

The American left would love to have the control over our populace that Russia and Chiner have over theirs. They are envious of it and will do anything to get it. Including getting into bed with them. Chiner/Russia want to be the world superpowers and the American left is happy to let them be as long as they get to rule America with an iron fist. 

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, wiffleball said:

IThe state's lawsuit specifically highlighted the case of Mark Pettibone, a demonstrator who was snatched off the street by federal officers in the early hours of July 16, put into a van and brought to the federal courthouse

----------------------+-+-

you see kids, being snatch that box of Street and dragged into a federal courthouse does not constitute attacking Federal property....😏

I read they have him on video damaging Federal property. You do t have to catch people in the act.

• Like 1

Federal has many more tools and resources. They are not grabbing random people. No value in it. They have the intel and are bagging specific people with precision. Hard for people to understand it because they are use to seeing the anarchist getting a few blows in then watching to make absolutely 100% sure no police officer used any hurtful move to detain them despite the officer being hit with glass beads and ball bearings with  sling shots. It has to be super super clean or they throw the flag and call foul. They are on the side of the anarchist. Few people on here that are pulling for them at all times.  

39 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

The Dems wanted to "reset" our relationship with Russia. Obama mocked Romney for saying Russia was a problem. The Dems are using Russia to try to smear Trump, knowing full well that Russia is laughing about it behind the scenes. Who sold uranium to Russia? It wasn't the right. 

The American left would love to have the control over our populace that Russia and Chiner have over theirs. They are envious of it and will do anything to get it. Including getting into bed with them. Chiner/Russia want to be the world superpowers and the American left is happy to let them be as long as they get to rule America with an iron fist. 

So explain to me why the EU and NATO and the democrats went crazy to condemn Russia for invading Ukraine?

11 minutes ago, riversco said:

So explain to me why the EU and NATO and the democrats went crazy to condemn Russia for invading Ukraine?

What did they do about it? 

Why did Obama say he'd have more flexibility after his reelection?

3 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Do you read any other posts before tossing this junk out there? :huh:

I just read the thread again.

Some of you are going along saying there was no insignia of police on these agents, acting like it was the Gestapo and such.

Why do you deflect so much?

7 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I just read the thread again.

Some of you are going along saying there was no insignia of police on these agents, acting like it was the Gestapo and such.

Why do you deflect so much?

That wasn’t the post I was responding to, now that you mention deflection

Oregon Attorney General Ellen Rosenblum filed a lawsuit that accused several agencies of unlawful law enforcement, including the Department of Homeland Security, Customs and Border Protection, the U.S. Marshals Service and the Federal Protection Service.

“John Does 1-10” are also named as defendants because “they have made it impossible for them to be individually identified by carrying out law enforcement actions without wearing any identifying information, even so much as the agency that employs them,” the complaint says.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/07/18/portland-oreland-ag-lawsuit/%3foutputType=amp

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

That wasn’t the post I was responding to, now that you mention deflection

Are you sane?  WTF dude.  

8 minutes ago, MDC said:

Oregon Attorney General Ellen Rosenblum filed a lawsuit that accused several agencies of unlawful law enforcement, including the Department of Homeland Security, Customs and Border Protection, the U.S. Marshals Service and the Federal Protection Service.

“John Does 1-10” are also named as defendants because “they have made it impossible for them to be individually identified by carrying out law enforcement actions without wearing any identifying information, even so much as the agency that employs them,” the complaint says.

Lay up win in court for the Federal government.  Just a waste of time. 

Wait, are we still going with they are not marked?  Every picture has the word POLICE on the front, with badges on the sides.   It's what they wear, normally, they just didn't order these things off Amazon yesterday for this special event.  Y'all want them to hand out business cards with their home address?  :lol:

I'll bet a days pay tomorrow the (unmarked) stuff stops and the "OMG Tactical GEAR!@#!" emerges as the next talking point. 

4 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Probably. The feds have gotten away with gross abuses of power for decades.

12 minutes ago, MDC said:

You aren't fooling anybody. You try, I'll give you that much. Very shallow inside though you CHEER for looters and anarchists. The destruction and violence against law enforcement gives you goose bumps and erotic tingles all over your body. 

Entire cities made up of people just like you. Reason we are in this quagmire. End of the day you could give two hershey quirts about the law and rules. You only pull it out when your team looks threatened and that warm fuzzy feeling is not feeling so warm and fuzzy anymore...meh.

40 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Wait, are we still going with they are not marked?  Every picture has the word POLICE on the front, with badges on the sides.   It's what they wear, normally, they just didn't order these things off Amazon yesterday for this special event.  Y'all want them to hand out business cards with their home address?  :lol:

I'll bet a days pay tomorrow the (unmarked) stuff stops and the "OMG Tactical GEAR!@#!" emerges as the next talking point. 

There's no layup win for the Trump administration in any court.  Federal judges are political animals like all the rest.  A loss in District Court means an appeal to the nutty 9th Cir Ct. of Appeals and then on to the Supreme Court if need be.

37 minutes ago, MDC said:

Probably. The feds have gotten away with gross abuses of power for decades.

You never complained about these alleged abuses until now.

The point that you miss is that Mark Pettibone was detained without a warrant.  Without probable cause.  He wasn't even arrested.  Complete lack of due process.  

You phony constitutionalists are knaves.

4 minutes ago, Smileseers said:

The point that you miss is that Mark Pettibone was detained without a warrant.  Without probable cause.  He wasn't even arrested.  Complete lack of due process.  

You don’t need a warrant to detain someone. Nor do you need probable cause. He wasn’t even arrested. That’s the proof that he received due process. You need to read some things about Criminal procedure law  or have someone explain them to you. 

13 minutes ago, Smileseers said:

Detained without a warrant?  What does that even mean?

I was detained once for public urination in college, I want my 50 buck citation back, those fockers didn't even have a warrant!@#!  :lol:

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/40/1315#:~:text=40 U.S. Code § 1315,for protection of public property

40 U.S. Code § 1315.Law enforcement authority of Secretary of Homeland Security for protection of public property

(a)In General.—
To the extent provided for by transfers made pursuant to the Homeland Security Act of 2002, the Secretary of Homeland Security (in this section referred to as the “Secretary”) shall protect the buildings, grounds, and property that are owned, occupied, or secured by the Federal Government (including any agency, instrumentality, or wholly owned or mixed-ownership corporation thereof) and the persons on the property.
(b)Officers and Agents.—
(1)Designation.—
The Secretary may designate employees of the Department of Homeland Security, including employees transferred to the Department from the Office of the Federal Protective Service of the General Services Administration pursuant to the Homeland Security Act of 2002, as officers and agents for duty in connection with the protection of property owned or occupied by the Federal Government and persons on the property, including duty in areas outside the property to the extent necessary to protect the property and persons on the property.
(2)Powers.—While engaged in the performance of official duties, an officer or agent designated under this subsection may—
(A)
enforce Federal laws and regulations for the protection of persons and property;
(B)
carry firearms;
(C)
make arrests without a warrant for any offense against the United States committed in the presence of the officer or agent or for any felony cognizable under the laws of the United States if the officer or agent has reasonable grounds to believe that the person to be arrested has committed or is committing a felony;
(D)
serve warrants and subpoenas issued under the authority of the United States;
(E)
conduct investigations, on and off the property in question, of offenses that may have been committed against property owned or occupied by the Federal Government or persons on the property; and
(F)
carry out such other activities for the promotion of homeland security as the Secretary may prescribe.

3 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

make arrests without a warrant for any offense against the United States committed in the presence of the officer or agent or for any felony cognizable under the laws of the United States if the officer or agent has reasonable grounds to believe that the person to be arrested has committed or is committing a felony;

What felony did Mark Pettibone commit?  

NONE..that is the point.

The Homeland Security Act of 2002 transformed our constitution more than anything that Obama ever did.

10 minutes ago, Smileseers said:

NONE..that is the point.

The Homeland Security Act of 2002 transformed our constitution more than anything that Obama ever did.

Try reading it again. Slowly this time. 

13 minutes ago, Smileseers said:

I wasn't there were you?  A better question is why was this Mark dude out in a the midst of riots and vandalism at 3 am?   The peaceful protests are during the day, the criminal vandalism - looting - attacking police happens after midnight.  That's whats been going on for two months there.  All the people living in and around should know that.  

A "suspect" can be detained and released.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, iam90sbaby said:

Did this ever happen?

All bark no bite, classic Don.

Don should run on fulfilling all of his broken campaign promises from 2016.

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Don should run on fulfilling all of his broken campaign promises from 2016.

I'm sick of his sh!t just as much as you are, just for different reasons. We (conservatives) got played.

Got to love this part. DHS admitted the day apprehended and detained seven people. 5 those involved misdemeanor behavior. 

Yeah, that's what I want Homeland security concentrating on:

"22 year old Skylar Branson was restrained and detained by 2 SUV 's full of unidentified Federal officers for the offense of urinating in an alley...he was later released without being charged".😋

Catch 22. Doesn't help he is the devil. Helps he is the devil. It does not matter anymore. They will blame it all on him and conservatives. Lightfoot is blaming her gun problem and firework problem on an entire different state. Can't blame her either because Rahm Emanual slighted hinted at black  "cultural problem" and they ran him out of town even though that is the actual problem. Dead beat dads, no respect for women, no self worth, no family values....meh. I'm done with all of it. Earn my coin in this life. Have fun.    

10 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Got to love this part. DHS admitted the day apprehended and detained seven people. 5 those involved misdemeanor behavior. 

"22 year old Skylar Branson was restrained and detained by 2 SUV 's full of unidentified Federal officers for the offense of urinating in an alley...he was later released without being charged".😋

It was a federal alley dammit!!! That’s OUR ALLEY and the city’s not protecting it! :cry:

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

I just googled what you typed without a link.  Nothing on google dot com.

Lemme guess, it was a twitter feed or facebook and that's what ole Skylar said was the reason why.  Also, If that's a man he should be arrested just based on his name alone.  

On 7/18/2020 at 8:36 PM, MDC said:

petty vandalism

Just some good ole fashion petty vandalism. 

7 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You don’t need a warrant to detain someone. Nor do you need probable cause. He wasn’t even arrested. That’s the proof that he received due process. You need to read some things about Criminal procedure law  or have someone explain them to you. 

Its crazy how some people do not know how the law works, isn't it?  They just brazenly demonstrate their stupidity and wear it like a badge of honor.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Vote for Joe, problem solved. Loser

6 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Just some good ole fashion petty vandalism. 

cuck and worms would erect a statue to the martyr, then have it torn down for the practice. 

10 hours ago, Smileseers said:

NONE..that is the point.

LOL

You should go hide now, your ignorance is blinding

11 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I gather you’re talking about a terry stop which does require reasonable suspicion. It’s been a while so I forget exactly where the line crosses into an arrest, but that does require probable cause. So you’re answer here is incomplete at best and more likely entire misleading.

15 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I gather you’re talking about a terry stop which does require reasonable suspicion. It’s been a while so I forget exactly where the line crosses into an arrest, but that does require probable cause. So you’re answer here is incomplete at best and more likely entire misleading.

I was quite clear. You don’t need a warrant or PC to detain someone, reasonable suspicion being the basic reason you can. There are others, like the emergency exception,  that can be applied as well. 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I was quite clear. You don’t need a warrant or PC to detain someone, reasonable suspicion being the basic reason you can. There are others, like the emergency exception,  that can be applied as well. 

No you were not clear. You did not acknowledge reasonable suspicion nor did you recognize that at some point the stop turns into an arrest requiring probable cause.

https://www.nationalpolicetraining.com/articles/view.php?article_id=7646&page_number=2