Sign in to follow this  
Mike Honcho

St. Louis couple who waved guns at BLM protesters will participate in GOP convention

WaPo  The St. Louis couple who became famous after wielding guns at protesters on their private street will be part of the largely digital Republican National Convention next week, Trump advisers said this week.

The couple — Patricia and Mark McCloskey — will appear on behalf of the president during the virtual weeklong event and express their support for him, the officials said.

Well, this should help unite the country.  

1 minute ago, Mike Honcho said:

true...i mean its not like he's bringing up BLM moms to speak. 

1 minute ago, cyclone24 said:

I think it's a great idea, nothing like a having a couple of people facing felony charges for unlawful use of a weapon saying "Trump is our guy".  Maybe he can get an endorsement from the the Menendez brothers too.  :lol:

3 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

Or little girls to say that her Dad would still be here but died from COVID because OMB.

Just now, Mike Honcho said:

I think it's a great idea, nothing like a having a couple of people facing felony charges for unlawful use of a weapon saying "Trump is our guy".  Maybe he can get an endorsement from the the Menendez brothers too.  :lol:

Anyone familiar with that story, and thinking logically, knows that's a politically motivated prosecution with ZERO chance of a conviction.  If you'd like to bet on that let me know.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

It should.  I mean, why wouldn't people want a President who believes in the constitution?  :dunno:

11 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Lyle maybe...Kyle? Don't be ridiculous.  :)

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Strike said:

Anyone familiar with that story, and thinking logically, knows that's a politically motivated prosecution with ZERO chance of a conviction.  If you'd like to bet on that let me know.

But they were interfering with a peaceful home invasion.

1 minute ago, The Elevator Killer said:

But they were interfering with a peaceful home invasion.

And their response was peaceful.  :dunno: 

Surprised they didn’t give the cop who kneeled on George Floyd’s neck a prime time spot.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, The Elevator Killer said:

I was being sarcastic. 

I wasn't responding to you so much as adding to your statement.  Peaceful all around, yet the DA charged 1 side.  Why? 

32 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

I think it's a great idea, nothing like a having a couple of people facing felony charges for unlawful use of a weapon saying "Trump is our guy".  

14 minutes ago, MDC said:

Surprised they didn’t give the cop who kneeled on George Floyd’s neck a prime time spot.

LMAO...you guys share a brain?  Sorry you cant get over the fact the DA charged as a political stunt and charges will be dropped. 

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

And they're Democrats to boot!

I bet that just sticks in your craw.

3 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

LMAO...you guys share a brain?  Sorry you cant get over the fact the DA charged as a political stunt and charges will be dropped. 

Who said otherwise?  Perhaps, you would do well to share a brain with somebody...  :unsure:

When does the baker who refused to make a gay cake get his time in the spotlight? That guy is a hero.

8 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Who said otherwise?  Perhaps, you would do well to share a brain with somebody...  :unsure:

You brought up their charges to spin it as criminals are speaking at the RNC.  Why mention it?  Seriously, why did you mention it? You ljterally equated them to murderers. Keep back stroking.

6 minutes ago, MDC said:

When does the baker who refused to make a gay cake get his time in the spotlight? That guy is a hero.

Which baker made your gay cake?

3 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

You brought up their charges to spin it as criminals are speaking at the RNC.  Why mention it?  Seriously, why did you mention it? You ljterally equated them to murderers. Keep back stroking.

You know why.  He's trolling.

57 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

I don't think you give a crap about uniting the country and neither does anyone else.

Lol at mdc and honcho backing protesters who tore down a gate door and entered property and scold a couple with guns trying scare/protect against these people.  

People are insane.  Literally insane.

8 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

You brought up their charges to spin it as criminals are speaking at the RNC.  Why mention it?  Seriously, why did you mention it? Keep back stroking.

I brought up the charges because it's funny that the man who 'has done more for blacks since Abraham Lincoln' wants the two have been charged with waving guns at a BLM protest to speak.  You guys should try to enjoy life more.

FYI I'm done defending myself against something I didn't say.  :wave:

Just now, listen2me 23 said:

Lol at mdc and honcho backing protesters who tore down a gate door and entered property and scold a couple with guns trying scare/protect against these people.  

People are insane.  Literally insane.

Link?

4 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

I brought up the charges because it's funny that the man who 'has done more for blacks since Abraham Lincoln' wants the two have been charged with waving guns at a BLM protest to speak.  You guys should try to enjoy life more.

FYI I'm done defending myself against something I didn't say.  :wave:

Thanks for the follow up, Michael Phelps👍🏻  2+2=5

40 minutes ago, MDC said:

Or a whole section to all the people George robbed and held at gunpoint and all the homeowners robbed. 

14 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Link?

Why do you people think all these protesters are good people who are doing no harm? 

I wouldnt want to be neighbors with you or mdc.  If someone was trying to get into my gouse you wouldnt try to stop them or call the police.  Perhaps hide under the bed.  Or maybe even help them out.  "Hey guys im on your side...i know you just need some bread... I know where he puts the spare key"

Just now, Mike Honcho said:

Link to my support of the " protesters who tore down a gate door "

People should be able to protect themselves from a mob of people coming on to your property.  You apparently dont think so.

Just now, listen2me 23 said:

Why do you people think all these protesters are good people who are doing no harm? 

I wouldnt want to be neighbors with you or mdc.  If someone was trying to get into my gouse you wouldnt try to stop them or call the police.  Perhaps hide under the bed.  Or maybe even help them out.  "Hey guys im on your side...i know you just need some bread... I know where he puts the spare key"

Wow, this post is sad, it's like watching a man flail away and then drown.  Guess when you got nothing left... :(

1 minute ago, listen2me 23 said:

People should be able to protect themselves from a mob of people coming on to your property.  You apparently dont think so.

Link?

It's a sign of a failing argument when you just have to make stuff up.  IAT, HTH. Like Fireballer I'm done until you actually bring a post where I make these claims.  :wave:

1 minute ago, Mike Honcho said:

Link?

then what was your focking point of the thread???

you support what the couple did but have problem with them at GOP??? maybe that's just the liberal way. they did right thing but don't hurt feelings by having them speak. :(

Does the Charlottesville guy who killed a counter protestors get special mention of some kind? 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1