Sign in to follow this  
Patented Phil

Proud Boys visit Portland

Some of you guys seem so angry I almost feel bad for winding you up. 😂 

Resident libs triggered that people have arrived to protect cities from violent fascists. :lol: And they think they have a chance in November. :overhead:

27 minutes ago, MDC said:

Some of you guys seem so angry I almost feel bad for winding you up. 😂 

Go away

After 3 months of violence, rioting, murder, looting, raping by black lives matter and antifa

The media NOW thinks there is a problem and the normies eat it up.

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

Stay away from kids sicko and stop defending pedophiles. You're not going to find sympathy here.

It’s focking weird you’re so obsessed with pedophilia. Might want to get that checked out :(

12 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

It’s focking weird you’re so obsessed with pedophilia. Might want to get that checked out :(

It only seems weird to you because I call out out your support pedophile movies.

Also since you're a liberal you're surrounded by degenerates being a pedophile probably seems normal to you.

3 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

The altright is gaining a massive amount of momentum by the hour and it's starting to actually frighten the lefties. Keep it up we're almost there.

I don’t condone what the Proud Boys are doing, unless you are protecting your property or city it is just vigilantes causing problems in someone else’s back yard. That is what the Lefties are doing, I’d like to think we are better than that.

9 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

I don’t condone what the Proud Boys are doing, unless you are protecting your property or city it is just vigilantes causing problems in someone else’s back yard. That is what the Lefties are doing, I’d like to think we are better than that.

At what point do you condone it? The city leaders aren't doing anything the police have told the residents they are on their own. What recourse do citizens have?

Seriously at what point do YOU say enough is enough?

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

It only seems weird to you because I call out out your support pedophile movies.

Also since you're a liberal you're surrounded by degenerates being a pedophile probably seems normal to you.

It’s all you talk about anymore. Pedophilia. Everyone’s a pedophile. It’s focking warped and you need to pull your sh1t together :dunno:

10 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

It’s all you talk about anymore. Pedophilia. Everyone’s a pedophile. It’s focking warped and you need to pull your sh1t together :dunno:

You spent half the day defending it yesterday, you jagoff.

Just now, Casual Observer said:

Another pedophilia-obsessed loser creep. This patently ridiculous claim just shows how badly you need your head examined.

It’s not too late. Well okay, for you it probably is but not others 😢

9 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

At what point do you condone it? The city leaders aren't doing anything the police have told the residents they are on their own. What recourse do citizens have?

Maybe if I lived in the same state but I don’t think so. The people elected the officials to run their communities, who are we to butt in. If they wanted help they can ask the feds who are Ready willing and able to step in.

Elections have consequences- Barak Obama

5 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

You do realize that the film in question got an award, at Sundance? Get some culture, racist. 

3 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

Nazi's are ghey, I'm just America First. 🐸

And if you haven't noticed idgaf if you call me racist, bigot, homophobic or whatever other shade you can throw my way, doesn't phase me at all

Amen. I am all those things and take it as a compliment when others notice. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Maybe if I lived in the same state but I don’t think so. The people elected the officials to run their communities, who are we to butt in. If they wanted help they can ask the feds who are Ready willing and able to step in.

Elections have consequences- Barak Obama

Not all the people who live there voted for those elected officials. And I think everyone agrees those same officials aren't doing sh1t. So now what? You'll just sit back and watch your town get looted and turned to sh1t? Wait for the next election and hope to get one of your guys in? I'd love to know because this sh1t IS coming to all of our towns.

I’m at that point now.  The Left needs to be checked.  They are committing violent acts with impunity.  Something needs to be done.  When the people lose faith in the cops and in the Justice Department it’s time to take matters into your own hands and defend yourself and your rights.

I basically have the same stance as HT with this, I'm not going to participate unless they come to my house but the left, blm and antifa need a hard check.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

It's literally 2 seconds from 15 different clips. Of course, it's out of context. How can you say otherwise?

Maybe so upon further reflection but this does lend credibility at last to the notion Big Tech may actually have a point with him ... if real. Context is important, granted. Focking around with language like this isn’t what you want to be doing.  

2 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

‘Anymore’ is the last three days since the Cuties thread appeared. And you were the one who saw the clip and for whatever reason chose to go to bat for it anyway. If you found nothing wrong with it, then, well, it’s right to stand up for it. But we are beside ourselves trying to figure out how it is you got there. 

3 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

2 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Not all the people who live there voted for those elected officials. And I think everyone agrees those same officials aren't doing sh1t. So now what? You'll just sit back and watch your town get looted and turned to sh1t? Wait for the next election and hope to get one of your guys in? I'd love to know because this sh1t IS coming to all of our towns.

Like I said I would protect my property and city. I don’t see anyone from theses cities putting up resistance or asking for help. I will amend my original statement, if the locals were putting up resistance and getting their butts kicked that would be the time to help but it is wrong to go in on your own and seek your own kind of Justice.

19 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

‘Anymore’ is the last three days since the Cuties thread appeared. And you were the one who saw the clip and for whatever reason chose to go to bat for it anyway. If you found nothing wrong with it, then, well, it’s right to stand up for it. But we are beside ourselves trying to figure out how it is you got there. 

:thumbsup: Bingo!

1 hour ago, Patented Phil said:

I’m at that point now.  The Left needs to be checked.  They are committing violent acts with impunity.  Something needs to be done.  When the people lose faith in the cops and in the Justice Department it’s time to take matters into your own hands and defend yourself and your rights.

I still have faith in our  Cops, they have handled the situation very well. At the first protest that started getting out of hand they immediately declared a riot and started arresting people. There are still smaller  groups protesting but they are peaceful, I have no problem with that.

12 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

I still have faith in our  Cops, they have handled the situation very well. At the first protest that started getting out of hand they immediately declared a riot and started arresting people. There are still smaller  groups protesting but they are peaceful, I have no problem with that.

I have faith in my police force as well. Portland not so much.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

Underaged kids are sexualized a lot in media and it’s gross. Seems to me that movie was only singled out because it featured a Muslim girl and was therefore “liberal” or something.

The folks expressing the most outrage also support a former Miss Teen USA owner who has numerous sexual assault allegations against him, brags about the hotness of his own daughter, openly campaigned for a pedo etc. 

The outrage in that thread was phony partisan bullchit. 

6 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

It's not weird. Very acceptable during the fall of Rome. Lots of pedophilia. It was very common to see excessive liberal old men holding hands with child boys. We are a model of that system. Democrats are the "old men" allowing crime and putrid sexual abuses to blossum.

9 hours ago, MDC said:

Underaged kids are sexualized a lot in media and it’s gross. Seems to me that movie was only singled out because it featured a Muslim girl and was therefore “liberal” or something.

The folks expressing the most outrage also support a former Miss Teen USA owner who has numerous sexual assault allegations against him, brags about the hotness of his own daughter, openly campaigned for a pedo etc. 

Point One: I've been out of the country for nearly 20 years consequent;y, I don't know fock all of what's on TV or cable or Netflix or whatever. The sense I get is that people reacted thi way to this film because it seems like a new low in the degeneracy. Do you have examples of other TV shows or films that featured twerking 11 year olds or something similar that did not receive this much backlash?  

Point Two: Trump has nothing to do with this and even so, this is 10 times worse than the worst thing Trump was ever accused of. Also, Trump's daughter is hot (thankfully she takes after her mother), and  I am unaware of Trump campaigning for a pedophile.

Point Three: Iss this really partisan, and if so that's sad.  This is about degeneracy in the film industry. Hollywood gets a pass on this one as it's a foreign film. Maybe indirectly as the culture wars are raging, and Hollywood is keep deep in it. But why is twerking girls partisan and why does anyone feel the need to defend rather than condemn this movie based on partisan loyalties? If Republicans want to throw this film under the bus, maybe Democrats should join them. Universal condemnation is what it needs. If Democrats feel they need to defend it, that speaks to the sad state of the Democratic party. Why can't everyone join together to sh*tcan this movie?

5 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Point One: I've been out of the country for nearly 20 years consequent;y, I don't know fock all of what's on TV or cable or Netflix or whatever. The sense I get is that people reacted thi way to this film because it seems like a new low in the degeneracy. Do you have examples of other TV shows or films that featured twerking 11 year olds or something similar that did not receive this much backlash?  

Point Two: Trump has nothing to do with this and even so, this is 10 times worse than the worst thing Trump was ever accused of. Also, Trump's daughter is hot (thankfully she takes after her mother), and  I am unaware of Trump campaigning for a pedophile.

Point Three: Iss this really partisan, and if so that's sad.  This is about degeneracy in the film industry. Hollywood gets a pass on this one as it's a foreign film. Maybe indirectly as the culture wars are raging, and Hollywood is keep deep in it. But why is twerking girls partisan and why does anyone feel the need to defend rather than condemn this movie based on partisan loyalties? If only Republicans want to throw this film under the bus, maybe Democrats should join them. If Democrats feel they need to defend it, that speaks to the sad state of the Democratic party. Why can't everyone join together to sh*tcan this movie?

Well, I’ll answer that.  TDS.

9 hours ago, MDC said:

His could anyone tell the girl was Muslim from the picture? Such a liberal cuck. Normal people saw young girls being used. You saw politics and an opportunity to virtue signal. And btw, no  man  wants any kid to be used as a sex prop, regardless of their religion or anything else. Amazing that you didn’t see that, and only that. 

8 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Well, I’ll answer that.  TDS.

Who the hell wakes up and says, "Well, Trump really sucks and because the people who like him hate this filthy pedo movie,  I feel I need to defend it?"

What does this film have to do with Trump? What's wrong with removing Trump from the equation and saying "This movie is disgusting," or "This movie really seems worthwhile but is sadly receiving unfair criticisms for this reason and that one."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

They will impose martial law, and we will gladly accept it.

Think about it.

15 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Another pedophilia-obsessed loser creep. This patently ridiculous claim just shows how badly you need your head examined.

It’s not too late. Well okay, for you it probably is but not others 😢

We all saw your posts, Pedo Defender II.  Must suck to be you.

• Thanks 1

Point Three: Iss this really partisan, and if so that's sad.  This is about degeneracy in the film industry. Hollywood gets a pass on this one as it's a foreign film. Maybe indirectly as the culture wars are raging, and Hollywood is keep deep in it. But why is twerking girls partisan and why does anyone feel the need to defend rather than condemn this movie based on partisan loyalties? If Republicans want to throw this film under the bus, maybe Democrats should join them. Universal condemnation is what it needs. If Democrats feel they need to defend it, that speaks to the sad state of the Democratic party. Why can't everyone join together to sh*tcan this movie?

1. I’d never heard of this movie til yesterday. Based on the trailer I have a hard time believing that’s “a new low in degeneracy.”

2. A movie is worse than sexual assault, campaigning for a pedophile and wishing an accused child sex trafficker well?

3. The usual bad faith actors made that thread partisan from Go. 

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

1. I’d never heard of this movie til yesterday. Based on the trailer I have a hard time believing that’s “a new low in degeneracy.”

2. A movie is worse than sexual assault, campaigning for a pedophile and wishing an accused child sex trafficker well?

3. The usual bad faith actors made that thread partisan from Go. 

The sexual assault accusations never got any traction, which is amazing, given the atmosphere. The only one that stuck was a hooker trying to exploit him. Also, I know of no time that Trump campaigned for a pedophile and just told you so, but you've doubled donn and gone to that well twice.

I'll have to look at how the 'bad faith actors' made this partisan.

2 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

The sexual assault accusations never got any traction, which is amazing, given the atmosphere. The only one that stuck was a hooker trying to exploit him. Also, I know of no time that Trump campaigned for a pedophile and just told you so, but you've doubled donn and gone to that well twice.

Roy Moore.

Ive onky got the trailer to go on. The movie looked distasteful in the same distasteful way underaged girls are sexualized all the time in the US. I don’t see anything noteworthy about the one except the Muslim / Sundance angle. I’d have never heard of the movie if it weren’t for the GC. 

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

14 minutes ago, MDC said:

Roy Moore.

You're right on how the Cuties thread was made political before worms posted in it. 

I thought you were wrong about Roy Moore because I remembered Trump backing Luther Strange in the primary. It was only once Moore was running against the Dem in the general that Trump endorsed Moore. I guess I forgot about that.

You're right on how the Cuties thread was made political before worms posted in it. 

I thought you were wrong about Roy Moore because I remembered Trump backing Luther Strange in the primary. It was only once Moore was running against the Dem in the general that Trump endorsed Moore. I guess I forgot about that.

Thanks for taking a look @ it again.

On 8/23/2020 at 7:04 AM, MDC said:

Link to the Anti Defamation League description of the Proud Boys. Seems like a pretty fair summary. Sounds like a white pride group 90sbaby would like.

• Ideology: Primarily alt lite: Misogynistic, Islamophobic, transphobic and anti-immigration. Some members espouse white supremacist and anti-Semitic ideologies and/or engage with white supremacist groups. 

This is all buIIshit. They aren't misogynistic. They aren't islamaphobic, they do believe that some tenants of islam are not compatible with western civilization. They don't care about trannies, they just don't feel men should compete against women or that men should be allowed to use the women's restroom. They are not anti-immigration, they are anti illegal-immigration, big difference

• Membership: Unknown, likely several hundred. Prolly a low estimate
  •  
  • Notable characteristics: Members frequently wear black and yellow Fred Perry polo shirts.  True
  •  
  • Global footprint: Proud Boys have chapters in most states and several international chapters in Britain, Norway and Australia.  True
  •  
  • Membership: Controlled by local chapter leadership and subject to initiation rituals.  Accurate, although they could've described the initiation ritual here, they decided not to because the whole 5 breakfast cereal thingy would've blown their narrative right off the bat.
  •  
  • Tactics: Public rallies and protests. Members have been known to engage in violent tactics; several members have been convicted of violent crimes.  Misleading. They attend rallies and protests but they remain nonviolent until antifa starts it. The members convicted of violent crimes were all defending themselves and others when they were arrested and subsequently charged.

Background

The Proud Boys represent an unconventional strain of American right-wing extremism. While the group can be described as violentnationalisticIslamophobictransphobic and misogynistic,  BuIIshit. You could describe any group like that, it doesn't mean they are. 

In McInnes’ own words, the Proud Boys are a “pro-western fraternity,” essentially a drinking club dedicated to male bonding, socializing and the celebration all things related to western culture. True    

In reality, the Proud Boys bear many of the hallmarks of a gang, and its members have taken part in multiple acts of brutal violence and intimidation. False  While the Proud Boys insist that they only act in self-defense, several incidents ­—including one in which two members of the group were convicted of attempted gang assault, attempted assault and riot—  Self Defense belie their self-professed peaceful nature. Indeed, many members have criminal records for violent behavior and the organization actively pursues violence against their perceived enemies.  False. They don't actively pursue violence. They antogonize antifa to the point that they start the violence then the PB's respond with force on force. 

During an October 2018 brawl outside the Metropolitan Republican Club in Manhattan, for which two Proud Boys members were convicted and sentenced to substantial prison terms, and seven others pled guilty, This was a case of self defense. The PB's were leaving an event, antifa blocked their way out of the area. The PB's turned around to go the other way but antifa ran around the block and cut off their pathway out of the area. A fight broke out. PB's kicked the sh!t out of antifa and antifa pressed charges like the little b!tches they are.

the Proud Boys were joined by the 211 Bootboys, an ultra-nationalist and violent skinhead gang based in New York City. In October 2019, members of the Denver chapter of the Proud Boys marched with members of Patriot Front and former members of the now-defunct neo-Nazi group Traditionalist Worker Party. These relationships show the Proud Boys to be less a pro-western drinking club and more an extreme, right-wing gang. Because they may or may not have been at the same place at the same time once? :rolleyes:

Ideologically, members subscribe to a scattershot array of libertarian and nationalist tropes, referring to themselves as anti-communist and anti-political correctness, but in favor of free speech and free markets. True

The Proud Boys was formed in 2016 by VICE Media co-founder, Gavin McInnes. McInnes announced the foundation of the group, describing its members as “Western chauvinists who refuse to apologise [sic] for creating the modern world,” and who “long for the days when ‘girls were girls and men were men.’” According to McInnes, the Proud Boys, whose name is taken from a song in the musical Aladdin, are a response and opposition to “politically correct culture.”   True

At the same time, McInnes was becoming increasingly overt in his xenophobia and racism, telling the New York Times in 2003 that, “I love being white and I think it's something to be very proud of. I don't want our culture diluted. We need to close the borders now and let everyone assimilate to a Western, white, English-speaking way of life.” He's a terrible racist. Being married to a non white woman and having bi-racial children is what all racists do, right?

I could go on but you get the point. The things they are correct about are trivial. The things they are wrong about, lie about or embellish they do to create a false narrative of evil white supremacists committing violence and acts of domestic terrorism. It's simply not the case. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

I could go on but you get the point. The things they are correct about are trivial. The things they are wrong about, lie about or embellish they do to create a false narrative of evil white supremacists committing violence and acts of domestic terrorism. It's simply not the case. 

If you search for Antifa on the ADL website, you mostly get articles of them refuting nasty rumors about them, at which point they point out that Antifa says they oppose white supremacy and racism, so their extreme violence is okey dokey.  :thumbsup:

23 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

If you search for Antifa on the ADL website, you mostly get articles of them refuting nasty rumors about them, at which point they point out that Antifa says they oppose white supremacy and racism, so their extreme violence is okey dokey.  :thumbsup:

I would imagine they are as wrong about antifa as they are about the PB's, just in the opposite direction. 

"They're ANTI facist, dude. It says so right in their name."  :doh: