Sign in to follow this  
JustinCharge

they are making a time capsule to be opened in 500 years. what do you put in there?

My cack.

Seriously.  In 500 years, reproduction will all be test tubes.  The feminists and the trannies will find a way to do away with the male species.

I'd probably put my homework in there.  That way, when the teacher asks "why don't you have your homework?!"

I could say "Argh!  Sorry about that.  It's in the time capsule!"  

• Haha 1

MAGA hat.  If the fascists win the election we'll want some memory of America.

• Like 1

A picture of that punk clutching his chest after taking a bullet, along with the video.

A picture book of humans, animals, insects, trees, rocks, waters, rainbows, clouds, buildings, homes, jewelry, weddings, wars, births and death. A national geographic type coffee table book.

One each of a penny, nickle, dime, quarter, half dollar, silver dollar, $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, & $100 bill, because none of them will exist in 500 years.

G0dd@mn. Bad timing. 2020 is a year best forgotten.

4 hours ago, Voltaire said:

G0dd@mn. Bad timing. 2020 is a year best forgotten.

The funny thing about 2020 is that there'll be one happy ending, simultaneously along side another nail in the coffin on November 3rd.

Ben Shapiro's book "How to Destroy America in Three East Steps" and that stupid White Fragility book. See which one ages better.

14 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

One each of a penny, nickle, dime, quarter, half dollar, silver dollar, $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, & $100 bill, because none of them will exist in 500 years.

You can’t afford that

I think we should really screw with them and put a 1,000 year time capsule inside.  😏

Fockin' future people thinking they're so great just because they're the ones currently living.  <_<