Alias Detective

*Official 2020 Election Thread*

10 minutes ago, drobeski said:

What evidence?

They pushed it too far.  They were ready to pull of some fraud, but when Trump had such big leads, they got sloppy. That's why the MI state rep got so indignant yesterday.  Shes part of the machine.  She knows people personally that have pulled this sh!t in past elections and doesn't want it exposed.

10 hours ago, tanatastic said:

He says something like this about every state every day and it’s always a nothingburger when the dust settles. 

True. But it keeps the moron donors hemorrhaging cash right into his bank account. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

They pushed it too far.  They were ready to pull of some fraud, but when Trump had such big leads, they got sloppy. That's why the MI state rep got so indignant yesterday.  Shes part of the machine.  She knows people personally that have pulled this sh!t in past elections and doesn't want it exposed.

Yep, they're stupid and busted. 

21 minutes ago, drobeski said:

What evidence?

Only 17k? Prffft. Guarantee Philly beat that. 

33 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

100%, they get away with a version of this every election. They over did it this time.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Reality said:

100%, they get away with a version of this every election. They over did it this time.

The people that laugh at this have never been in a deep, urban polling place.  They even do it to each other in primaries.  Its becomed normalized to them.

58 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

True. But it keeps the moron donors hemorrhaging cash right into his bank account. 

Good lord think of how much the people here have given or continue to give Trump for this. 

This is where I think Trump is crazy like a fox. He made a fortune on his inauguration and he's making another fortune on his way out the door.

20 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

This is where I think Trump is crazy like a fox. He made a fortune on his inauguration and he's making another fortune on his way out the door.

But he's the the first President to donate his salary!  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

The people that laugh at this have never been in a deep, urban polling place.  They even do it to each other in primaries.  Its becomed normalized to them.

I have and I still laugh at this. 

16 minutes ago, MDC said:

I have and I still laugh at this. 

Stopping in to vote doesn't count.  I've seen them operate for 12 hours at a time.  Its a unlawful mess.  Sorry.

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

Yup. They have no clue. They don’t even hide it. Church vans shuttling homeless from polling place to polling place. That wasn’t their method this time, they needed way more votes.  But it’s how they roll in the hood. You have to see it and when you do you just shake your head how much they don’t care who sees. 

9 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Stopping in to vote doesn't count.  I've seen them operate for 12 hours at a time.  Its a unlawful mess.  Sorry.

The only solution is to keep re-doing the vote until Don wins. :D 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, tanatastic said:

Good lord think of how much the people here have given or continue to give Trump for this. 

Lol retarded ? Hacks ? Both ? :lol:

Too bad Trump didn't have his kids get billions in foreign (China, Ukraine others)  cash back to the family. That would have been the honorable, decent thing to do. 

Hack city!

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

Nope just toss all mail in votes. 

Just now, drobeski said:

Nope just toss all mail in votes. 

It’s bound to happen. Keep crying and get your hopes up! 

Just now, MDC said:

Why are you and the merry misfits stuck on this being about Don winning?  Oh thats right, deep down, you know the fraud is real. Deep down, you tell yourself that youre not shocked at the fraud.  But, you feel it was morally necesary in order to get him ousted. So if you keep  the rhetoric focused on OMB, you don't have to address the fraud.

3 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Lol retarded ? Hacks ? Both ? :lol:

Ok and? This isn’t a GOTCHA moment for you (it rarely is against me). One group bilking suckers doesn’t mean another isn’t bilking suckers. You have prob donated more than my annual salary to fund Trumps recounts so far.

2 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Why are you and the merry misfits stuck on this being about Don winning?  Oh thats right, deep down, you know the fraud is real. Deep down, you tell yourself that youre not shocked at the fraud.  But, you feel it was morally necesary in order to get him ousted. So if you keep  the rhetoric focused on OMB, you don't have to address the fraud.

They don't dare. Scared crybaby queers.

2 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

That must be it. Stay angry and fight like hell my friend.

Never surrender! :overhead: 

2 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Ok and? This isn’t a GOTCHA moment for you (it rarely is against me). One group bilking suckers doesn’t mean another isn’t bilking suckers. You have prob donated more than my annual salary to fund Trumps recounts so far.

I haven't donated a penny. Just pointing out the facts. I know you have problem with that. But thats too focking bad for you. :dunno:

At least the hacks have evolved from the no evidence of fraud mantra. 

Now its onto ignore all evidence. 

Lol

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

At least the hacks have evolved from the no evidence of fraud mantra. 

Now its onto ignore all evidence. 

Lol

To be fair, no one protests when the pass interference or holding penalty benefits their team.

8 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Spot on. They are weaklings, plain and simple. 

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

You live in an apartment and split the rent.  That’s not really saying much. And before you get to crying, you’re the one that brought it up. 

10 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

why do you care how other people spend their money? 

10 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

To be fair, no one protests when the pass interference or holding penalty benefits their team.

Do a pole and ask if we want all fraud rooted out, even if its Repubs going down.  The results will shock you. Again, you TDS sufferers view on this fraud is so skewed that you can't imagine someone wanting to expose fraud simply because its the right thing to do.

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

Do a pole and ask if we want all fraud rooted out, even if its Repubs going down.  The results will shock you. Again, you TDS sufferers view on this fraud is so skewed that you can't imagine someone wanting to expose fraud simply because its the right think to do.

I want the Dem and Repub parties to be destroyed

4 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

why do you care how other people spend their money? 

Losers have to feel smart. It’s like poor white people blaming poor black people because they are poor. 

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You live in an apartment and split the rent.  That’s not really saying much. And before you get to crying, you’re the one that brought it up. 

Lol ... and is life peaked at 14 an hour unless Joe helps him out 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Losers have to feel smart. It’s like poke white people blaming poor black people because they are poor. 

seriously if you send money to a politician I think you are stupid

but I also think you are stupid spending 300$ on nike shoes when you work minimum wage

however its your money do whatever the fock you want

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

seriously if you send money to a politician I think you are stupid

but I also think you are stupid spending 300$ on nike shoes when you work minimum wage

however its your money do whatever the fock you want

What about action figures ? 

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I want the Dem and Repub parties to be destroyed

We were on the way to complete transformation of the Republican Party. That’s why he had to go. Too many country club republicans were threatened.  

Just now, Fireballer said:

Do a pole and ask if we want all fraud rooted out, even if its Repubs going down.  The results will shock you. Again, you TDS sufferers view on this fraud is so skewed that you can't imagine someone wanting to expose fraud simply because its the right think to do.

When it’s the courts saying there’s fraud and not lunatic ramblings from conspiracy theory freaks on YouTube or Donald himself saying it you can talk about fraud. Also as noble as it makes you feel to pretend all you care about is truth and justice, that’s a minority opinion. People want their side to win, no matter what. Nothing on earth could turn Trumpeteers against Don just like no amount of fraud could make Biden supporters want Trump back in office because “that’s the fair thing to do.”. 

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

Lol ... and is life peaked at 14 an hour unless Joe helps him out 

Joe said he’s going to give him stuff.  

Just now, tanatastic said:

When it’s the courts saying there’s fraud and not lunatic ramblings from conspiracy theory freaks on YouTube or Donald himself saying it you can talk about fraud. Also as noble as it makes you feel to pretend all you care about is truth and justice, that’s a minority opinion. People want their side to win, no matter what. Nothing on earth could turn Trumpeteers against Don just like no amount of fraud could make Biden supporters want Trump back in office because “that’s the fair thing to do.”. 

courts havent said there is no fraud

they moved the goalposts to "widespread" and think that makes a difference

and before you get all blah blah, I dont think Trump is winning this