Alias Detective

*Official 2020 Election Thread*

4 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

See, now you’re making false equivalencies and assumptions.  I don’t care who is doing the commuting or pardoning, most of the time it’s a bad look.

What? You question the pardon of a non-violent “criminal “ and brush past a civilian killing terrorist? How did you not comment on, or at least be aware of Rivera, yet here you are commenting on Stone? We’re the ones that need to stop watching right wing media? Maybe you need to start watching some. Then you wouldn’t be kept in the dark and complain foolishly about a petty act like Stone was convicted of while silent on a killer. You won’t look so naive and in the dark. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

What? You question the pardon of a non-violent “criminal “ and brush past a civilian killing terrorist? How did you not comment on, or at least be aware of Rivera, yet here you are commenting on Stone? We’re the ones that need to stop watching right wing media? Maybe you need to start watching some. Then you wouldn’t be kept in the dark and complain foolishly about a petty act like Stone was convicted of while silent on a killer. You won’t look so naive.  

Da fuq you rambling about? I’m against both. 

Just now, OldMaid said:

Yet you called out the petty criminal getting let off and ignored the terrorist getting let off.  It’s not babbling, and no one thinks it is. It’s not a false equivalency on my part either. It is on yours. 

12 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Are you against politically motivated investigation and prosecutions  ? 

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

Are you against politically motivated investigation and prosecutions  ? 

She against both, as if they are equal. 

Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger has launched investigations into several groups, including one founded by former Georgia gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams, for seeking to “aggressively” register “ineligible, out-of-state, or deceased voters” before the state’s Jan. 5 Senate runoff elections.

Raffensperger’s office on Wednesday said the investigations are into groups including America Votes, Vote Forward and The New Georgia Project — which was founded by Abrams and previously chaired by Democratic Senate candidate Raphael Warnock.

2 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger has launched investigations into several groups, including one founded by former Georgia gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams, for seeking to “aggressively” register “ineligible, out-of-state, or deceased voters” before the state’s Jan. 5 Senate runoff elections.

Raffensperger’s office on Wednesday said the investigations are into groups including America Votes, Vote Forward and The New Georgia Project — which was founded by Abrams and previously chaired by Democratic Senate candidate Raphael Warnock.

That fat bich is up to her neck rolls in dirt. Always has been. 

1 hour ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Fat pile of walking shiat.

2 hours ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

What???  Color me shocked.  Ya think that might have also happened in the POTUS election too?

52 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Fat pile of walking shiat.

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

That fat bich is up to her neck rolls in dirt. Always has been. 

🤣🤣🤣🤣

How dare yall insult the Governor of GA like that!

45 min video of “hard evidence and irrefutable proof” yet no courts see it that way and all suits have been laughed out or dropped. At some point you have to realize that you can’t beat the system, even if you think the system is shady. Wether he’s right or wrong, it only matters what can be turned over in court.

If the system is such that “everyone is against me, everyone, all the courts, all the companies, every verifier etc”, well then you should know when it’s time to give up and that you can’t win.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

45 min video of “hard evidence and irrefutable proof” yet no courts see it that way and all suits have been laughed out or dropped. At some point you have to realize that you can’t beat the system, even if you think the system is shady. Wether he’s right or wrong, it only matters what can be turned over in court.

Nobody wants their fingerprints on this.  Its getting punted as soon as it hits the court.  Everyone knows its going SCOTUS

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

If the system is such that “everyone is against me, everyone, all the courts, all the companies, every verifier etc”, well then you should know when it’s time to give up and that you can’t win.

You don't know how it works

1 hour ago, tanatastic said:

Stop lying 

https://www.scotusblog.com/election-litigation/

7 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Oh sorry, some suits are “soon to be laughed out or dropped.”🙄

If the state didn’t flip their election results and award electoral college votes to Trump don’t bother replying or citing anything because it’s irrelevent.

🤣 OK Board Cop!

Oh sorry, some suits are “soon to be laughed out or dropped.”🙄

If the state didn’t flip their election results and award electoral college votes to Trump don’t bother replying or citing anything because it’s irrelevent.

If things go Trumps way, the electoral college will be irrelevant in this election. Pay attention. 

6 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Arizona heating up

Yes but, where's the fraud?

It works for everybody else, figured I'd give it a shot.

:dunno:

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Arizona heating up

He says something like this about every state every day and it’s always a nothingburger when the dust settles. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Arizona heating up

Sure it is dear.

5 minutes ago, MDC said:

Sure it is dear.

This sh!t is like Gore and the hanging chad!  You lost get the fock over it!

Lin Wood has lost his mind with encouraging the GA run off boycott.  Now Breitbart has done a hit piece on him basically calling him an undercover Democrat.  The GOP is starting to look like the unhinged Dems. I get what he's trying to do, but save that shat for a primary.  Even Trump has come out numerous times to back Loeffler and Perdue.  

https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2020/12/02/sidney-powell-lin-wood-oppose-trump-push-georgians-not-to-vote-in-senate-runoff/

He says something like this about every state every day and it’s always a nothingburger when the dust settles. 

56 minutes ago, MDC said:

Sure it is dear.

So whats next when the larger audit shows more fraud?  Nothingburger?  I still can't believe you clowns are against exposing fraud.  Its rooted in both parties.  Why do you think the AZ GOP chair resigned?  Sorry Trump has hurt your feelings so bad that you hate America.  

6 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Lin Wood has lost his mind with encouraging the GA run off boycott.  Now Breitbart has done a hit piece on him basically calling him an undercover Democrat.  The GOP is starting to look like the unhinged Dems. I get what he's trying to do, but save that shat for a primary.  Even Trump has come out numerous times to back Loeffler and Perdue.  

https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2020/12/02/sidney-powell-lin-wood-oppose-trump-push-georgians-not-to-vote-in-senate-runoff/

The dumbest suggestion ever. The only thing saving America from the unhinged left taking over is the Senate where that useful insider crook McConnell will need those two Georgia seats. The way to handle this is to take this out on Kemp and that worthless Secretary or State in the GOP primaries.

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

So whats next when the larger audit shows more fraud?  Nothingburger?  I still can't believe you clowns are against exposing fraud.  Its rooted in both parties.  Why do you think the AZ GOP chair resigned?  Sorry Trump has hurt your feelings so bad that you hate America.  

Ok, when the states election results flip let me know. AZ results have already been certified btw so I’m just humoring you here.

5 hours ago, Bert said:

This sh!t is like Gore and the hanging chad!  You lost get the fock over it!

We are in a RADICALLY different political climate than 2000.

In 2000, roughly 50% of both democrats and republicans trusted the mainstream press.  Trust in the system overall was DRAMATICALLY higher (especially among republicans).  Telling the public to "get over it" carried MUCH more power.  In 2020, trust has cratered.  It is now conceivable that an election like this can be overturned.  The threat of civil war REGARDLESS of wether or not the election is overturned is very real.  People do not trust anything.  The mainstream press trying to bully republicans into accepting the results is backfiring and many republicans are losing trust in this election outcome.  Like kicking in quicksand, the more the establishment tells everyone to trust the system, the faster trust is lost.

If you want to start a civil war, one way is for republicans to tell GOP voters to boycott the GA special election.  The dust settling with Biden as president and the dems owning all of congress with republicans believing it was all stolen has a high probability of sparking a civil war.  Trump overturning this has a huge chance to spark civil war.  Trump simply losing has a very big chance to spark civil war.

We are stuck in limbo, with the election not officially decided yet, and emotions are ready to boil over no matter the outcome.

5 hours ago, Fireballer said:

So whats next when the larger audit shows more fraud?  

They overturn the results and give Trump a second term of course.

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Is this real life?

Now we don't believe all whistle blowers ? Believe all women ?

32 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Is this real life?

Typical of the intelligence and class of your average Trump dead ender.

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

Typical of the intelligence and class of your average Trump dead ender.

So now you care about intelligence? 

Just now, drobeski said:

So now you care about intelligence? 

Obviously not, I spend time at the GC.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Is this real life?

But that chick who accused Kavanaugh was trustworthy.....got it

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

But that chick who accused Kavanaugh was trustworthy.....got it

I made no comments on her being trustworthy.  I just found it funny.  She sounds like she's hammered drunk.

13 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I made no comments on her being trustworthy.  I just found it funny.  She sounds like she's hammered drunk.

I think there are loons on both sides, of course, and I think the political folks exploit them where they are able....

Putting the loons/malfeasance side-by-side, the Dems really look worse IMHO