Alias Detective

*Official 2020 Election Thread*

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

Did he even look? 

Its a farce.  What they mean is no evidence has fallen in their lap.  Nobody has really looked.  I've been around enough investigations to know that if somebody doesn't want to find something, they damn sure won't.  They use qualifiers in their statements like "to our knowledge" or "at this point" or "we have no evidence".  These statements don't mean sh!t. Theyre buzzwords to save their asse$ when evidence does come out. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Fireballer said:

Its a farce.  What they mean is no evidence has fallen in their lap.  Nobody has really looked.  I've been around enough investigations to know that if somebody doesn't want to find something, they damn sure won't.  They use qualifiers in their statements like "to our knowledge" or "at this point" or "we have no evidence".  These statements don't mean sh!t. Theyre buzzwords to save their asse$ when evidence does come out. 

But he said not enough evidence yet that would change the outcome. CYA? Maybe. But interesting he used those two terms, not enough and yet. 

• Haha 2

What possible motive would Barr have for making those comments, which go against every pro Trump action he has taken as AG?

He has shown 100 fealty to the man. Why change horses? 

Delusional. 

9 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

What possible motive would Barr have for making those comments, which go against every pro Trump action he has taken as AG?

He has shown 100 fealty to the man. Why change horses? 

Delusional. 

Really? If he was so beholden to him, why didn’t he release anything from the Russia hoax investigation before the election? Just saying things? 

11 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Really? If he was so beholden to him, why didn’t he release anything from the Russia hoax investigation before the election? Just saying things? 

Once more...what possible reason would Barr break from the ranks and make these comments?

13 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

Once more...what possible reason would Barr break from the ranks and make these comments?

Did he? He said there wasn’t enough evidence that would change the outcome of the election. Yet. Not that there was no evidence, like has been claimed.  I’ll take him at his word. Are you? Sounds like you are. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, paulinstl said:

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, 5-Points said:

Evidence, no evidence, not enough evidence....

Who here honestly believes the Democrats wouldn't cheat to try to win an election? 

Going twice...

1 hour ago, drobeski said:

That a yes or a no ?

I don't care about Kamala.  Seems more like a question that you care about.

4 hours ago, drobeski said:

So you believe that thousands of people all got together to commit election fraud in the presidential election, but didn't bother to do it in Senate or HOR elections?

Where is one shred of evidence that there was fraud. Please inform me drobeski.

It boggles my mind that anyone who isn't so completely up Trump's ass sees reality this way.

It shouldn't, you've been this way for 20 years.

2 hours ago, 5-Points said:

Going twice...

I don't believe that.  I also don't believe that the republicans wouldn't try to cheat.  It think it's pretty standard for both parties but the Dems make it look more obvious.  It doesn't look like there is enough evidence to prove that there was enough fraud to make a difference in the results of the election though.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

So you believe that thousands of people all got together to commit election fraud in the presidential election, but didn't bother to do it in Senate or HOR elections?

It boggles my mind that anyone who isn't so completely up Trump's ass sees reality this way.

How come so many ballots with just Biden marked off, no down ballot votes? And yes, you wouldn’t do it in other races, you open up yourself to a much larger group of people contesting the election, at all levels, local, state and federal.   It’s a bit sophisticated , all this chicanery, I know.  But calm down and think rationally. You have already been duped many times over the last four years, let it play out before drawing your spoon fed conclusion. Remember the Russia hoax? That was all fake. Don’t be a mark. Again. 

20 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

Give up. HT and Drobeski are just having infantile diaper tittty baby meltdowns, very womanly and undignified. Won’t be long before they dye their hair blue start requesting new pronouns.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

So you believe that thousands of people all got together to commit election fraud 

Its absolutely not necessary for thousands to be in on it.  

57 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

Where is one shred of evidence that there was fraud.

Either you don't know what evidence is, or you're waiting for the MSM to show you a bloody knife.  

48 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

How come so many ballots with just Biden marked off, no down ballot votes? And yes, you wouldn’t do it in other races, you open up yourself to a much larger group of people contesting the election, at all levels, local, state and federal.   It’s a bit sophisticated , all this chicanery, I know.  But calm down and think rationally. You have already been duped many times over the last four years, let it play out before drawing your spoon fed conclusion. Remember the Russia hoax? That was all fake. Don’t be a mark. Again. 

It was proven that the Russians meddles in the election in 2016. I've never thought it affected the outcome in favor of Trump.

One more time, where is any proof of  election fraud? You have four years of whining about it.

1 hour ago, paulinstl said:

Millions 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

It was proven that the Russians meddles in the election in 2016. I've never thought it affected the outcome in favor of Trump.

One more time, where is any proof of  election fraud? You have four years of whining about it.

The Russian hoax was about collusion , not if Russia interfered. Why would Trump be investigated because Russia bought some Facebook ads? Wow.  Were you really stomping around for years about the Russia hoax and didn’t know that? Turn the TV off man.  Your mind is going to mush. 

17 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The Russian hoax was about collusion , not if Russia interfered. Why would Trump be investigated because Russia bought some Facebook ads? Wow.  Were you really stomping around for years about the Russia hoax and didn’t know that? Turn the TV off man.  Your mind is going to mush. 

Right, this dude is Honcho lite. Clowns.

• Thanks 1

So here is how it goes on the left: Christine Blasey Ford can testify about an allegation from 30 years ago, where she can’t remember much, but does remember that Brett Kavanaugh gang raped her, apparently by himself. He also liked beer. She is to be believed , and given a chance to tell her story in front of the senate and the country. She’s lauded as a brave victim of the white male patriarchs. But hundreds of people who sign affidavits under the threat of perjury and testify in front of state committees about something that happened a few weeks ago are to be dismissed, it’s a crackpot theory being pushed by sore loser conspiracy theorists.  Don’t listen to them, hell, don’t even report about it. Nice way to live, always the victim, always on the right side. Your side is always right. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I don't believe that.  I also don't believe that the republicans wouldn't try to cheat.  It think it's pretty standard for both parties but the Dems make it look more obvious.  It doesn't look like there is enough evidence to prove that there was enough fraud to make a difference in the results of the election though.

So we can all agree that the Democrats cheated in this election then. To what extent is the question and given the unprecedented volume of mail in ballots we can assume that it was pretty extensive based on previous history. 

Combined with all of the other shenanigans that took place before, during and after the election, it's safe to say that the amount of cheating in this election had a significant impact on the outcome. 

2 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

So we can all agree that the Democrats cheated in this election then. To what extent is the question and given the unprecedented volume of mail in ballots we can assume that it was pretty extensive based on previous history. 

Combined with all of the other shenanigans that took place before, during and after the election, it's safe to say that the amount of cheating in this election had a significant impact on the outcome. 

It certainly looks like some cheating or suspicious activity was going on.  Whether or not it had a major effect on the election is yet to be seen.  So far there hasn't been enough evidence to prove it rigged the election for Biden.  Hopefully this will all lead to a better voting system in the future so we don't have any more of this crap.

5 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Believe all whistle blowers? Or has that been canceled?

It went the way of #metoo. There were too many casualties on the left from their attempt at a purity test. A purity test from the biggest degenerates on the planet. Priceless. 

36 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

Disagree, there is a reason why there is billions upon billions spent on advertising every year, it's because it's effective. Need proof, look at this thread for how easy it is to influence the weak minded with a few tweets and youtube vids.

If Colonel Vindman squeezed himself into his uniform and said he overheard a phone call about election fraud would you guys believe him? 

4 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Disagree, there is a reason why there is billions upon billions spent on advertising every year, it's because it's effective. Need proof, look at this thread for how easy it is to influence the weak minded with a few tweets and youtube vids.

He gang raped me! I don’t know when or where, but I know it happened! He was a one man gang. And the beer, my god the beer!  Lol. And you talk about easily misleading people. It gets funnier every day. 

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

It certainly looks like some cheating or suspicious activity was going on.  Whether or not it had a major effect on the election is yet to be seen.  So far there hasn't been enough evidence to prove it rigged the election for Biden.  Hopefully this will all lead to a better voting system in the future so we don't have any more of this crap.

I hope it leads to the criminals being hung for treason

The meltdown in here on Jan 20th is going to be spectacular.

Oh and remind us again why Roger Stone needed a pardon.

1 minute ago, OldMaid said:

When he gets pardoned I’ll let you know. Damn you people don’t understand things. 

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

When he gets pardoned I’ll let you know. Damn you people don’t understand things. 

Commutation, big whoop you got me there. 

2 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

And yet for 500 million Bloomberg couldn’t get 20 votes

11 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Commutation, big whoop you got me there. 

Well yeah, ticky tac for sure , but hey, you learned something.  But while we’re on the subject, and you’re bringing up presidential pardons and such, what are your thoughts on Oscar Lopez Rivera? Go ahead and look him up and then get back to me and spout your outrage about Stone.  But you probably won’t, because being an ally of Trump is a much more egregious crime than participating in the bombing of an American city and killing innocent civilians while they are eating lunch at a restaurant, in your eyes. TDS man, TDS. 

42 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Because corrupt doj scumbags locked him up for no real reason.

8 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Because corrupt doj scumbags locked him up for no real reason.

They love jack booted thugs rolling in pre dawn with their military weaponry to grab an old man. So long as he’s a Trump ally. Special forces for Stone, social workers for street criminals. These people are so focked in the head. Was it a no-knock warrant ? 

25 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Well yeah, ticky tac for sure , but hey, you learned something.  But while we’re on the subject, and you’re bringing up presidential pardons and such, what are your thoughts on Oscar Lopez Rivera? Go ahead and look him up and then get back to me and spout your outrage about Stone.  But you probably won’t, because being an ally of Trump is a much more egregious crime than participating in the bombing of an American city and killing innocent civilians while they are eating lunch at a restaurant, in your eyes. TDS man, TDS. 

See, now you’re making false equivalencies and assumptions.  I don’t care who is doing the commuting or pardoning, most of the time it’s a bad look.