Alias Detective

*Official 2020 Election Thread*

17 hours ago, dogcows said:

Trump is making bank on the donations of people dumb enough to think his legal fights over the election are for real:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-raises-more-than-150-million-appealing-to-false-election-claims/2020/11/30/82e922e6-3347-11eb-afe6-e4dbee9689f8_story.html

75% of the donations go to a PAC to support whatever political activities Trump wants to engage in after he leaves office, and 25% to the Republican Party for their rainy day fund. Sorry, the legal fight for the election is a big joke he’s playing on his supporters to make $150 million for himself... so far. Keep those donations coming; Trump needs them to pay his outstanding debts and the back taxes he avoided for decades.

I've been saying this for a while now.

Damn it. This is bigger than I thought! Now Trump's own personally appointed William Barr has said there is no significant evidence of election fraud. My God! Is the whole world against Donald? Poor guy!

• Like 1

Hopefully this coming from Trump's number 1 bootlicker will persuade the delusional crybabies that refuse to accept the fact that the biggest POS to ever live was soundly defeated by Sleepy Joe and a black woman.

Time to accept reality. Turn off OAN, vive Twitter a rest, put on a mask and STFU.

• Thanks 4

24 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

They got to him too.  :(

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

Hopefully this coming from Trump's number 1 bootlicker will persuade the delusional crybabies that refuse to accept the fact that the biggest POS to ever live was soundly defeated by Sleepy Joe and a black woman.

Time to accept reality. Turn off OAN, vive Twitter a rest, put on a mask and STFU.

Ok. Now take that tough guy message out into the real world. Lol. 

This coming from you is the height of irony.

Four years will go by quickly. Just think of all the racist, mysoginistic, xenophobic inbreds you Trumpers can recruit by then.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, paulinstl said:

Four years will go by quickly. Just think of all the racist, mysoginistic, xenophobic inbred you Trumpers can recruit by then.

That one too! And it will never be as bad as the last four were for you. Look how angry and unhinged you are. And your guy won! Lol. 

• Sad 1

Love these dudes that come crawling back after 4 years simply because of an election. What a bunch a focking pvssies...

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

The last four years are a stain on America. I truly hope our greatness will be returned to us.

I agree Paul.  The Bolsheviks that furthered phony Russian conspiracies and a completely false basis for impeachment need to be brought to justice.

5 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

The last four years are a stain on America. I truly hope our greatness will be returned to us.

Well the economy should get even better now that you snowflakes are emerging from your safe spaces. Crayon and stuffed Animal sales may suffer though. Reeeeeeee! 

It’s been a tough week for you guys. I hear Newsmax is using the title President elect Biden. ☹️

Also, I’m really surprised to hear :crickets: on the death threats being sent to elected officials doing their job to certify the election. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

It’s been a tough week for you guys. I hear Newsmax is using the title President elect Biden. ☹️

Also, I’m really surprised to hear :crickets: on the death threats being sent to elected officials doing their job to certify the election. 

Now they know what it's like just being a conservative in general.  Maybe now that they know what it feels like they'll do more to promote kindness, thoughtfulness and respect from their side instead of allowing it to go on unchecked and actually promoting it in some cases.  ;)

35 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

Four years will go by quickly. Just think of all the racist, mysoginistic, xenophobic inbreds you Trumpers can recruit by then.

Careful. HT has a “tough guy resume.” He also has a BS in Asskickery from the School of Hard Knocks.

:bandana: 

14 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Now they know what it's like just being a conservative in general.  Maybe now that they know what it feels like they'll do more to promote kindness, thoughtfulness and respect from their side instead of allowing it to go on unchecked and actually promoting it in some cases.  ;)

A lot of them are actually Republicans and they’re being harassed by Trump supporters. :doh: And for the record, I don’t condone it on either side.

15 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

A lot of them are actually Republicans and they’re being harassed by Trump supporters. :doh: And for the record, I don’t condone it on either side.

No one should. But, remember, it's OK because FRAUD! BLM! PEACEFUL PROTESTS! DOMINION!

1 hour ago, paulinstl said:

Like the stain on Monica’s blue dress? 

53 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Old news. Was pointed out by yours truly days ago.  So I guess newsmax is legit now? 

2 hours ago, OldMaid said:

So he said there isn’t enough evidence. Not that there is no evidence. I feel vindicated, I’ll take a bow. The rest of you , and there are many, who have said there is no evidence, can simmer down now. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Evidence, no evidence, not enough evidence....

Who here honestly believes the Democrats wouldn't cheat to try to win an election? 

31 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So he said there isn’t enough evidence. Not that there is no evidence. I feel vindicated, I’ll take a bow. The rest of you , and there are many, who have said there is no evidence, can simmer down now. 

I see you’re not familiar with context, either. ☹️

6 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

I see you’re not familiar with context, either. ☹️

I think I am. I read the article. You didn’t it looks like. And I left out that he said “yet”.  Didn’t feel the need to spike the football. 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I think I am. I read the article. You didn’t it looks like. And I left out that he said “yet”.  Didn’t feel the need to spike the football. 

About the last part of your statement.

11 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

About the last part of your statement.

Where I told the zero evidence guys to simmer down? Sorry OM, numerous people have said “zero evidence “ , including some of your safe space buddies that came around to try and gloat but came off as unhappy and unhinged that their guy won. 

32 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Who here honestly believes the Democrats wouldn't cheat to try to win an election? 

They cheat in their own primaries for gods sake. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Where I told the zero evidence guys to simmer down? Sorry OM, numerous people have said “zero evidence “ , including some of your safe space buddies that came around to try and gloat but came off as unhappy and unhinged that their guy won

You mean those guys that demonize conservatives all day long, praise Democrats all day long but then claim their really Republicans and/or Independents?  Because we have a LOT of those guys lately.  :)

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They cheat in their own primaries for gods sake. 

Exactly. 

I'm just curious which of the "Biden won a free and fair election" crowd can honestly claim they don't think the Democrats cheated at all. 

The trolling is obvious but I'm wondering if any of them actually believe the Democrats don't/didn't cheat. It's been common knowledge since the days of Tammany Hall. I mean, the term "vote early and often" wasn't coined for nuthin.

6 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Exactly. 

I'm just curious which of the "Biden won a free and fair election" crowd can honestly claim they don't think the Democrats cheated at all. 

The trolling is obvious but I'm wondering if any of them actually believe the Democrats don't/didn't cheat. It's been common knowledge since the days of Tammany Hall. I mean, the term "vote early and often" wasn't coined for nuthin.

And they’ll never acknowledge that their are all sorts of failsafes (that weren’t followed this time) and an appeals process and even that there is a process of the vote being sent to the house if need be, for a reason. Yeah, all that is in place because an election can’t be compromised. No way, no how. 

21 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

You mean those guys that demonize conservatives all day long, praise Democrats all day long but then claim their really Republicans and/or Independents?  Because we have a LOT of those guys lately.  :)

Yeah. I also love the chickenshit chumps who claim they didn’t vote for either. They shouldn’t even be allowed to comment. 

• Sad 1

25 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Where I told the zero evidence guys to simmer down? Sorry OM, numerous people have said “zero evidence “ , including some of your safe space buddies that came around to try and gloat but came off as unhappy and unhinged that their guy won. 

I doubt you’ll find anyone who will claim that there was zero fraud, but contextually meant not to the extent that Trump was alleging. 
I doubt we’ve ever had an election where some sort of shenanigans weren’t being played on either side.

17 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah, all that is in place because an election can’t be compromised. No way, no how.  

Except when the Russians hack the whole thing to get Trump elected. 

20 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Except when the Russians hack the whole thing to get Trump elected. 

Of course. That not only could happen, it probably did according to the sky screamers. But the Chicoms don’t prefer Biden I guess. 

2 hours ago, 5-Points said:

Going once