mmmmm...beer

Democrat Tulsi Gabbard Introduces Bill That Would Ban Biological Males From Women’s Sports

10 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

A couple unathletic giants aren’t going to dominate the WNBA, sorry.  They already have some tall women that size that would “dominate” them if they don’t have actual skills.

I concede since you obviously know your sh1t when it comes to women's basketball.  :rolleyes:    You got me as I haven't watched a single minute of the WNBA.

Sorry if I got your panties in a bunch by suggesting trannies could compete at a professional level. Guess these "girls" just need to stick with dominating high school sports.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, DonS said:

I concede since you obviously know your sh1t when it comes to women's basketball.  :rolleyes:    You got me as I haven't watched a single minute of the WNBA.

Sorry if I got your panties in a bunch by suggesting trannies could compete at a professional level. Guess these "girls" just need to stick with dominating high school sports.

No, you’re right. What that ball bag doesn’t take into account is that the 7 foot men are going to weigh more than 100lbs than the giant women they have.  He never played. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No, you’re right. What that ball bag doesn’t take into account is that the 7 foot men are going to weigh more than 100lbs than the giant women they have.  He never played. 

When I was in college I was in a fraternity.  We had two guys in our fraternity that played on the school's basketball team, both 6'5 or taller.  Most of the other fraternities didn't have anyone near that tall on their intramural team.  So, our basketball games were hilarious to watch:

1)  One of our big guys got a foot from the rim.

2)  We lobbed it in to them.

3)  They layed it up or dunked it

4)  WINNING!!!!

These guys obviously had some skill, but they sure as hell didn't need it in those games. 

58 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

A couple unathletic giants aren’t going to dominate the WNBA, sorry.  They already have some tall women that size that would “dominate” them if they don’t have actual skills.

Link?

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Strike said:

When I was in college I was in a fraternity.  We had two guys in our fraternity that played on the school's basketball team, both 6'5 or taller.  Most of the other fraternities didn't have anyone near that tall on their intramural team.  So, our basketball games were hilarious to watch:

1)  One of our big guys got a foot from the rim.

2)  We lobbed it in to them.

3)  They layed it up or dunked it

4)  WINNING!!!!

These guys obviously had some skill, but they sure as hell didn't need it in those games. 

Cool story, not sure what it has to do with unathletic trannies dominating the WNBA though

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Uh, did you watch your video?  Watch her against the one guy her size she went against, around the 5:00 minute mark. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Cool story, not sure what it has to do with unathletic trannies dominating the WNBA though

Sure.  So what does showing a WNBA player going against dudes half her size in a YMCA gym have to do with grown men playing in the WNBA?

9 minutes ago, Strike said:

Uh, did you watch your video?  Watch her against the one guy her size she went against, around the 5:00 minute mark. 

She scored on him later.  And he was at least D3 level

Just now, TimHauck said:

She scored on him later.  And he was at least D3 level

ROFLMAO 😂

Just now, TimHauck said:

Do you disagree he was D3 level?

1)  I have no idea.  And, more importantly, neither do YOU.  Or do you have some evidence to suggest he is? 

2)  It doesn't focking matter. 

3)  They're playing in a community gym, or so it appears.  Have you ever played pickup basketball?  The defense is minimal at best. 

4)  Again, WTF does showing a WNBA player playing against nobodies in a YMCA gym have do with her playing against grown men in the WNBA? 

5)  Why do you do this?  This tangent has nothing to do with this thread but you want to start arguments with a bunch of people about it.   Why? 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Strike said:

1)  I have no idea.  And, more importantly, neither do YOU.  Or do you have some evidence to suggest he is? 

2)  It doesn't focking matter. 

3)  They're playing in a community gym, or so it appears.  Have you ever played pickup basketball?  The defense is minimal at best. 

4)  Again, WTF does showing a WNBA player playing against nobodies in a YMCA gym have do with her playing against grown men in the WNBA? 

5)  Why do you do this?  This tangent has nothing to do with this thread but you want to start arguments with a bunch of people about it.   Why? 

1) He’s tall and athletic, and might be able to shoot, yes I think he was at least D3 level.

2) My point was I don’t think biological males would be able to “dominate” the WNBA unless they were D3 level (this would include high schoolers that were already at that level).

3) OK so then why were you commenting about how he did against her?

4) They were grown men, and were probably about as good or better as you’d be able to find among trans women.  Trans women will not dominate the WNBA.

5) @DonS started the tangent by stating trans women could dominate the WNBA.  I disagree.  Pretty funny that you criticize me for going on a tangent when you just told a meaningless story about a focking intramural league…

20 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Pretty funny that you criticize me for going on a tangent when you just told a meaningless story about a focking intramural league…

My story illustrated how easily larger men dominate smaller men in basketball.  As would happen in the WNBA if larger, more athletic "(wo)men" were allowed to play in it. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

1) He’s tall and athletic, and might be able to shoot, yes I think he was at least D3 level.

2) My point was I don’t think biological males would be able to “dominate” the WNBA unless they were D3 level (this would include high schoolers that were already at that level).

3) OK so then why were you commenting about how he did against her?

4) They were grown men, and were probably about as good or better as you’d be able to find among trans women.  Trans women will not dominate the WNBA.

5) @DonS started the tangent by stating trans women could dominate the WNBA.  I disagree.  Pretty funny that you criticize me for going on a tangent when you just told a meaningless story about a focking intramural league…

I said toss in a couple tall trannies while letting the skilled real females move the ball and lob it to the big dudes in the paint. 

You then dug up a video of a how a tall WNBA player at a pick up game had an easy time over much shorter men.

You don't think larger men would have an equal advantage over shorter biological females? 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Link?

Carolyn Jones was a pretty good women's player, on the national team, etc.  She came back to school while I was in college, she had trouble in the intramural league I was in.  Hats off to her for wanting the competition with guys, but she wasn't long or strong enough to get off shots.  The league was pretty good, the football team was in it, my team was mostly a group that was on a high school team from the largest classification in the state.  The story was she was out there at all, but she was pretty ineffective because of the physical differences.

56 minutes ago, Strike said:

My story illustrated how easily larger men dominate smaller men in basketball.  As would happen in the WNBA if larger, more athletic "(wo)men" were allowed to play in it. 

Except your story was about actual male college basketball players playing in an intramural league.  Not even remotely the same thing, particularly because I said male college basketball players COULD dominate the WNBA.  And again, the point of just any tall guy being able to dominate the WNBA is stupid because there are already tall WNBA players.

55 minutes ago, DonS said:

I said toss in a couple tall trannies while letting the skilled real females move the ball and lob it to the big dudes in the paint. 

You then dug up a video of a how a tall WNBA player at a pick up game had an easy time over much shorter men.

You don't think larger men would have an equal advantage over shorter biological females? 

But they’re not all short, so you’re wrong.

5 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

But they’re not all short, so you’re wrong.

Holy crap.  By any reasonable metric - average male basketball player size vs average female basketball player size, average male size by position vs average female size by position, etc.....the biological males will be larger/taller than the biological females.  You can't be this dumb.

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, Mark Davis said:

Carolyn Jones was a pretty good women's player, on the national team, etc.  She came back to school while I was in college, she had trouble in the intramural league I was in.  Hats off to her for wanting the competition with guys, but she wasn't long or strong enough to get off shots.  The league was pretty good, the football team was in it, my team was mostly a group that was on a high school team from the largest classification in the state.  The story was she was out there at all, but she was pretty ineffective because of the physical differences.

At Auburn? I’m gonna bet those guys (particularly if the football team was in it) probably could’ve played D3.

1 minute ago, Strike said:

Holy crap.  By any reasonable metric - average male basketball player size vs average female basketball player size, average male size by position vs average female size by position, etc.....the biological males will be larger/taller than the biological females.  You can't be this dumb.

YOU can’t be this dumb.  You’re proving my point.  I’m not talking about “basketball player size”, I literally said D3 level players could dominate the WNBA.  But taking some random tall person wouldn’t.

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

YOU can’t be this dumb.  You’re proving my point.  I’m not talking about “basketball player size”, I literally said D3 level players could dominate the WNBA.  But taking some random tall person wouldn’t.

ROFLMAO.  Moving the goalposts now.  Earlier, you said:

A couple unathletic giants aren’t going to dominate the WNBA, sorry.

So the discussion was obviously about players that would be larger/taller than their WNBA counterparts. 

:wacko:

13 minutes ago, Strike said:

ROFLMAO.  Moving the goalposts now.  Earlier, you said:

So the discussion was obviously about players that would be larger/taller than their WNBA counterparts. 

:wacko:

JFC.  I basically said the same thing in those 2 posts, no goalpost moving here:

”some random tall person wouldn’t [dominate the WNBA]”

and

”a couple unathletic giants aren’t going to dominate the WNBA”

Yes, the discussion was about people that might be taller than their WNBA counterparts.  But I maintain that unless they are good enough to play mens D3, they wouldn’t dominate the WNBA

47 minutes ago, Strike said:

I think this might be Tim  :shocking:

6 hours ago, League Champion said:

Seriously, what the F is wrong with Liberals??? 

Can I please get a Liberal take on the above video. 

I chalk most of it up to being performative at this point.   Like that person didn't know what was going to be talked about.  They showed up to wait for that to be said so they could storm out and look cool on Twitter.  

0% chance they have any serious answers to things like if there are no biological differences, why is there the need for so many hormones and drugs to make the switch or if they with a straight face say that if a trans person goes to the doctor "woman" or "man" is enough info or correct for them to give them care. 

I get that they want to "pass" as much as they can with their chosen gender, but we have gotten to crazy town with type of stuff.  

Remember that time a u-15 team of boys beat the US womens soccer team? 

Back in the 80's and 90's I have little doubt the average five guys shooting buckets on the weekend in the high school and college gyms could not have destroyed any womens college team and beaten any women's pro team.  Foget the physical advantages, the women back then outside of one or two exceptions truly lacked skills.  Now, well when I watch the women's game now, which is not often, I marvel at how far they have come.  They now can shoot and handle the ball.  Those old challenges thrown around so cavalierly  twenty years ago might just be met with some surprises.

1 minute ago, Reality said:

Need more of this.

Maybe make him swim nekid.  His start off the blocks would risk slapping his nuts.  His twig and berries would be a rudder, causing drag.  Also he would be subject to the ridicule he so richly deserves.  Make hin take the podium for the awards ceremony nekid as well.  Lets have the truth out there for all to see.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

Maybe make him swim nekid.  His start off the blocks would risk slapping his nuts.  His twig and berries would be a rudder, causing drag.  Also he would be subject to the ridicule he so richly deserves.  Make hin take the podium for the awards ceremony nekid as well.  Lets have the truth out there for all to see.

50 minutes ago, Reality said:

Need more of this.

I have no issue with objecting to trans women competing in womens sports, but is the intentional usage of “he” really necessary?

in before “yes it is, he has a mental illness”

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I have no issue with objecting to trans women competing in womens sports, but is the intentional usage of “he” really necessary?

in before “yes it is, he has a mental illness”

Did his chromosomes magically change?

2 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

Did his chromosomes magically change?

Science!