mmmmm...beer

Democrat Tulsi Gabbard Introduces Bill That Would Ban Biological Males From Women’s Sports

Awesome! 

probably the only like able Democrat 

Imagine living in a world where this is controversial. Oh yeah, we're here..

:doh:

What kills me is the women who are fighting against it, you are only hurting yourself... Idiots, that's what being a liberal is though, out of touch with reality.

14 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

She's one of the last of the moderate Democrats.  A dying breed, almost extinct.  

I'd gladly help her out in trying to reproduce. 

• Thanks 1

So will boys still allowed to play field hockey and cheerleading?  asking for a friend

1 minute ago, edjr said:

So will boys still allowed to play field hockey and cheerleading?  asking for a friend

Men play field hockey all the time, just not as much in the states...

10 minutes ago, posty said:

Men play field hockey all the time, just not as much in the states...

you did not answer the question. Will they still be allowed to if biological men are banned from playing in women's sports

53 minutes ago, Reality said:

Imagine living in a world where this is controversial. Oh yeah, we're here..

:doh:

What kills me is the women who are fighting against it, you are only hurting yourself... Idiots, that's what being a liberal is though, out of touch with reality.

Exactly what I was thinking.  It's like I fell asleep and woke up in Crazy Town.

I don't see this passing. 

It's already been ruled that this falls under sex discrimination. 

25 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

I don't see this passing. 

It's already been ruled that this falls under sex discrimination. 

As acceptance for transgenders grows in society, among the left, the number of male to female athletes will grow.  Eventually, women athletics will be overrun by transgendered athletes and the fireworks will be hilarious.  That should disgust feminists.

2 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

As acceptance for transgenders grows in society, among the left, the number of male to female athletes will grow.  Eventually, women athletics will be overrun by transgendered athletes and the fireworks will be hilarious.  That should disgust feminists.

And I agree. 

I dare to say that men are again trying to dominate everything; even when they become women. 

Similar to when Caitlyn Jenner was named Woman of the Year. We don't even get that stupid award anymore....a biological man had to take that.  

Women cannot compete physically with men.  No way in hell.   So keep men out of women's sports. Duh.  Why is this even something we need a "regulation" over?  

Near olympic level college wrestling coach age 27, female came down to our h.s room to train with some of our h.s kids. She weighs 115 and wrestled a top level h.s boy grade 10, who weighs 108 and she got flung from one end to the other and had two bloody lips and matburn on her face by the time their match was over.    She didn't score a point, never got her face off the mat,  and everyone felt sorry for her when she was done. 

Girls can't compete in physical sports vs boys after about 5th grade. 

Here's a glimpse at the future of women's anyone who wants to pretend they're a woman gymnastics:

14 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Women cannot compete physically with men.  No way in hell.   So keep men out of women's sports. Duh.  Why is this even something we need a "regulation" over?  

Near olympic level college wrestling coach age 27, female came down to our h.s room to train with some of our h.s kids. She weighs 115 and wrestled a top level h.s boy grade 10, who weighs 108 and she got flung from one end to the other and had two bloody lips and matburn on her face by the time their match was over.    She didn't score a point, never got her face off the mat,  and everyone felt sorry for her when she was done. 

Girls can't compete in physical sports vs boys after about 5th grade. 

Yeah, around ages 10-12 is about the extent to which girls can compete with boys, after that, it's all over.

20 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

If I now identify as the other sex (male to female) then it's discrimination to tell me I can't compete on the side that I identify as. 

The issue here is that science. Biologically men are different than women. I am not referring to sex organs or even brain chemistry. I am referring to the simple fact that biologically men are stronger than women. They can lift more. They are faster. They have more muscle mass. This is a biological fact, you cannot dispute this piece of it. Even if your brain chemistry in all that we know tells you that you are NOT male, you are female and you identify with that gender social construct, it literally does not change your biology as a male. You can cut off your body parts and implant others, you will still have more muscle mass. 

Unfortunately, science has a place here, but adding all of these other social pieces...it's discrimination. If I say I am female, I should be able to play on female teams. That's why this won't go anywhere. 

The feminists must be feeling furious that the trannys hold a higher place in the hierarchy now....

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

The feminists must be feeling furious that the trannys hold a higher place in the hierarchy now....

If they are, they have to do it quietly unfortunately. Don't want to be seen as agreeing with white cis males. 

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

shes been pretty consistent throughout, my only issue with her is her stance on illegals

There are gigantic issues right now, and she is cherry picking an easy one so she and media can draw America's attention away from the Biden crime family.  Fock her. 

7 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

There are gigantic issues right now, and she is cherry picking an easy one so she and media can draw America's attention away from the Biden crime family.  Fock her. 

I am pretty much positive she didnt support Biden

9 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

This should be a significant issue.  Women have been fighting for their rights in sports for a long time.  I remember when the feds were going after colleges that had a disparate number of sports between men and women.  I didn't 100% agree with the stance that there needed to be an equal number of men's and women's sports but I kind of understood it.  Now that women have finally achieved some level of parity with men's sports, at least up through the collegiate level, the LBGQAVMG groups are trying to undo all that progress.  Approximately 50% of our population consists of biological women, and this affects every one of them.  Just because you don't consider this a big issue doesn't mean it isn't one.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Strike said:

This should be a significant issue.  Women have been fighting for their rights in sports for a long time.  I remember when the feds were going after colleges that had a disparate number of sports between men and women.  I didn't 100% agree with the stance that there needed to be an equal number of men's and women's sports but I kind of understood it.  Now that women have finally achieved some level of parity with men's sports, at least up through the collegiate level, the LBGQAVMG groups are trying to undo all that progress.  Approximately 50% of our population consists of biological women, and this affects every one of them.  Just because you don't consider this a big issue doesn't mean it isn't one.

Should be and was a year ago.  Don't remember her crowing about it then.  She's a fraud, angling for a cabinet position and she hopes this will do it. 

1 minute ago, TimmySmith said:

Should be and was a year ago.  Don't remember her crowing about it then.  She's a fraud, angling for a cabinet position and she hopes this will do it. 

Why would a bill that is in direct opposition to the current Democratic stance get her a cabinet position?  :wacko:

2 hours ago, edjr said:

Boys have been included in cheerleading for a long time.

8 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Serious question, are you autistic?

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Strike said:

Why would a bill that is in direct opposition to the current Democratic stance get her a cabinet position?  :wacko:

:lol:   What are you smoking?  Even our furthest lefties here don't think boys should be competing with girls.  

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

She’s get killed by the media and Democrats.  They call her bill anti-transgender.  

Yep.....

Transgenders are more worthy than females on the grievance heirarchy.

Therefore if female are negatively impacted that is just fine, because in the past people were mean to trannys, so we get to hurt females now for the actions of others in the past.

Women effectively have to pay the price for what was likely a male-dominated mistreatment of trannys.....its rather humorous in a way

34 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

You are so way off on this one.........

22 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

JFC. Someone please answer the question and don't tell me how it is now. Fock! :wall:

14 minutes ago, Reality said:

Serious question, are you autistic?

Christ, right? Thank you.

2 hours ago, edjr said:

If the "sport" is co-ed (like cheer-leading) then sure, its co-ed.  :unsure: