Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

Alexander Soros has visited the White House more than twenty times. 

and people actually voted for this sh!tter.

6 minutes ago, lod001 said:

and people actually voted for this sh!tter.

Ho-leee shitt

Do we get to impeach Captain Poopypants for holding up Congressionally approved aid to Israel now? 

Looks to me like this is the exact same thing the Congressional Democrats impeached President Trump over, no? 

For those who say, 'of course not, that's absurd" well now you know how I felt.

I wonder if you can explain how its' different without making me laugh. Seems significantly worse to me because  Ukraine got the weapons after a slight delay they didn't even notice. In this case, Israel may not actually get the weapons at all. I mean we'll see, but even a slight delay like this was a sacred and impeachable offense to Democrats not long ago.

5 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Do we get to impeach Captain Poopypants for holding up Congressionally approved aid to Israel now? 

Looks to me like this is the exact same thing the Congressional Democrats impeached President Trump over, no? 

For those who say, 'of course not, that's absurd" well now you know how I felt.

its not nearly the samee

orange man bad was doing for PUTIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

His wife almost died when his house burned down. They lost a brand new toaster. 

20 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

His wife almost died when his house burned down. They lost a brand new toaster. 

as bad as lahaina who got 700$

During his 17 minute interview on CNN last night Biden told 15 verified lied. The best one for my money is that inflation was 9 pct when he (illegitimately) took over.  

Black America is suffering disproportionately in Biden’s inflation nation. It's time for a change.

A recent report from the Federal Reserve Bank of New York confirms what far too many of us already know. Bidenomics is breaking the economic back of Black America. 

The June report found that Black and Hispanic Americans are seeing higher rates of inflation than the national average. Adjusted for spending levels, the inflation rate for Black Americans was 0.2 percentage point higher than the national average. For Hispanic Americans, it was roughly 0.6 percentage point higher than the national average. 

The reasons why inflation hits Black and brown people harder than others is simple. We have less money on average than other groups, and we spend more of the money we do have on things that are affected the most by inflation. Take transportation, for example. Gas prices and the cost of used cars have soared since President Joe Biden’s economic nightmare began, and the report found that Black Americans spend more of their income on transportation than white Americans do.

Purposely harming the people he pretends to care about.  Though this is congruent with his professed racist tilt.

🤭

Between his racist crime bill, his racist rhetoric and palling around with KKK wizards or whatever, and now the economic hardship he has thrust upon black and Hispanic Americans , can we find any modern politician that has harmed them more? 

:overhead: 

Bidens 7.5 billion dollars to build EV charging stations has resulted in exactly 7 charging stations being built three years in. 

I have to say that the one thing I did not anticipate about Joe Biden’s presidency is how excellent he has been at foreign policy. He’s made, IMO, very few mistakes. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I have to say that the one thing I did not anticipate about Joe Biden’s presidency is how excellent he has been at foreign policy. He’s made, IMO, very few mistakes. 

Yeah when you take one look around its quite clear that foreign issues are in good order.  

Just now, listen2me 23 said:

Yeah when you take one look around its quite clear that foreign issues are in good order.  

Of course they’re not. But Biden’s responses to crisis after crisis have been on the level of Truman. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Of course they’re not. But Biden’s responses to crisis after crisis have been on the level of Truman. 

Don’t ? 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Baker Boy said:

You mean Trump right? We had a deal to prevent this; Trump broke it. 

7 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Potato Joe funded Iran to get nukes and also sued American states to keep the borders wide open. He's killing the economy also. He's might as well join Iran in saying "death to America".

23 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

You mean Trump right? We had a deal to prevent this; Trump broke it. 

Ohhhh BOYO, you just never learn so you? 

On 5/10/2024 at 12:57 PM, edjr said:

:overhead: 

Damn....I don't watch CNN, like ever.  But that chick is pretty focking HAWT!!  WOOD!

😁

Despite his promises 4 years ago, Joe Biden has done nothing to secure social security.  

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Despite his promises 4 years ago, Joe Biden has done nothing to secure social security.  

It will be gone in 10 years 

This is awesome!

🤣

They need to make sure they pump a bunch of meth into Biden before hand like they did before the SoU address. 

I can't wait for him to go off script and say, "PAUSE" during answering...better yet, if he calls out, "LINE" during the debate. That would be wonderful. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

This is what half the country needs…

It's such as embarrassment. Why do they keep throwing this poor guy out there? He doesn't even know where the hell he is anymore. It's elder abuse, he should be in a home. 

So now, I am reading that folks are demanding that his administration require all of these migrants be vaccinated for measles and TB. Because guess what...we're seeing cases of measles and TB all over the place now. Not to mention chicken pox, and polio - a disease we pretty much eradicated, among all of the other nasty diseases out there; cholera, diphtheria, etc. 

If you're seeking asylum you don't have to be vaccinated, but if you want to be a permanent resident you do. So...are these folks still just seeking asylum or do they want to stay? Their court dates are months out and once they cross they are lost. 

I am not even talking about Covid, I am talking about the other ones.  

Yeah, not a drain on our resources or health care. Just a vote. 

8 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

So now, I am reading that folks are demanding that his administration require all of these migrants be vaccinated for measles and TB. Because guess what...we're seeing cases of measles and TB all over the place now. Not to mention chicken pox, and polio - a disease we pretty much eradicated, among all of the other nasty diseases out there; cholera, diphtheria, etc. 

If you're seeking asylum you don't have to be vaccinated, but if you want to be a permanent resident you do. So...are these folks still just seeking asylum or do they want to stay? Their court dates are months out and once they cross they are lost. 

I am not even talking about Covid, I am talking about the other ones.  

Yeah, not a drain on our resources or health care. Just a vote. 

Great post.  I’d like to see the idiots good with an open border that are also strong advocates for vaccines defend this.