Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Exactly. It’s hard to believe that even someone with your low expectations is ok with this. I wonder at what point you think things are out of control? If not now I guess never. You would have to give up some of your troll ammo though. Can’t have that, child. 

I camp twice a year in the rio grande valley, less than 100 miles from the border crossing area that has been in the news quite a bit. At some point and sooner rather than later you would hope the administration would do something about this. But they are seeming to ignore the problem.

Most presidents do care about their legacy, which is why it is shocking that Biden has done nothing about this. Is he really going to allow 4 record breaking years of illegal crossings.

<Here is where I insert the meme "Thats a bold strategy cotton" if mike let us use pictures>

https://www.borderreport.com/hot-topics/immigration/migrant-encounters-top-2-million-in-calendar-year-2021-on-pace-for-repeat-in-2022/

2 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

I camp twice a year in the rio grande valley, less than 100 miles from the border crossing area that has been in the news quite a bit. At some point and sooner rather than later you would hope the administration would do something about this. But they are seeming to ignore the problem.

Most presidents do care about their legacy, which is why it is shocking that Biden has done nothing about this. Is he really going to allow 4 record breaking years of illegal crossings.

<Here is where I insert the meme "Thats a bold strategy cotton" if mike let us use pictures>

https://www.borderreport.com/hot-topics/immigration/migrant-encounters-top-2-million-in-calendar-year-2021-on-pace-for-repeat-in-2022/

The thing is, he’s not ignoring it, it’s the plan, he even said so while he was running. It’s apparent he could have said anything and as long as he wasn’t Trump it was ok. Fine way to elect someone. “The adults in the room”. 

3 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

A buddy and I hiked Santa Elena Canyon in Big Bend, and when we got back, the Mexicans had stolen a bottle of Jack Daniels out of the bed of my pickup truck. 

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

A buddy and I hiked Santa Elena Canyon in Big Bend, and when we got back, the Mexicans had stolen a bottle of Jack Daniels out of the bed of my pickup truck. 

I’d believe that story if you said it was a six pack of Zima. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The thing is, he’s not ignoring it, it’s the plan, he even said so while he was running. It’s apparent he could have said anything and as long as he wasn’t Trump it was ok. Fine way to elect someone. “The adults in the room”. 

The first focking thing biden did was to stop building the wall by executive order. That was his bold beginning and message to the world.

And that will only be a small part of biden's legacy. He WILL go down as THE worst president of all time. If we even make to it 2024 that is. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Obama Tried to Warn Us: ‘Don’t Underestimate Joe’s Ability to F— Things Up’

Former POTUS urged Biden not to run, was concerned he would 'embarrass himself

https://freebeacon.com/politics/obama-biden-warning/

Both of them were elected because of their skin color. 

On 2/18/2022 at 7:53 AM, Utilit99 said:

The first focking thing biden did was to stop building the wall by executive order. That was his bold beginning and message to the world.

And that will only be a small part of biden's legacy. He WILL go down as THE worst president of all time. If we even make to it 2024 that is. 

Remember, in order to stop riots in northern ireland, they literally built a maze of walls all thru bad parts of Belfast to separate gangs from each other.  Were talking massively high walls complete with barbed wire atop them and checkpoints.  And it worked.  So they damn well know walls work.  They called them “peace lines” or “peace walls”.  

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peace_lines

oh and get this, the walls were built from 1969 to 2017, and many still feel they are needed.  

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why do you think they moved on? 

Because they don't want to associate themselves with crooks.

15 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Because they don't want to associate themselves with crooks.

All of a sudden? Wasn’t he a crook before? Did something else come out? 

4 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Still can't talk about the topic of the thread huh? biden's ruining of this country has simply crushed your ego. 

Well, you really did vote for a loser. 

Liberals are so stupid. 

what funny is he only talks trump in this biden thread but he talks biden in the ukraine thread.  his mental disorder means he cannot talk about the topic of the thread.

2 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

what funny is he only talks trump in this biden thread but he talks biden in the ukraine thread.  his mental disorder means he cannot talk about the topic of the thread.

He would delete this thread if he didn't think he would get crushed for doing so. 

So since he's beside himself for knowing he voted for the destruction of America that he's just simply trying to troll this thread to the point where no one wants to even reply on it anymore. And he's hoping it will just go away on it's own.

41 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

He would delete this thread if he didn't think he would get crushed for doing so. 

So since he's beside himself for knowing he voted for the destruction of America that he's just simply trying to troll this thread to the point where no one wants to even reply on it anymore. And he's hoping it will just go away on it's own.

he must cry himself to sleep every nite given the way he tries to wreck this thread.

I was just reminded of when in 2012 Romney said Russia was our biggest foe that Obama and Biden laughed at him. 

On 2/15/2022 at 6:45 PM, Pimpadeaux said:

Looks like Biden the Badass has managed to get those filthy commies to back down, something Clownzo never would have or could have done, thanks to the video of Russian prostitutes whizzing on him. Good job, Mr. President. You saved the world from WWIII.

#bidenthebadass #bidenstrong #buildbackbetter

:headbanger:

Update?  Hows the back down/withdrawal going?  

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I was just reminded of when in 2012 Romney said Russia was our biggest foe that Obama and Biden laughed at him. 

yup.  thats why biden will get no political bump from anything that happens with russia / ukraine.

1 hour ago, Horseman said:

Update?  Hows the back down/withdrawal going?  

That was so Feb. 15.

:wall:

LOL, people are incredibly stupid....🤣

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

Speaking of which...

That is a profound statement right there. So enlightening.  

Speaking of which...

She's not made her career doing her homework. Instead, she's been successfully falling upward her whole life by providing blowjobs.

17 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

She's not made her career doing her homework. Instead, she's been successfully falling upward her whole lige by providing bl[owjobs.

Her and joey are embarrassing the US to no end. The second biden took office the border was flooded with illegals with the full on support of mexican cartels. 

They rule the border. Not the US anymore. And next Afghanistan, then gas prices, then inflation, then crime, then more masks and then men in women's sports and then ......etc......and now this. All in only one year. :( 

10 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Her and joey are embarrassing the US to no end. The second biden took office the border was flooded with illegals with the full on support of mexican cartels. 

They rule the border. Not the US anymore. And next Afghanistan, then gas prices, then inflaction, then crime, then more masks and then men in women's sports and then ......etc......and now this. All in only one year. :( 

Eh well, could be worse. The two voter fraud laws failed, Build Biden's* Bullshit Failed. Court packing failed. People are waking up to CRT in schools, and worn out by the crimewaves in leftoid cities. Meanwhile the parallel economy is making inroads. SCOTUS seesm poised to take some postive action. The Dems look ready to collapse in midterms but the GOP may be peaking too early. Biden* is spreading his poison filling judicial openings, but that's about the extent of the damage.

5 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Eh well, could be worse. The two voter fraud laws failed, Build Biden's* Bullshit Failed. Court packing failed. People are waking up to CRT in schools, and worn out by the crimewaves in leftoid cities. Meanwhile the parallel economy is making inroads. SCOTUS seesm poised to take some postive action. The Dems look ready to collapse in midterms but the GOP may be peaking too early. Biden* is spreading his poison filling judicial openings, but that's about the extent of the damage.

Very much so my biggest worry about this whole topic.

One thing the left is good at is morphing quickly into different modes. I honestly hope biden and kameltoe and pelosi and mayors of liberal cities etc... keep focking up. I'll take the hit and pay more if it pisses off the public to the point of voting against those losers. 

Speaking of which...

The best description I have heard about Harris when she's actually allowed to talk is that she's like the kid in school who tries to give the book report without actually having read the book. . . 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Masshole said:

The best description I have heard about Harris when she's actually allowed to talk is that she's like the kid in school who tries to give the book report without actually having read the book. . . 

That’s perfect. 

7 minutes ago, Masshole said:

That is depressingly real. And biden is the teacher that gave her an A+ because he doesn't know anything about the book either. And that she's black and could get him some street cred for when corn pop comes around. 

9 minutes ago, Masshole said:

#Lefloptoo

Nothing is built

Inflation is back

Nothing is better. 

• Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Nothing is built

Inflation is back

Nothing is better. 

It's crazy. Dude has literally not only achieved nothing, but he has made everything worse. Everything. 

$4.10 at the pump.  Ten cents higher than last time I filled up.  Bidens war with Ukraine ought to help. 

17 minutes ago, Horseman said:

$4.10 at the pump.  Ten cents higher than last time I filled up.  Bidens war with Ukraine ought to help. 

Good. I hope you're whining about $7 a gallon. A real man can afford it.

Republitards: Biden needs to be tougher on Russia. :mad:

Republitards: Biden is weak. :mad:

Republitards: Democrats want war! :cry:

Republitards: Muh gas prices! :cry: