Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

cool, leftist opinion pieces, I will take them for truth

The inquiries — a criminal investigation by Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus R. Vance Jr., and a civil one by state Attorney General Letitia James — are being conducted independently. But both offices issued subpoenas to the Trump Organization in recent weeks for records related to the fees, the people said.

Subpoenas are public record and facts, not opinions. Broaden your information consumption beyond your favorite far-right affirmation sources and infotainment, and you might just learn something!

:first:

• Like 1

Letitia James. Lol. Anyone who knew anything about her wouldn’t be using her opinion on anything. Especially someone who is “ alt-center”.  Joke. 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Subpoenas are public record and facts, not opinions. Broaden your information consumption beyond your favorite far-right affirmation sources and infotainment, and you might just learn something!

K and when it’s finished let me know. 99.999 out of 100 these result in a fine 

3 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

:lol: Proof again libs keep getting dumber...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

So...where are the court cases? And the ones that won against Trump? 

Or do just have a bunch of liberal opinion?

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-indictment-explainer/can-a-sitting-u-s-president-face-criminal-charges-idUSKCN1QF1D3

The U.S. Justice Department has a decades-old policy that a sitting president cannot be indicted, indicating that criminal charges against Trump would be unlikely, according to legal experts.

Have you not educated yourself on this?

Why do you think Clownzo is so desperate to stay in office? He's fair game once he is out.

:lol:

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

K and when it’s finished let me know. 99.999 out of 100 these result in a fine 

You can bet I will!

:doublethumbsup:

Anyone who thinks those cases by the Manhattan DA and NYS attorney general aren’t political theatre is far dumber than the people who thought the Supreme Court was going to rule in Trumps favor. Way dumber. 

33 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Anyone who thinks those cases by the Manhattan DA and NYS attorney general aren’t political theatre is far dumber than the people who thought the Supreme Court was going to rule in Trumps favor. Way dumber. 

That's why it's best to ignore the liberals.  They're not a very intelligent group.  They just regurgitate what their masters tell them.

22 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

That's why it's best to ignore the liberals.  They're not a very intelligent group.  They just regurgitate what their masters tell them.

Project much? 🤣

Tilt city... all to support a 47 year corrupt zero accomplishment having kid sniffing racist grifter. Sad rusty. Sad 

20 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Tilt city... all to support a 47 year corrupt zero accomplishment having kid sniffing racist grifter. Sad rusty. Sad 

Keep :cry: the Clownzo loss and parroting everything that crooked loser says. Facts hurt. Boo hoo.

🤣

35 minutes ago, drobeski said:

It’s so funny that their rage was towards Trump and his supporters and not Hillary and the people who didn’t show up for her. Think that wasn’t by design? They went where they were told like good little sheep. Somehow Hillary, who ran the worst, laziest campaign in history, against a game show host, got a pass. So did the black voters who sat it out. TDS. 

18 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Keep :cry: the Clownzo loss and parroting everything that crooked loser says. Facts hurt. Boo hoo.

🤣

Name one Biden policy that improves life for Americans and the country as a whole. Convince me 

Then explain what happened to you ? Maybe start another thread. We can help, we're here for you. 

Just now, drobeski said:

Name one Biden policy that improves life for Americans and the country as a whole. Convince me 

Then explain what happened to you ? Maybe start another thread. We can he here for you. 

Depends on what your definition of an American is. Born here? Not a lot. From somewhere else or hoping to come here? Bonanza. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Project much? 🤣

I see it as putting a mirror out there in front of people like yourself, but you are more than welcome to pretend what is reality.

15 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Depends on what your definition of an American is. Born here? Not a lot. From somewhere else or hoping to come here? Bonanza. 

He had nothing 

On 12/17/2020 at 10:43 AM, MTSkiBum said:

I do not think anyone knows at this point. There are two types of carbon capture and both have their unique challenges.

Scenario 1:

If you try to capture as it comes out of the power plant you need to remove the nitrogen before using oxygen as a fuel source, this makes it easier to capture the CO2 as it leaves the plant. This adds significant cost to the power plant. Then you need to do something with the carbon, the most likely is injecting it under the earth, however before you can do that you need to pressurize it into a super critical liquid. The pumps that are capable of doing this add cost. Then most importantly the power plant needs to be located near a depleted oil field or similar. So that it will stay downhole once injected.

Designing a plant that produces a high enough carbon dioxide to capture has proven difficult. Without even the capture technologies they spent 7.5 billion on the below plant before giving up. The injection costs would run a few billion as well, so at that price it costs as much or more than nuclear. It is not cost competitive.

https://www.utilitydive.com/news/cost-settlement-for-failed-75b-kemper-clean-coal-project-heads-to-finis/515491/

Scenario 2:

If you try to capture the carbon that is already in the atmosphere, you can set these up near depleted oil fields, so that is no longer an issue. However the problem with this approach is that Nitrogen is ~79%, Oxygen is 20%, argon is 1%, and carbon dioxide is on the order of parts per million (all from memory, i may be wrong, but i am close), trying to capture a significant amount of carbon dioxide when it only makes up such a small fraction of the atmosphere is where the hurdle lies with this approach. There are many teams working on this, but without a scientific breakthrough there is no hope.

The time until either of these technologies becomes feasible is on the order of magnitude of decades and not years.

Nuclear power is the only option for reducing our carbon footprint, and I am re-posting because I believe i have an outside shot of being the first geek ever to get another geek to change their opinion.

I’d imagine cost may not be a significant hurdle as the future of our planet probably depends on some kind of viable solution and soon. Do you agree?

But as to feasibility, I don’t think we have decades. It probably will take us that long but that makes me very concerned. The damage is being done now and as I understand is likely irreversible. But this is just my layman’s understanding.

My problem with nuclear power is similar to my issue with open pit mining like the proposed Pebble Mine (RIP? 🤞). If there are NEVER any significant disturbances or accidents and everything goes according to plan then maybe it’s theoretically okay. But that’s basically impossible since this stuff has to be contained FOREVER to avoid significant damage. They don’t even build it to hold forever—because you can’t. They just hope it’s long enough that it’s someone else’s (future generation’s) problem by then and maybe somehow a solution has developed in the interim.

Then on top of that you have the risk of seriously catastrophic failure like Chernobyl, Fukushima or Nine Mile right here in the US. Sure many of those were several decades ago but Fukushima was not. In my mind these things are ticking time bombs whether through catastrophic failure at the plant or the waste liability. Doesn’t make sense to me that you’d pepper the whole damn planet with that kind of risk.

But one thing is for sure (in my mind at least)—we’re getting to the point where we have to stop hoping for some perfect and painless future cure and start enacting on a wide scale whatever we can do now, understanding there will be significant costs and drawbacks. It doesn’t have to be all bad since you’ll also create many new jobs and investment, but there will be a difficult transition. I just don’t see any other way.

19 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I’d imagine cost may not be a significant hurdle as the future of our planet probably depends on some kind of viable solution and soon. Do you agree?

But as to feasibility, I don’t think we have decades. It probably will take us that long but that makes me very concerned. The damage is being done now and as I understand is likely irreversible. But this is just my layman’s understanding.

My problem with nuclear power is similar to my issue with open pit mining like the proposed Pebble Mine (RIP? 🤞). If there are NEVER any significant disturbances or accidents and everything goes according to plan then maybe it’s theoretically okay. But that’s basically impossible since this stuff has to be contained FOREVER to avoid significant damage. They don’t even build it to hold forever—because you can’t. They just hope it’s long enough that it’s someone else’s (future generation’s) problem by then and maybe somehow a solution has developed in the interim.

Then on top of that you have the risk of seriously catastrophic failure like Chernobyl, Fukushima or Nine Mile right here in the US. Sure many of those were several decades ago but Fukushima was not. In my mind these things are ticking time bombs whether through catastrophic failure at the plant or the waste liability. Doesn’t make sense to me that you’d pepper the whole damn planet with that kind of risk.

But one thing is for sure (in my mind at least)—we’re getting to the point where we have to stop hoping for some perfect and painless future cure and start enacting on a wide scale whatever we can do now, understanding there will be significant costs and drawbacks. It doesn’t have to be all bad since you’ll also create many new jobs and investment, but there will be a difficult transition. I just don’t see any other way.

Neither Solar nor wind can be used as the base load power. There needs to be some source of stable electrical power that supports the grid. The only option for that stable power are fossil fuels or nuclear power.

Modern nuclear power is safe, you are comparing modern nuclear power to nuclear power that was designed between 50-70 years ago. Just think of all the technological advances in that time.

The choices are nuclear power or more global warming.

• Thanks 1

https://news.yahoo.com/anti-lockdown-protesters-storm-oregon-054754758.html?ncid=facebook_yahoonewsf_akfmevaatca

Clowno loyalists over and over keep pointing to the far left and claiming that's where the violence is coming from, but that's noting compared to the rhetoric and actions coming out of the extreme far right. Here's a fine example of their behavior and why they represent a far greater threat to this country and democracy than a bunch of noodley-armed, black-clad protesters wielding skateboards and throwing firecrackers.

Azmi Haroun
Mon, December 21, 2020, 11:47 PM CST

2020 12 22T014955Z_557146530_RC21SK9UGBGM_RTRMADP_3_USA ELECTION PROTESTS.JPG
REUTERS/Mathieu Lewis-Rolland
  • Armed far-right protesters attempted to break into the Oregon Capitol in Salem on Monday and clashed with the police as legislators extended COVID-19 relief and restrictions.

• Members of far-right and white-supremacist groups including the Proud Boys and Patriot Prayer were there, according to The Daily Beast and Oregon Public Broadcasting.

• Protesters broke glass doors, sprayed chemicals at police officers, and assaulted journalists. They did not make it into the session.

They're breaking into buildings, spraying chemicals at cops and assaulting journalists.

This, folks, is what the far right really looks like now.

It's time to isolate the extremes.

• Like 1

Just now, Rusty Syringes said:

https://news.yahoo.com/anti-lockdown-protesters-storm-oregon-054754758.html?ncid=facebook_yahoonewsf_akfmevaatca

Clowno loyalists over and over keep pointing to the far left and claiming that's where the violence is coming from, but that's noting compared to the rhetoric and actions coming out of the extreme far right. Here's a fine example of their behavior and why they represent a far greater threat to this country and democracy than a bunch of noodley-armed, black-clad protesters wielding skateboards and throwing firecrackers.

They're breaking into buildings, spraying chemicals at cops and assaulting journalists.

Debunked

6 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Link? Myriad news sources are reporting this.

Big woop, debunked. 

59 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

So are you saying it didn't happen? 

Sure, that's all it takes. Right ? Evidence? Who cares,  debunked. Stop being such a clownzo crybaby.  

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Sure, that's all it takes. Right ? Evidence? Who cares,  debunked. Stop being such a clownzo crybaby.  

The chromosome pawn shop called and needs you to pick up what was dropped off for sale on consignment decades ago.

There has been zero interest for all these years.

29 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

The chromosome pawn shop called and needs you to pick up what was dropped off for sale on consignment decades ago.

There has been zero interest for all these years.

Forced

C-

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, drobeski said:

That’s good right there. Nice work. 

4 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Speaking of extra chromosomes,  what exactly is a one horse pony ? 

Jesus H... we're focked. 

If it’s Russian disinformation, what is he going to do about it? Tell them to cut it out? 

3 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Speaking of extra chromosomes,  what exactly is a one horse pony ? 

Jesus H... we're focked. 

Some 42 percent of respondents in FOX News poll consider Clownzo this nation's worst president.

https://www.newsweek.com/42-voters-say-trump-will-known-one-worst-presidents-history-fox-news-poll-1554289

Debunk that!

• Like 1

Televangelist and ally Pat Robertson acknowledges Biden victory, says Clownzo lives in "alternate reality" and advises him not to run in 2024.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-televangelist-pat-roberston-election-b1777669.html

"You've had your day and it's time to move on," Mr. Robertson said of the outgoing president.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Televangelist and ally Pat Robertson acknowledges Biden victory, says Clownzo lives in "alternate reality" and advises him not to run in 2024.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-televangelist-pat-roberston-election-b1777669.html

yah, the guy who got 74 million votes lives in an alternate reality

4 hours ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Good.  The left showed us all this is how you get heard.  This was acceptable for months.  Not shocked.

BLM was labled mostly peaceful.  Any guesses how this will be described.

Sheeet....you already showed us rusty the clown.  

• Thanks 1