Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

1 minute ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Because the next 25 years or so on this board are going to be deliciously entertaining thanks to whiny baby BDS sufferers such as yourself.

:banana:

TDS is real folks. This one is in manic stage of the affliction.

On 12/22/2020 at 11:49 PM, Rusty Syringes said:

It's not sad. It's bigger that you know. It's the alt-deep state, and it's coming for you. We are The Sanctuary, the best of the best, but in your case your worst-of-the-worst nightmare. Soon, you will understand. For now, you're safe.

Any idea when they are getting here? When do they start coming for me? All I’ve seen so far is some cannon fodder. Still in the planning stages? 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Any idea when they are getting here? When do they start coming for me? All I’ve seen so far is some cannon fodder. Still in the planning stages? 

Dude is such focking weirdo.

:wacko:

3 minutes ago, Reality said:

Dude is such focking weirdo.

:wacko:

He’s pathetic. I’m a Republican! I love pork! George Bush was great! Trump said the sky is blue, he’s lying! 

• Like 1

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

He’s pathetic. I’m a Republican! I love pork! George Bush was great! Trump said the sky is blue, he’s lying! 

Be careful he might get Xanax wiff to beat you with his piss bag.  

6 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Be careful he might get Xanax wiff to beat you with his piss bag.  

Wiffle is much more interesting than the Junior Varsity Newbie this Rusty chump is. 

• Haha 1

Pro tip: If you buy a discounted Advent Calendar and start it today, it will finish on Inauguration Day!

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It was sarcasm, which you've lectured about before but can't seem to pick up on when it is directed at you.

😅

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

TDS is real folks. This one is in manic stage of the affliction.

Same with you not being the most stable element on the periodic table.

:first:

11 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

It was sarcasm, which you've lectured about before but can't seem to pick up on when it is directed at you.

😅

You speak of someplace and people that actually exist, saying they are going to do something, albeit metaphorically. That is not sarcasm. Are there any Jews or Italians in that cow town you live in to teach  you what  sarcasm is? Hint: that last sentence was sarcasm. 

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You speak of someplace and people that actually exist, saying they are going to do something, albeit metaphorically. That is not sarcasm. Are there any Jews or Italians in that cow town you live in to teach  you what  sarcasm is? Hint: that last sentence was sarcasm. 

The seeds of your pseudo-literary haymakers have found no purchase here. Rest up, educate yourself and please don't embarrass yourself here until you do. So much work to do with you bed-wetting puppets. The BDS has delivered a potent bite to all to which you subscribe. So sad.

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

The seeds of your pseudo-literary haymakers have found no purchase here. Rest up, educate yourself and please don't embarrass yourself here until you do. So much work to do with you bed-wetting puppets. The BDS has delivered a potent bite to all to which you subscribe. So sad.

Sarcasm free once again. I can teach you, follow my lead. 

Wondering how long before Biden mentally declines enough to where the Dems force him out and have Harris as president 

38 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Wondering how long before Biden mentally declines enough to where the Dems force him out and have Harris as president 

Point 1. He is already declined. Point 2, harris is their president already. 

The entire Biden crime family.  Dirty, corrupt, and child molesters. The perfect candidate for a bunch of low life losers. 

55 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Century-old D.C. hotel closing in anticipation of right-wing-fueled violence Jan. 6.

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/hotel-harrington-closed-proud-boys-january-6-052548112.html

This is going to be a real sh!t show, with Clownzo egging it on all the way.

So you are mad about a hotel closing for a day but didn’t care about Minnesota and Wisconsin being burned to the ground

52 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

So you are mad about a hotel closing for a day but didn’t care about Minnesota and Wisconsin being burned to the ground

Why is this always the cliched, hyperbolic response to the growing alt-right threat, as if two wrongs really do make a right? 

Yes, the left-wing protests led to tens of millions of dollars in damage in Minnesota and Wisconsin, but neither of those states were "burned to the ground," and the cities weren't burning. 

Yes, hundreds of buildings got damaged, thanks in large part to opportunist thugs who don't give a shat about politics or George Floyd. It's the same stuff that happened surrounding Rodney King.

Does that make it OK for right-wing extremists to hatch a plan to kidnap and kill the Michigan governor?

Does that make it OK for a teenager illegally armed with an assault rifle to shoot people in the street?

Does it make it OK for gun-toting, racist hate groups to roam the streets looking for and inciting trouble?

It doesn't, so open your eyes and mind and quit deflecting from the greater extremist threat to our democracy, which is the deluded Clownzo loyalists threatening civil war in this country and justifying it with baloney conspiracy theories whose flames continually get fanned thanks to biased, opinionated alt-right infotainment sources. 

Isolating, condemning and being intolerant of extremism is a good thing, and the actions of one extreme do not justifying the actions of another.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

5 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Why is this always the cliched, hyperbolic response to the growing alt-right threat, as if two wrongs really do make a right? 

Yes, the left-wing protests led to tens of millions of dollars in damage in Minnesota and Wisconsin, but neither of those states were "burned to the ground," and the cities weren't burning. 

Yes, hundreds of buildings got damaged, thanks in large part to opportunist thugs who don't give a shat about politics or George Floyd. It's the same stuff that happened surrounding Rodney King.

Does that make it OK for right-wing extremists to hatch a plan to kidnap and kill the Michigan governor?

Does that make it OK for a teenager illegally armed with an assault rifle to shoot people in the street?

Does it make it OK for gun-toting, racist hate groups to roam the streets looking for and inciting trouble?

It doesn't, so open your eyes and mind and quit deflecting from the greater extremist threat to our democracy, which is the deluded Clownzo loyalists threatening civil war in this country and justifying it with baloney conspiracy theories whose flames continually get fanned thanks to biased, opinionated alt-right infotainment sources. 

Isolating, condemning and being intolerant of extremism is a good thing, and the actions of one extreme do not justifying the actions of another.

oh yah that right wing group that was led by a self proclaimed Trump hater and anarchist

how many buildings have been destroyed by these alleged alt right threats??? ZERO, how many will be destroyed this week??? ZERO you are focking delusional, oh it wasn't whole city no sh1t sherlock, and it wasnt 10s of millions in damage it was over 2 BILLION

as far as civil war, bring it on, a country led by b1tches like you isnt one I want to be part of

keep buying that MSDNC koolaid

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

They accepted it, normalized it. Now they want to deflect. Too late to be concerned. Political violence is part of the landscape now, thanks to the left. Remember when they said right wing radio causes violence? Joke. 

22 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

as far as civil war, bring it on, a country led by b1tches like you isnt one I want to be part of

Look at the message-board tough guy talking civil war. 🤣

You going to lead the way? You can't even punch your way out of the figurative wet-paper bag of illiteracy. 

It's one thing to make a typo, but let's take a hard look at this train wreck of a sentence above:

1.) First word of the sentence isn't capitalized. You learn to write a proper sentence in preschool.

2.) Right there in the middle is a comma splice. You can't use a comma to connect two complete sentences. You need to use a semicolon or a comma with a conjunction such as "and," "but" and "or."

3.) It's "isn't," not "isnt."

4.) Flag on the play for ending this Charlie Brown Christmas tree of a sentence with a preposition.

If you're going to lead this civil war, it's critical to display intelligence and education to create respect and loyalty among your troops.

Otherwise they'll just laugh at you the same way I've been laughing at you in recent weeks and likely for years to come.

Perhaps this will help:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPoBE-E8VOc&t=18s

Any original Star Trek fan would recognize Biden, who is an exact replica of John Gill in 'Patterns of Force'.

20 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

You going to lead the way? You can't even punch your way out of the figurative wet-paper bag of illiteracy. 

It's one thing to make a typo, but let's take a hard look at this train wreck of a sentence above:

1.) First word of the sentence isn't capitalized. You learn to write a proper sentence in preschool.

2.) Right there in the middle is a comma splice. You can't use a comma to connect two complete sentences. You need to use a semicolon or a comma with a conjunction such as "and," "but" and "or."

4.) Flag on the play for ending this Charlie Brown Christmas tree of a sentence with a preposition.

If you're going to lead this civil war, it's critical to display intelligence and education to create respect and loyalty among your troops.

Otherwise they'll just laugh at you the same way I've been laughing at you in recent weeks and likely for years to come.

Perhaps this will help:

:doh: 

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Perhaps this will help:

Anyone know if Newbie is coming back? All of a sudden I kinda miss him. 

24 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Perhaps this will help:

grammar police, might as well just call me racist

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Wait, you didn't capitalize the word 'grammar' or use a period at the end. I don't understand what you are trying to say.

12 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

He's become lunatic 

13 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Wait, you didn't capitalize the word 'grammar' or use a period at the end. I don't understand what you are trying to say.

I wonder if he went on Biden dot com and corrected him over trueenentnreiongfsg and badahdhet'sjacr

18 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Focking Mitch can go fock himself. Him and pelosi need to be removed from office 

They live in state where the IQ is extremely low and the sheeple just continue to vote these idiots in. Both could sh1t on the sidewalk and tell their voters to eat it and their voters would.

3 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I wonder if he went on Biden dot com and corrected him over trueenentnreiongfsg and badahdhet'sjacr

This is normally when he and others come in and interpret for him.

I think it's cute how the far right has created it's own dialect full of tired old terms it regurgitates like cats puking up hairballs.

I'll start a list:

Sheeple

Snowflake

TDS

Cuck

Cuckservative

Libtard

Pseudointellectual

Beta

Unhinged

Safe Space

Triggered

Masculinist

S.J.W.

Globalism

White Genocide

Deep State

PC

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

I believe I have some date in July picked.

14 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

I think it's cute how the far right has created it's own dialect full of tired old terms it regurgitates like cats puking up hairballs.

I'll start a list:

Sheeple

Snowflake

TDS

Cuck

Cuckservative

Libtard

Pseudointellectual

Beta

Unhinged

Safe Space

Triggered

Masculinist

S.J.W.

Globalism

White Genocide

Deep State

PC

Clownzo is super original and catchy. 

2 hours ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Interesting that when CNN put out a plea to stop the riots because they were hurting poll numbers, those opportunistic thugs stopped the riots.  It was almost like they were organized or something. :dunno: