Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

3 hours ago, Rusty Syringes said:

So are you saying it didn't happen? 

Dude it is mostly peaceful.  Open your eyes.

37 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

You seemed like a smart guy once. What happened?

19 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Is this real?

He is who've we said he is. Racist, pedo, corrupt and a sleazeball.  

33 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Seems like he can’t grasp that the "mostly peaceful" part referred to the protestors and not the looters.  

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

34 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Your TDS took over.? :dunno:

21 minutes ago, drobeski said:

He is who've we said he is. Racist, pedo, corrupt and a sleazeball.  

Hahaha...Tell em joey!!! Put them in their place!! 

1 hour ago, listen2me 23 said:

Oh, so when the far-left protests are "mostly peaceful," suddenly "our cities are burning" in the alt-righty mind.

But a heavily armed right-wing racist hate group attacks a state capital, gasses police and assaults people, that's really, really a "mostly peaceful" protest.

🤣

8 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Seems like he can’t grasp that the "mostly peaceful" part referred to the protestors and not the looters.  

Really? So those cops getting bricked and pelted with rocks and frozen water bottles, that was a part of the five finger discounts you’re referring to? It’s getting dumber every day here. They must have just been trying to steal more umbrellas for their peaceful protest on a clear day. Along with wearing helmets and body armor. Cops fault? 

Those two LA Sheriffs that were shot while sitting in their car in an attempted assassination, mostly peaceful protesters or looters? I don’t expect a reply or comment from the TDS rage crew who want to believe they didn’t see any of these things. 

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

yah, the guy who got 74 million votes lives in an alternate reality

Because Clowzo can't do simple subtraction and realize he lost by 7 million votes in the popular election and by a 74-vote landslide in the electoral vote.

Someone who thinks:

74 million > 81 million

and

232 > 306

and

Someone who can't accept:

His three Supreme Court picks voted against hearing the case

and

All his frivolous lawsuits got thrown out all over the land

JUST MIGHT BE LIVING IN AN ALTERNATE REALITY, kind of like The Upside Down from "Stranger Things," with lower numbers greater than higher numbers, baloney conspiracy theories and former allies telling him to STFU and quite being a petulant, party-hurting sore loser for whom his own puppet news source FOX released a pole in which almost a majority of those surveyed consider him this nation's worst president, which he is, by the way.

:first:

• Thanks 1

Biden: "This country is doomed...and not just because of African Americans". Biden is the poster boy for racists.

10 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Oh, so when the far-left protests are "mostly peaceful," suddenly "our cities are burning" in the alt-righty mind.

But a heavily armed right-wing racist hate group attacks a state capital, gasses police and assaults people, that's really, really a "mostly peaceful" protest.

🤣

Link to someone saying that that isn’t dripping with sarcasm? Oh that’s right. Sarcasm confuses your pea brain. Idiot. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Really? So those cops getting bricked and pelted with rocks and frozen water bottles, that was a part of the five finger discounts you’re referring to? It’s getting dumber every day here. They must have just been trying to steal more umbrellas for their peaceful protest on a clear day. Along with wearing helmets and body armor. Cops fault? 

I'd be willing to bet that a majority of those who committed the looting, violence and vandalism (see Rodney King riots) fall into the category of opportunists who didn't graduate from high school and have never been to a voting booth in their lives, yet it's "mostly peaceful" when a group of heavily armed, alt-right racists who clearly identify themselves attack police at a state capital.

How about we agree that extremism on  BOTH SIDES is not a good thing, and no one should defend it.

:thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Link to someone saying that that isn’t dripping with sarcasm? Oh that’s right. Sarcasm confuses your pea brain. Idiot. 

It has been posted in this forearm eleventy billion times.

:huh:

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

It has been posted in this forearm eleventy billion times.

:huh:

Again, sarcasm escapes you. I often notice that with dim witted southerners. 

31 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

I’m talking the alt-right QAnon turn he’s taken in the last few years. Maybe I had him pegged wrong before but I thought he was a reasonable moderate

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

I'd be willing to bet that a majority of those who committed the looting, violence and vandalism (see Rodney King riots) fall into the category of opportunists who didn't graduate from high school and have never been to a voting booth in their lives, yet it's "mostly peaceful" when a group of heavily armed, alt-right racists who clearly identify themselves attack police at a state capital.

How about we agree that extremism on  BOTH SIDES is not a good thing, and no one should defend it.

:thumbsup:

Yeah genius, I guess you missed the stories of all the college grads that have been arrested during this. Like the Lawyers who firebombed an NYPD van.  Or the one who spit in the cops face. NYU grad that one. Or the other one in Lancaster PA who had a million dollar bail. If you can’t keep up then keep quiet. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah genius, I guess you missed the stories of all the college grads that have been arrested during this. Like the Lawyers who firebombed an NYPD van.  Or the one who spit in the cops face. NYU grad that one. Or the other one in Lancaster PA who had a million dollar bail. If you can’t keep up then keep quiet. 

It's still not going to change the fact that come Jan. 20, the deep scrubbing will begin to remove the putrid Clownzo stains from the White House and all around our great nation. And then the legal entertainment starts for this pitiful, toxic man.

Catch it!

Just now, Rusty Syringes said:

It's still not going to change the fact that come Jan. 20, the deep scrubbing will begin to remove the putrid Clownzo stains from the White House and all around our great nation. And then the legal entertainment starts for this pitiful, toxic man.

Catch it!

This is what defeat looks like. Your community college degree has not served you well, goober. 

1 hour ago, Rusty Syringes said:

🤣

Please stop.  5 guys smashed a door in broad daylight.  A few handfuls of people were moshing around the doorway?  

Like I mentioned....im not surprised.  This behavior was deemed to be tolerated just a few months back.   Im surprised we havent seen more of it with how things have unfolded.

1 hour ago, OldMaid said:

Fine people both sides ?

2 hours ago, OldMaid said:

So, you invite 6 people to your home, 4 of them were nice, but 2 of them douse your couch and your bed in gasoline and start them on fire, and you the next day would tell your friends all about the successful "mostly peaceful" dinner party you had. Wow. Crazy.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

This is what defeat looks like. Your community college degree has not served you well, goober. 

There is that Upside Down logic again. Somehow night is day, day is night, smaller is bigger, bigger is smaller and the guy who lost the popular and electoral vote by a big margin is somehow the winner.

Wacka wacka doodle time. Wacka wacka doodle time. Wacka wacka doodle with a baseball bat.

:banana:

There is that Upside Down logic again. Somehow night is day, day is night, smaller is bigger, bigger is smaller and the guy who lost the popular and electoral vote by a big margin is somehow the winner.

Wacka wacka doodle time. Wacka wacka doodle time. Wacka wacka doodle with a baseball bat.

:banana:

No. Not at all. You are a dumb ass. That hasn't changed a bit.

You idiots on the left are an absolute laughing stock. Sure, don't believe your own lying eyes..

:doh:

6 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

He’s a college boy don’t ya know? Digby is one too, and he’s dumber than him. He needs to get a refund from Hillbilly State or whatever  podunk school he went to. He’s probably the only one in his family with the internet and most of his teeth. 

10 minutes ago, Reality said:

You idiots on the left are an absolute laughing stock. Sure, don't believe your own lying eyes..

:doh:

Yeah, that out of control political violence we saw all spring and summer form the left didn’t happen. And notice I didn’t mention the looting, who Rusty birdbrain and O PMS blamed on the blacks, of course. They sure remembered that part of it. The ones yelling to burn police precincts down and firebombing buildings must have got by them. Hey Peenie, the proof they blame your people for everything is right here in this thread. They use your community for votes and to feel good about themselves. But only for a little while. 

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

You're going to be fun to play with the next eight years if I don't get too bored. 🤣

4 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

You're going to be fun to play with the next eight years if I don't get too bored. 🤣

That will be your excuse.  But it won’t  be the truth. Self deception is the hallmark of poorly educated liberals like yourself. Sad. 

On 12/19/2020 at 2:17 AM, edjr said:

I am over the whole sanctuary hate thing. I am happy to see them back.  Way too much hate on this board. Merry Christmas fellas :cheers:

I never had any hate for the sanctuarians.

If they wanna come back to stay, more than welcome.

But since this is probably nothing more than the latest in a looong series of drive by teabaggings of this place, fock em.

1 minute ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

But since this is probably nothing more than the latest in a looong series of drive by teabaggings of this place, fock em.

Are these the ones that populated this board when it was so great? Why did they need a safe space? 

3 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

My yawning poohole awaits. 😍

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Are these the ones that populated this board when it was so great? Why did they need a safe space? 

This whole "safe space" card has gotten as tired as the "you mad, bro?" and "unhinged" cards among myriad others. As I've said before, your boring schtick would have the life expectancy of a paper shirt in a bear fight at The Sanctuary, but you know this.

3 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I'm sure it's like grand central Station back there.

Too much soy I’m sure. 

This whole "safe space" card has gotten as tired as the "you mad, bro?" and "unhinged" cards among myriad others. As I've said before, your boring schtick would have the life expectancy of a paper shirt in a bear fight at The Sanctuary, but you know this.

You’re right. It sounds more like a crying closet over there. Safe spaces are supposed to be quiet. I’ll adjust. Thanks. 

33 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You’re right. It sounds more like a crying closet over there. Safe spaces are supposed to be quiet. I’ll adjust. Thanks. 

It's not. It's laughing closet. Laughing at you. You have no idea.

😂

42 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Just change his name to Immabore Arguewhore. 🤣