Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Where you been? Sanctuary? Another word for crying closet. Get back in your hole. 

😂

People should study this in the future. This is how people spoke to each other on message boards back in 2004. And some, much later.

1 minute ago, TK0001 said:

😂

People should study this in the future. This is how people spoke to each other on message boards back in 2004. And some, much later.

Yup. Is that why you ran to your safe space? All those meanies ? 

2 minutes ago, TK0001 said:

😂

He probably just learned to walk upright, so we should cut him some slack.

Just now, OldMaid said:

Yeah, you got real pissy with me all of a sudden after you fake outraged about the Roger Stone pardon and got schooled. Funny how that happened. Didn’t notice the acrimony prior. Your thumbnail must be squeaky clean at this point 

11 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

There it is, right to the unfunny, unoriginal personal attacks. Then they cry when you do it back. 

54 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Where you been? Sanctuary? Another word for crying closet. Get back in your hole. 

The over/under on how long you'd last at The Sanctuary falls around 25 seconds. Your painfully tired "you mad bro? Crying?" broken-down circus dog schtick would not serve you well there. 🤣

It's all killer, no filler over there, sugar pickle.

• Sad 1

Just now, Rusty Syringes said:

The over/under on how long you'd last at The Sanctuary falls around 25 seconds. Your painfully tired "you mad bro? Crying?" broken-down circus dog schtick would not serve you well there. 🤣

Yeah, I’m sure. You guys handled things so well here you went there. But ya keep coming back. Pathetic. How delusional can a group of people be? Sounds like it’s a cult of thin skinned washwomen 

• Sad 1

22 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

HT brings teh funny. Problem is, it’s unintentional. 🤣

12 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Yeah, this right here is hilarious. You’re funnier than Ruth Buzzi. You should try out at a comedy club. 

10 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

It's a target-rich environment for low-hanging-fruit unintentional hilarity around here now. Am I mad, bro? No, I'm laughing my azz off at the Clownzo loyalists and their Planet Wackadoodle conspiracy theories and kindergarten-level humor senses. 

😂

5 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

It's a target-rich environment for low-hanging-fruit unintentional hilarity around here now. Am I mad, bro? No, I'm laughing my azz off at the Clownzo loyalists and their Planet Wackadoodle conspiracy theories and kindergarten-level humor senses. 

😂

Yeah, you seem like a guy with a lot going on that you would be “laughing your ass off”. I laughed my ass off when I first saw Blazing Saddles. 

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah, you seem like a guy with a lot going on that you would be “laughing your ass off”. I laughed my ass off when I first saw Blazing Saddles. 

🤣

You're like the mattress tag of comedy.

4 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

🤣

You're like the mattress tag of comedy.

Ooof. Ok man. 

6 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

It's gonna be quite a show alright. If they pack the boxes with fake ballots to steal the senate, it's just time to sit back and watch the circus fock with our country. No one will know what sex anyone is anymore, taxes will be so high no one will want to start new businesses. China will instill their leadership here in this country in an in your face take over. All but a few black people that set their sites on a government positions will go back their slums and having no voice until the next election. Bye bye economy and hello corruption. 

What are you smoking? WOW.

29 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

😂

Thanks for answering my bat signal, Rusty. I was really on the ropes there.

5 minutes ago, TK0001 said:

My god, look at how childish this is, with the over aggressive boxing  metaphors.  Who does that anymore? Such a simple brute. How do they tolerate you over at the sanctuary? You must be the oddball. Like Digby here. 

13 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

My god, look at how childish this is, with the over aggressive boxing  metaphors.  Who does that anymore? Such a simple brute. How do they tolerate you over at the sanctuary? You must be the oddball. Like Digby here. 

If comedy were a department store, you'd be Dollar General. 

:first:

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, TK0001 said:

We're going to have to work as a team to outwit, outsmart and outlast these guys and their collective Herculean intellect. :overhead:

Just now, Rusty Syringes said:

We're going to have to work as a team to outwit, outsmart and outlast these guys and their collective Herculean intellect. :overhead:

Pathetic. 

You've failed on all 3 counts.  And spectacularly at that.  :lol:

Most guys in here have more wit and smartness in their pinky toe than you nimrods have in your whole body.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

You've failed on all 3 counts.  And spectacularly at that.  :lol:

Most guys in here have more wit and smartness in their pinky toe than you nimrods have in your whole body.

If comedy were the world's highest mountain range, you'd be Death Valley.

6 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

If comedy were the world's highest mountain range, you'd be Death Valley.

And you would be the Mariana Trench.

Pro-Tip: Leave the funny to us professionals - and don't quit your day job at the Truck Stop glory hole.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, OldMaid said:

💋 Glad to see you’re feeling frisky.

Thanks.  I’m feeling remarkably not terrible for being 22 radiation treatments in, with 8 to go.  I seem to be some sort of medical marvel.  Or maybe I’m a superhero.... Photon Man!  💥

1 hour ago, TK0001 said:

Hey Teek, how are things?  Also, when HT and others chase you scurrying away, can you put down some catnip and lure Rusty back with you.  His “I love Biden” shtick here makes our eyes bleed.  I presume he doesn’t do it back at the Sanctuary, so you won’t be subjected to it.  TIA.  

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

And you would be the Mariana Trench.

Pro-Tip: Leave the funny to us professionals - and don't quit your day job at the Truck Stop glory hole.

Woo, that's some sharp, sizzly wit right there.

If comedy were a serial killer, you'd be Mister Rogers and his whole neighborhood, baby!

PRO TIP!

🤣

If comedy were a serial killer, you'd be Mister Rogers and his whole neighborhood, baby!

PRO TIP!

🤣

If comedy was a limp pemis, you would actually be funny.

5 minutes ago, MDC said:

If comedy was peemus, you’d be fantasizing about “comedy” 24/7, manbag.

So your comment is about you trying to.cut me down by saying I'm gay? Didn't know you were so against the gay community. 

The liberals you vote for must love you.

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

So your comment is about you trying to.cut me down by saying I'm gay? Didn't know you were so against the gay community. 

The liberals you vote for must love you.

I decided I want no part of this shiit show thread - as you were.

9 minutes ago, MDC said:

I decided I want no part of this shiit show thread - as you were.

At least you gave it your best. 

1 hour ago, Rusty Syringes said:

PRO TIP!

🤣

Ooof!  :doh:

Back to the Truck Stop glory hole for you!

2 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Thanks.  I’m feeling remarkably not terrible for being 22 radiation treatments in, with 8 to go.  I seem to be some sort of medical marvel.  Or maybe I’m a superhero.... Photon Man!  💥

Good to hear. I hope you continue on this path. Your positive outlook is amazing. :cheers:

2 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Told you. You're going to end up like the Hulk. Or maybe Spider-Man. Or spider Hulk.

22 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Told you. You're going to end up like the Hulk. Or maybe Spider-Man. Or spider Hulk.

Speaking of... How you doin’? 

20 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Good to hear. I hope you continue on this path. Your positive outlook is amazing. :cheers:

I’m holding out hope that I can eat on Christmas; my family traditionally does big meals on both the eve (my side) and the day (wife’s side).  I already can barely taste stuff but my throat is only a little sore.

15 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

I’m on a vector for the Hulk.  In prep for radiation we met with a dietician who explained different feeding tube options should I not be able to eat (much or at all).  I was also warned not to lose too much weight or the mask which pins me to the table would become too loose.  So I thought hell, I better make like a bear and eat a lot while I can to gain weight before I lose some.  And so I did.  And did some more.  Here I am about 15 pounds over my normal weight, and that same mask is getting pretty damn tight.  I’m actually thinking of intentionally losing weight at this point.  🤪

4 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Speaking of... How you doin’? 

Still has raging TDS but he’s hanging in there. If it wasn’t that it would be something else so it’s pretty much a lifelong disability. 

42 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Still has raging TDS but he’s hanging in there. If it wasn’t that it would be something else so it’s pretty much a lifelong disability. 

How many aliases has this yard been? And still can't even handle the basics of  board socialization without bringing in a poluticuck spin to literally every single post. 

And, nobody was talking to you. Freaking weirdo.

• Haha 1