Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

6 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

It's not. It's laughing closet. Laughing at you. You have no idea.

😂

If I have no idea then why would I care? And you’re taking about me on your super exclusive message board? It’s like the virtual version of the nerds basement from high school. I bet they were talking about me too. But I wasn’t talking about them. Lol. 

4 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Just change his name to Immabore Arguewhore. 🤣

Right. And you re-emerged to say hey and see how everyone is doing. Lay off the dope, dope. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Right. And you re-emerged to say hey and see how everyone is doing. Lay off the dope, dope. 

The Laughing Closet is uproariously loud this evening. Keep it coming. We are watching. Pure gold. 🤣

2 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

The Laughing Closet is uproariously loud this evening. Keep it coming. We are watching. Pure gold. 🤣

Sounds sad. Now I feel a little guilty. It’s the Catholic school upbringing. I’ll get past  it though. But it really does sound sad. 

14 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Sounds sad. Now I feel a little guilty. It’s the Catholic school upbringing. I’ll get past  it though. But it really does sound sad. 

It's not sad. It's bigger that you know. It's the alt-deep state, and it's coming for you. We are The Sanctuary, the best of the best, but in your case your worst-of-the-worst nightmare. Soon, you will understand. For now, you're safe.

30 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

It's not sad. It's bigger that you know. It's the alt-deep state, and it's coming for you. We are The Sanctuary, the best of the best, but in your case your worst-of-the-worst nightmare. Soon, you will understand. For now, you're safe.

If you’re  the recon team things don’t look so good for the rest. 

8 hours ago, OldMaid said:

Just change his name to Immabore Arguewhore. 🤣

:doublethumbsup:

On 12/22/2020 at 11:27 PM, Rusty Syringes said:

T's and P's on your TDS affliction junior.

Just now, Rusty Syringes said:

Couldn't even give it a break for Christmas.

🤣

I was praying for your affliction. TDS is real.

35 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I was praying for your affliction. TDS is real.

BDS claims another victim. T's and P's to your family and fwiends.

:first:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Rusty Syringes said:

BDS claims another victim. T's and P's to your family and fwiends.

When all else fails, the left just blames others of what they are guilty of or afflicted with. How did they evolve into such ignorant life forms?

4 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Clownzo signs COVID bill. Highlight of his presidency. Kudos to him. I'm pleasantly surprised. 

This is his SECOND one, no?

I would say 3 SCOTUS picks is the highlight.  Sorry, you lose again.  :thumbsup:

That covid bill signing was a failure by Trump unless he is cutting out 75% of that crap.

Everything else, he gets an A+.

26 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

That covid bill signing was a failure by Trump.

Everything else, he gets an A+.

It was good for America. Finally some Clownzo common sense. Good, Clownzo!

51 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

This is his SECOND one, no?

I would say 3 SCOTUS picks is the highlight.  Sorry, you lose again.  :thumbsup:

Maybe so, seeing as they wouldn't consider his election-challenge baloney. He picked three people who agreed that his poop significantly smells. Just maybe so. Excellent point. :cheers:

6 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

It was good for America. Finally some Clownzo common sense. Good, Clownzo!

Why do you keep refering to hussien in your posts? His failure is old news.

1 hour ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Clownzo signs COVID bill. Highlight of his presidency. Kudos to him. I'm pleasantly surprised. 

You’re the guy who claims to be a fiscal conservative? You’re a clown. And BTW, MDC has already claimed the troll role. Find a different schtick. 

11 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You’re the guy who claims to be a fiscal conservative? You’re a clown. And BTW, MDC has already claimed the troll role. Find a different schtick. 

If you don't like my posting, feel free to express your feebleminded baloney elsewhere. Your act is so old my clothes have come back in style.

2 hours ago, drobeski said:

Wiff and rusty held a get-together to get ready for the Civil war. 

Be afraid 

I've met wiff. You'd last about as long as a paper shirt in a bear fight with him.

27 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

If you don't like my posting, feel free to express your feebleminded baloney elsewhere. Your act is so old my clothes have come back in style.

A ha. Hung by your own petard. Mr. “Ive been voting for republicans most of my life, and I love this pork filled bill”. You’re all TDS, all the time.  Nothing more. What’s next? If Trump vetoed a tax increase you would be for the tax increase. Just wondering why you voted Republican in the first place? The useless wars? 

24 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

I've met wiff. You'd last about as long as a paper shirt in a bear fight with him.

Lol

56 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

A ha. Hung by your own petard. Mr. “Ive been voting for republicans most of my life, and I love this pork filled bill”. You’re all TDS, all the time.  Nothing more. What’s next? If Trump vetoed a tax increase you would be for the tax increase. Just wondering why you voted Republican in the first place? The useless wars? 

Because Clownzo is a narcissistic, vindictive, self-serving twat who only cares about money and power and is perfectly willing to try to drag down the whole country to his toxic level.

2 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Because Clownzo is a narcissistic, vindictive, self-serving twat who only cares about money and power and is perfectly willing to try to drag down the whole country to his toxic level.

You people need to seriously consider getting help. This shlt seriously isn't healthy.

4 minutes ago, Reality said:

You people need to seriously consider getting help. This shlt seriously isn't healthy.

Us 81 million folks are doing just fine, thank you!

44 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

So because of that, as a fiscal conservative, lol, you’re good with a pork laden bill because of OMB. He owns you. You stand for nothing but your misguided, narcissistic rage. 

This is it folks.  In a nutshell, this is the epitome of our corrupt media and institutions. I love how many of our resident lefties use these fools for "fact checking" us racist whites.

3 hours ago, Rusty Syringes said:

:lol: Why, is he fat like you? A lot of fat people think they are tough.

But no, I'm guessing you are the one wearing the 'feminists unite' shirt and he's the one with the belly and the bear on the t-shirt.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Us 81 million folks are doing just fine, thank you!

Oh, you sent in a dead person's ballot too? 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So because of that, as a fiscal conservative, lol, you’re good with a pork laden bill because of OMB. He owns you. You stand for nothing but your misguided, narcissistic rage. 

Sounds like you got the early onset of BDS. T's and P's to you and your family.

46 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Oh, you sent in a dead person's ballot too? 

Oh you mean the one dead-guy ballot, which was cast in favor of Clownzo. 

🤣

1 minute ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Oh you mean the one dead-guy ballot, which was cast in favor of Clownzo. 

🤣

You get dumber by the post. Like HT said, this site already has a long standing troll idiot in MDC, why do you simply want to waste your life like he did for the past 25 years or so?

7 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

You get dumber by the post. Like HT said, this site already has a long standing troll idiot in MDC, why do you simply want to waste your life like he did for the past 25 years or so?

RMFF 24/7. The ball will be dropping on NYE and you and Corky Tardcuck will be here begging for negative male attention as usual. 

15 minutes ago, MDC said:

RMFF 24/7. The ball will be dropping on NYE and you and Corky Tardcuck will be here begging for negative male attention as usual. 

24 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

This message board is the best one going on the internet. 

17 minutes ago, MDC said:

And fat ass MDC will be planted in front of 4 NBA games and whine about them on this site the next day saying they sucked. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

Because the next 25 years or so on this board are going to be deliciously entertaining thanks to whiny baby BDS sufferers such as yourself.

:banana: