Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

"Dear Joe" is trending on Twitter and it's hilarious.  Apparently Trump left a letter in the White House for Biden and people are guessing as to what it says.

It will never come out what was said unless he completely trashed Biden and everything, just confirming what the media has been saying about him...

I would suspect that it was a very heartfelt letter and wishing Biden luck, so you won't hear a peep...

Just now, posty said:

It will never come out what was said unless he completely trashed Biden and everything, just confirming what the media has been saying about him...

I would suspect that it was a very heartfelt letter and wishing Biden luck, so you won't hear a peep...

I'm confident it's a heartfelt letter but the jokes are Twitter are pretty funny.  One person suggested the letter asked Biden to talk to Twitter for him.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, posty said:

Maybe it was a crudely drawn peemus squirting lost ballots out the pee pee hole.

I’m glad we can call people fat now. Oprah you obese pig. Damn, that does feel good. Thanks libtards! 

13 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I'm confident it's a heartfelt letter but the jokes are Twitter are pretty funny.  One person suggested the letter asked Biden to talk to Twitter for him.

Please post a link, sir.

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Eh.  Not much funny there. Mostly anger. 

Plenty of stupid ones and lots of anger but there are some gems.  One had the image of Toby holding a rock with a post-it note on it that said "suck it."  That was a great one from The Office.

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Plenty of stupid ones and lots of anger but there are some gems.  One had the image of Toby holding a rock with a post-it note on it that said "suck it."  That was a great one from The Office.

Real or no?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Gutterboys Flip Flops said:

6k dead from covid on his first day. :( nice going Joe.

Off to a rough start.

4 minutes ago, Gutterboys Flip Flops said:

6k dead from covid on his first day. :( nice going Joe.

But this!!!!!

2 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Why didn't the market tank? I heard that my 401k was going in the shitter once Biden took over. :dunno:

Where did you hear that?  Wall Street were big supporters of Biden.  Why would they do that if they thought the market would tank?  Or are you just being a wise ass?  I'm guessing the latter.  Good job.  You nailed it!!!!!

Just now, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Why didn't the market tank? I heard that my 401k was going in the shitter once Biden took over. :dunno:

Think I should buy? I’ve got a decent chunk of cash sitting idle.

4 hours ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Lady Gaga just crushed the National Anthem. Beautiful!

Kamala knelt of course though, right?  Or did systemic racism suddenly go away?

2 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Kamala knelt of course though, right?  Or did systemic racism suddenly go away?

Won't see that for another 3.5 years.

Just now, lod001 said:

Won't see that for another 3.5 years.

Yeah, that agenda served it's purpose.  It'll be gone for about a year.  After Biden steps down and Harris realizes that this is real and screws things up monumentally, systemic racism will rise again to distract from the sh!t show in the White House.

Just now, TBayXXXVII said:

Yeah, that agenda served it's purpose.  It'll be gone for about a year.  After Biden steps down and Harris realizes that this is real and screws things up monumentally, systemic racism will rise again to distract from the sh!t show in the White House.

Yeah I could see The Toe screwing up so badly that she uses the kneel to get the angry mob back supporting her.

20 minutes ago, Strike said:

Where did you hear that?  Wall Street were big supporters of Biden.  Why would they do that if they thought the market would tank?  Or are you just being a wise ass?  I'm guessing the latter.  Good job.  You nailed it!!!!!

All sorts of folks on social media were telling us leading up to the election that we should vote for Trump or their 401k would end up in the shitter. As far as being a wise ass, I would think that was pretty self explanatory and covers 99% of the people here. 

22 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Think I should buy? I’ve got a decent chunk of cash sitting idle.

Not today, I wouldn't. Market is a little bloated.

However, it is not a matter of timing the market. It is a matter of how much time you are in the market. 

Just now, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Not today, I wouldn't. Market is a little bloated.

However, it is not a matter of timing the market. It is a matter of how much time you are in the market. 

I need to pull a significant amount out in a little less than 5 years for a stock transaction, so I plan on going relatively low risk with those funds.  I plan on keeping a chunk on the sidelines to dump in (not all at once, but maybe 50% and then incrementally thereafter) if there's a decent drop sometime in the next 6-9 months.

32 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Who said that? Wall Street didn’t elect him so they could lose money. Just making stuff up, or exaggerating? 

9 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

All sorts of folks on social media were telling us leading up to the election that we should vote for Trump or their 401k would end up in the shitter. As far as being a wise ass, I would think that was pretty self explanatory and covers 99% of the people here. 

Social media. What else does social media tell you? 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

You know that it is not "social media". It is people on social media. These are friends that are big Trumpanzees telling other friends that they voted Trump because they like their 401k. Heck, even Trump on his way out the door was touting how great the stock market was doing. 

2 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

You know that it is not "social media". It is people on social media. These are friends that are big Trumpanzees telling other friends that they voted Trump because they like their 401k. Heck, even Trump on his way out the door was touting how great the stock market was doing. 

At this point don’t we all know who’s really in charge? The permanent power? Presidents come and go. They remain and they call the shots for the most part. Well, the important parts. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

At this point don’t we all know who’s really in charge? The permanent power? Presidents come and go. They remain and they call the shots for the most part. Well, the important parts. 

Well, it could also be that they were just parroting what some guy told them. :dunno:

“If for some reason I wouldn’t have won the [2016] election, these markets would have crashed. That’ll happen even more so in 2020,” Trump said. “See, the bottom line is… You have no choice but to vote for me because your 401k, everything is going to be down the tubes. So whether you love me or hate me, you’ve got to vote for me.”

During a roughly 90-minute campaign rally in Manchester, N.H., Trump repeatedly pointed to the country’s (and New Hampshire’s in particular) strong economy in making his case for reelection while also defending his economic policies that are alarming some businesses and investors amid increasing concerns about a recession.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Well, it could also be that they were just parroting what some guy told them. :dunno:

“If for some reason I wouldn’t have won the [2016] election, these markets would have crashed. That’ll happen even more so in 2020,” Trump said. “See, the bottom line is… You have no choice but to vote for me because your 401k, everything is going to be down the tubes. So whether you love me or hate me, you’ve got to vote for me.”

During a roughly 90-minute campaign rally in Manchester, N.H., Trump repeatedly pointed to the country’s (and New Hampshire’s in particular) strong economy in making his case for reelection while also defending his economic policies that are alarming some businesses and investors amid increasing concerns about a recession.

Obama touted the stock market too. They all do it. 

9 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

So you're coming here asking us why the market didn't tank based upon the random ramblings of people from OTHER places?  Why the fock don't you go ask them? 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Strike said:

So you're coming here asking us why the market didn't tank based upon the random ramblings of people from OTHER places?  Why the fock don't you go ask them? 

Oh, I am sure that there are people here who said the exact same thing. They know who they are. Let's not pretend that everyone here was saying their 401k's will be fine with either candidate (although I know that HT has said that multiple times before). 

53 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

I also heard that when Trump won.

Who knows.

But we do know gas is going back up.  Way up.  

30 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Social media is basically the same as a forum.  It's a place where people are sharing their opinions with complete strangers.  The opinions expressed on Facebook, Twitter, Parler and MeWe are no different than the ones being expressed on here and other political forums.

4 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Social media is basically the same as a forum.  It's a place where people are sharing their opinions with complete strangers.  The opinions expressed on Facebook, Twitter, Parler and MeWe are no different than the ones being expressed on here and other political forums.

No

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Not lying.  It really is.

You could never talk to people nearly as honestly about your views than you can under the cloak of anonymity. Or call people cucks and see you next Tuesday’s. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You could never talk to people nearly as honestly about your views than you can under the cloak of anonymity. Or call people cucks and see you next Tuesday’s. 

Those things literally get said on Facebook and Twitter all of the time.