Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

I guess it’s an emergency if you’re calling in the national guard. Good way to get people not to enlist or re-enlist if you keep activating them for easily preventable issues. 

13 hours ago, Horseman said:

You were the one crying about wanting something.

I gave you 8 off the top of my head. 

You gave me eight opinions, one of which was giving guns to everyone. I'm not familiar with the debate over handing out guns to everyone. Are you asking for my opinion on your opinions?

I don’t feel sorry for those Ford workers that are getting laid off due to Bidens policies. They supported him. If Trump won they would still have their jobs. 

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I don’t feel sorry for those Ford workers that are getting laid off due to Bidens policies. They supported him. If Clownzo won they would still have their jobs. 

If Clownzo had won, our country would be JustinCharge's wet dream right now.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I don’t feel sorry for those Ford workers that are getting laid off due to Bidens policies. They supported him. If Trump won they would still have their jobs. 

Those workers better not complain to Biden about being let go, he may just challenge them to a pushup contest.

2 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Those workers better not complain to Biden about being let go, he may just challenge them to a pushup contest.

He doesn’t  give a rats ass about them. Never did, biggest phony there is. Ford will be making their EV’s in Mexico.  

43 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You gave me eight opinions, one of which was giving guns to everyone. I'm not familiar with the debate over handing out guns to everyone. Are you asking for my opinion on your opinions?

I wasn't asking anything. You were.

On 8/20/2022 at 2:35 PM, Pimpadeaux said:

It's funny how you alt-right knuckle draggers keep calling me "liberal" and yet won't take my challenge to provide me a list of issues in order to show you where I stand on them.

I could be to the right of Attila the Hun, and you'd still label me as a liberal.

Such idiots.

😂

Go for it.

Start with Gun Rights and then do the other 7. 

19 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

If Clownzo had won, our country would be JustinCharge's wet dream right now.

You really are obsessed with Justin hahaha

Also, how so? Liberal would butn and riot because of the TDS and civil war may break out? 

23 hours ago, Horseman said:

Conservative SCOTUS appointments - more.

Tax Reform - tax cuts for everyone, leave loop holes open.

Boarder Security - finish the wall and shut the doors.

America First - screw Ukraine.

Government Spending - no more free chit.

Climate and Oil - roll back regulations and kill the green new deal crap.

Law and Order - stop and frisk, prosecute. 

Guns - everybody gets one.

Off the top of my head.

I'll address these as issues:

Supreme Court: Conservative appointees had said they viewed Roe v. Wade as something they wouldn't mess with, and then they did. The court is too conservative and needs more balance.

Tax reform: The 15 percent tax on big companies might hurt me down the road. I've never been a fan of the tax-and-spend Democrat approach. We need smaller government, less spending and more tax cuts.

Border Security: I'm for spending more on the military and border security, but I've never liked this focking wall. People cut through it, fly over it or tunnel under it. Waste of money. I wish there was a way to hold Mexico accountable so that illegals just can't trample through it and get into our country. 

America First: This philosophy is rooted in white supremacy. I'm all for being self-sufficient when it comes to energy and myriad other things, but I draw the line at isolationism and nationalism. It doesn't work. The world, including the United States, has a huge interest in what's happening in Ukraine. The support for our involvement over there is bipartisan, and what Russia has done is wrong and something that shouldn't be ignored in modern times. The only noisy opposition to what we're doing is the extreme far right.

Government spending: Yes, less free chit and less spending on  foreign stuff.

Climate and Oil: Drill, baby, drill. We need to reduce our dependence on fossil fuels, but Biden's agenda is way too ambitious for my taste. I had no issue with the Keystone pipeline, because there a gazillion pipelines in this country. But the far right overstated its importance and affect on oil prices once the project got killed.

Law and order: Stop and frisk? So the people who staunchly opposed wearing masks during COVID think it's OK to randomly stop and frisk people? Fock that.

Guns: Everybody gets one? I'd love to have an AR-15 and actually looked at them at the gun shop the other day, but not everyone should have a right to buy one. I have no problem with deeper background checks so crazy people don't get their hands on guns.

The top of your head: Granite.

• Like 1

Let' accentuate the positive.  Biden, being perhaps the worst president over the last 50 years and maybe even ever......will not be elected back into office.  This fall, we should see a repudiation of Democrat policies through the elections.  Democrat policies are not based on common sense, good judgment or outcomes.  Limiting the damage will be possible.

When the next presidential election comes around we should also see a Republican President.  

This means we can see hope, across the board, because it is likely that the policies of Trump will come back, and all Americans will benefit and can enjoy the resumption of some success. 

• Thanks 1

The cops aren’t stopping and frisking much anymore. It’s working out great in so many places. 

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Let' accentuate the positive.  Biden, being perhaps the worst president over the last 50 years and maybe even ever......will not be elected back into office.  This fall, we should see a repudiation of Democrat policies through the elections.  Democrat policies are not based on common sense, good judgment or outcomes.  Limiting the damage will be possible.

When the next presidential election comes around we should also see a Republican President.  

This means we can see hope, across the board, because it is likely that the policies of Trump will come back, and all Americans will benefit and can enjoy the resumption of some success. 

And finally secure the border politically and literally. Finish the wall where you can and hopefully mass deportations of people who broke our laws. 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I'll address these as issues:

Supreme Court: Conservative appointees had said they viewed Roe v. Wade as something they wouldn't mess with, and then they did. The court is too conservative and needs more balance.

Tax reform: The 15 percent tax on big companies might hurt me down the road. I've never been a fan of the tax-and-spend Democrat approach. We need smaller government, less spending and more tax cuts.

Border Security: I'm for spending more on the military and border security, but I've never liked this focking wall. People cut through it, fly over it or tunnel under it. Waste of money. I wish there was a way to hold Mexico accountable so that illegals just can't trample through it and get into our country. 

America First: This philosophy is rooted in white supremacy. I'm all for being self-sufficient when it comes to energy and myriad other things, but I draw the line at isolationism and nationalism. It doesn't work. The world, including the United States, has a huge interest in what's happening in Ukraine. The support for our involvement over there is bipartisan, and what Russia has done is wrong and something that shouldn't be ignored in modern times. The only noisy opposition to what we're doing is the extreme far right.

Government spending: Yes, less free chit and less spending on  foreign stuff.

Climate and Oil: Drill, baby, drill. We need to reduce our dependence on fossil fuels, but Biden's agenda is way too ambitious for my taste. I had no issue with the Keystone pipeline, because there a gazillion pipelines in this country. But the far right overstated its importance and affect on oil prices once the project got killed.

Law and order: Stop and frisk? So the people who staunchly opposed wearing masks during COVID think it's OK to randomly stop and frisk people? Fock that.

Guns: Everybody gets one? I'd love to have an AR-15 and actually looked at them at the gun shop the other day, but not everyone should have a right to buy one. I have no problem with deeper background checks so crazy people don't get their hands on guns.

The top of your head: Granite.

So,

Supreme court = lib

Tax Reform - that was a Trump bill = lib since you dont understand 

Border - anti wall = lib 

America first = flaming lib

Spending yes = lib

Climate and Oil = lib

Law and Order = lib

Guns = moderate 

Congrats, you confirmed for us all what we already knew. 

4 minutes ago, Horseman said:

So,

Supreme court = lib

Tax Reform - that was a Trump bill = lib since you dont understand 

Border - anti wall = lib 

America first = flaming lib

Spending yes = lib

Climate and Oil = lib

Law and Order = lib

Guns = moderate 

Congrats, you confirmed for us all what we already knew. 

No, you confirmed that anyone to the left of your extremist right views is considered liberal. You can't even comprehend centrists/moderates. It's either far right or nothing to you clowns. America is tired of you. 

4 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

No, you confirmed that anyone to the left of your extremist right views is considered liberal. You can't even comprehend centrists/moderates. It's either far right or nothing to you clowns. America is tired of you. 

Is that your prediction for November?  It's pretty clear who has a lack of comprehension.  Thanks for laying it all out for us too see. 

2 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Is that your prediction for November?  It's pretty clear who has a lack of comprehension.  Thanks for laying it all out for us too see. 

You're an extremist. America is better off without you. Your beliefs and agenda are what this country doesn't need. 

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You're an extremist. America is better off without you. Your beliefs and agenda are what this country doesn't need. 

Thanks for your opinion lib. Did you back off your prediction for November? 

Calling people you disagree with extreme and no good for America. Right out of the lib playbook. 

Just now, Horseman said:

Calling people you disagree with extreme and no good for America. Right out of the lib playbook. 

Your views are extreme, with nothing in the way of compromise, tolerance or basic respect for those who have views other than your own. It's your view or the highway. It's noisy and feels powerful for you, but you're just an angry, middle-age white fock who underscores everything wrong with the ultra-conservative extremists. 

• Like 1

Your views are extreme, with nothing in the way of compromise, tolerance or basic respect for those who have views other than your own. It's your view or the highway. It's noisy and feels powerful for you, but you're just an angry, middle-age white fock who underscores everything wrong with the ultra-conservative extremists. 

I dont need to compromise. I'm not a congressman. 

Dont forget to Vote democrat up and down your ticket lib.  

3 minutes ago, Horseman said:

I dont need to compromise. I'm not a congressman. 

Dont forget to Vote democrat up and down your ticket lib.  

Stay golden, Horseshitman. 

12 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Stay golden, Horseshitman. 

All 15 Trump candidates endorsed won their primaries today. 15/15

But America is tired of it!!!!!   Moderate Republicans must have forgot fo vote.  

10 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Why are you bringing race into it? And what makes you think you can do that, as if you speak for non-whites? What a pathetic small man you are. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

:doh:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why are you bringing race into it? And what makes you think you can do that, as if you speak for non-whites? What a pathetic small man you are. 

So says the middle-age angry white man who feels threatened. 😂

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

Nobody is threatened and nobody is angry. Why do you have to inject fake emotion into things you read?  

By who? 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Muh whiteness! Muh BLM! Muh election fraud! Muh Hunter Biden! Muh Clownzo! Muh summer 2020 riots! Muh Antifa! Muh states rights! Muh muh muh! :cry:

:o:o

2 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

:o:o

Child. No wonder you live in a shack in bumfock. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Child. No wonder you live in a shack in bumfock. 

Is that so. 😂

12 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Nobody is threatened and nobody is angry. Why do you have to inject fake emotion into things you read?  

It's because HE is emotional about all this. He projects.

5 minutes ago, craftsman said:

It's because HE is emotional about all this. He projects.

No, I laugh daily at you deluded chuckleheads. Bless your ignorant hearts. 🤣

2 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

No, I laugh daily at you deluded chuckleheads. Bless your ignorant hearts. 🤣

Proof positive. 

8 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

why is this news?

in every election cycle, the leftist media will zero in on any democrat winning a special election as tout it as proof of a democrat landslide.  every election cycle.  the MSM is just hoping the average person doesnt notice they are doing this.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JustinCharge said:

in every election cycle, the leftist media will zero in on any democrat winning a special election as tout it as proof of a democrat landslide.  every election cycle.  the MSM is just hoping the average person doesnt notice they are doing this.

Replacing another Democrat in a recently redistricted area.   He better win!

25 minutes ago, Masshole said:

Yup - Karens are ruining this country. . .

Shows well to do white libs hate poor people of any color.  No surprise there.