Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

12 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

All but the last two are not good in my book.

The economy is not “hugely strong.” Mostly due to the pandemic but he never did deliver the kind of growth he promised and the tax cuts were a total waste in that regard.

He didn’t develop a vaccine or even have much to do with it. Pfizer is the main player so far and took no part in Operation Warp Speed. Generally his pandemic response was atrocious including by encouraging armed rebellion against public health measures, fighting mask wearing, promoting crackpot “cures” and declining 100 million vaccine doses from Pfizer.

You don't like it when your football team looses, that doesn't make it bad for the winning team.  The world doesn't revolve around you. 

Tax reform was great for me and my company, again, you are not the center of the universe.  

No way a democratic president rolls back regulations to get a vaccine that quick.  Check mate on the Wuhan virus sleepy Joe will eagerly try to take credit for.

4 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

The election is officially over and STILL donating? 😂 Is that you admitting to sending him money still?🤣

I don't send any money. I can't compete with big tech financially. But I do support continuing to look into obvious voting election fraud with the hopes that it's not allowed to happen again. 

I'm glad it makes you smiley face cry so much.

6 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I don't send any money. I can't compete with big tech financially. But I do support continuing to look into obvious voting election fraud with the hopes that it's not allowed to happen again. 

I'm glad it makes you smiley face cry so much.

Looking into voter fraud is different than donating money to a cause that is over. The election is over...is this not a thing that registers in your brain?

https://imgur.com/gallery/FIlKEnt

😂😂😂

2 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Looking into voter fraud is different than donating money to a cause that is over. The election is over...is this not a thing that registers in your brain?

I didn't donate so it's not my concern. You seem to have strong feelers about it so...

And I don't care who's looking into it, Trump or otherwise, it's not only a good cause, it's important unless you are a commie.

11 minutes ago, Horseman said:

You don't like it when your football team looses, that doesn't make it bad for the winning team.  The world doesn't revolve around you. 

Tax reform was great for me and my company, again, you are not the center of the universe.  

No way a democratic president rolls back regulations to get a vaccine that quick.  Check mate on the Wuhan virus sleepy Joe will eagerly try to take credit for.

No I mean it was bad for the country. Glad you got a few more bucks in your pocket—so did I. But as usual the billionaires made out like bandits and the overall share of the tax burden actually shifted further on to us little guys while the deficit exploded even more. No I don’t really expect you to understand.

5 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

https://imgur.com/gallery/FIlKEnt

😂😂😂

You can’t reason with these guys. They live in an alternate reality and apparently like it there :dunno:

Just now, IGotWorms said:

You can’t reason with these guys. They live in an alternate reality and apparently like it there :dunno:

We are inching closer to full blown twilight zone alternate dimension status soon. Like when those same websites that said “Nevada and Georgia cast their electoral votes for Trump!” Say “Trump re-elected!” people here will link them and legit...I mean LEGIT think they are true and otherwise is fake news. We are like half an inch away from that.

7 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

No I mean it was bad for the country. Glad you got a few more bucks in your pocket—so did I. But as usual the billionaires made out like bandits and the overall share of the tax burden actually shifted further on to us little guys while the deficit exploded even more. No I don’t really expect you to understand.

Oh, you think it's the billionaires job to pay for the deficit?  That's what you don't like?  lol

Just now, Horseman said:

Oh, you think it's the billionaires job to pay for the deficit?  That's what you don't like?  lol

You can’t reason with these guys. They live in an alternate reality and apparently like it there :dunno:

7 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

We are inching closer to full blown twilight zone alternate dimension status soon. Like when those same websites that said “Nevada and Georgia cast their electoral votes for Trump!” Say “Trump re-elected!” people here will link them and legit...I mean LEGIT think they are true and otherwise is fake news. We are like half an inch away from that.

So you deny reality and call it twilight zone. Yet, for 4 years of the left harassing Trump and crying Russia, Russia, Russia, and finding no proof in the end, you blame Trump for taking a few weeks to look into obvious fraud. Dead people votes counted. Illegal votes counted. Double votes counted. Improper voting station practices. No signature mail in votes counted. You find it absurd to tolerate a month or two of looking into it after the 4 years of you paying your tax dollars for pelosi and clan spending every waking moment obsessed with trying to get rid of Trump and doing NOTHING else.

Good for you. Keep it up. You'll get what you want in the end if the other ill informed people like yourself continue to support it. Although, in the end, I don't think you would like the outcome unless you are like 65 and ready to crawl into a hole while the country wastes away.

14 minutes ago, Horseman said:

I think it is essentially theft when the tax burden is shifted on to you and I and especially future generations. All so the folks who buy the GOP (and some Democrats) can get even richer

6 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

So you deny reality and call it twilight zone. Yet, for 4 years of the left harassing Trump and crying Russia, Russia, Russia, and finding no proof in the end, you blame Trump for taking a few weeks to look into obvious fraud. Dead people votes counted. Illegal votes counted. Double votes counted. Improper voting station practices. No signature mail in votes counted. You find it absurd to tolerate a month or two of looking into it after the 4 years of you paying your tax dollars for pelosi and clan spending every waking moment obsessed with trying to get rid of Trump and doing NOTHING else.

Good for you. Keep it up. You'll get what you want in the end if the other ill informed people like yourself continue to support it. Although, in the end, I don't think you would like the outcome unless you are like 65 and ready to crawl into a hole while the country wastes away.

Don’t forget the only counties that shutdown voting and had numbers changed at 4 am all happened to be in battleground states and all in favor of Biden with the numbers being completely skewed and not matching anywhere else in the country

Just now, IGotWorms said:

I think it is essentially theft when the tax burden is shifted on to you and I and especially future generations. All so the folks who buy the GOP (and some Democrats) can get even richer

I think taxation without representation is illegal. And my view is supported. I am taxed a fockload in California yet they do nothing to help us

9 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

You live in crazy world when sleepy Joe takes away the tax reform and you pay more taxes while telling yourself you've got less tax burden.  

10 minutes ago, Horseman said:

You live in crazy world when sleepy Joe takes away the tax reform and you pay more taxes while telling yourself you've got less tax burden.  

The indoctrination is complete.

12 minutes ago, Horseman said:

As a share of the overall pie, I would, yes. Most likely so would you :thumbsup:

• Confused 1

56 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Wasn’t Trump’s tax reform going back to where it was before after so many years anyway. Our tax cut gets smaller each year while the people at the top don’t get effected. It’s been a while since I’ve seen the data but that’s what I remember. 

14 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Wasn’t Trump’s tax reform going back to where it was before after so many years anyway. Our tax cut gets smaller each year while the people at the top don’t get effected. It’s been a while since I’ve seen the data but that’s what I remember. 

Yes the middle class benefits “sunset” where the benefits for the rich do not. Funny how that works, huh?

2 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Yes the middle class benefits “sunset” where the benefits for the rich do not. Funny how that works, huh?

Turns out you can fool all of the Trump supporters all of the time.🤣

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Don’t forget the only counties that shutdown voting and had numbers changed at 4 am all happened to be in battleground states and all in favor of Biden with the numbers being completely skewed and not matching anywhere else in the country

Pishaw....coincidence....

14 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

As a share of the overall pie, I would, yes. Most likely so would you :thumbsup:

Were you held back a grade?  Two?

Just now, Horseman said:

Were you held back a grade?  Two?

LOL the unsophisticated guy that can’t understand anything but what’s right in front of his nose is asking if other people got held back.

Whatever dude, you can’t help yourself. And that’s how they do it.

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

LOL the unsophisticated guy that can’t understand anything but what’s right in front of his nose is asking if other people got held back.

Whatever dude, you can’t help yourself. And that’s how they do it.

I could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shlt out a smarter position than yours.

• Haha 6

23 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

So wait, what Mitch McConnell says is important to you?

Why wouldn't things the Senate majority leader says not be important?

:huh:

10 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Why wouldn't things the Senate majority leader says not be important?

:huh:

I don't know... but the last 4 years seems to indicate that they didn't.

3 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I don't know... but the last 4 years seems to indicate that they didn't.

I don't just assign importance solely to the things that affirm my beliefs set.

😎

26 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Yes, Donald was impeached. Why do you keep reminding us?

Biden wants everyone to vote for Orsoff in Georgia. Cant find who that is on the google. 

On 12/15/2020 at 9:17 AM, MDC said:

Me and the 81 million Americans who voted “Not Trump.” You and the Toddler in Chief can fock right off.

Buh bye. :wave:  

Didn't you also say you voted "Not Biden"? Pretty convenient so that you can talk sh!t out of both sides of your mouth. 

• Thanks 1

Lets just hope this vegetable can stay alive for 4 years and we can get rid of him and the black hillary.

I thought we couldn't have a bigger idiot as Secretary of Energy than Rick Perry.  I stand corrected........may I present Jennifer Granholm.:doh::wall:

9 minutes ago, Bert said:

I thought we couldn't have a bigger idiot as Secretary of Energy than Rick Perry.  I stand corrected........may I present Jennifer Granholm.:doh::wall:

Oh boy. Sell your energy stocks.  She’s a Fockin nightmare, hardcore leftist. 

1 hour ago, KayJay1971 said:

Didn't you also say you voted "Not Biden"? Pretty convenient so that you can talk sh!t out of both sides of your mouth. 

Yes, I voted 3rd party again. :thumbsup: 

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

And higher energy costs and rolling blackouts for everyone! 

23 minutes ago, Bert said:

And higher energy costs and rolling blackouts for everyone! 

Yup. She’s gonna be handing out fines like they are candy. At least she will get beat up at her confirmation hearings. She talked a lot of Russia garbage and named names. 

37 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You oughta sell all your energy stocks that aren’t heavily shifting towards renewable anyway. The market is now speaking on that