Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

Joe Biden, this country is doomed. It's doomed not just because of African Americans

"If we cannot make significant progress on racial equity, this country is doomed. It's doomed not just because of African Americans, but because by 2040, this country is going to be minority white European. You hear me? ... And you guys are going to have to starting working more with Hispanics." - Joe Biden

Nailed it this country is screwed not because of black people but all the hispanics coming.Who as President elect biden rightfully points out are worse than black people. As Biden says it's going to suck working with them more than black people.

Hail Biden!

3 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Hey here's a thought, even Santa's elves take Christmas off.

This is a weird statement considering you've been posting all day long today - on Christmas Day.  :doh:

Just now, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

This is a weird statement considering you've been posting all day today.  Today is Christmas, BTW.  :doh:

That Whooshing sound you hear....

If only Jobama could do something to stop the influx of illegal immigrants from Central and South America. 

44 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Can't take a day off. The president elect is warning us about the blacks and mexicans.

Do you want to deal with them? Clearly the president elect doesn't.

Sure would love to hear the true thoughts of all the black people in on that conf. Call. My guess is 'how do we set this guy up and get KamalaToe in there.'

2 hours ago, wiffleball said:

And yet, you are still here. You are a workaholic elf I guess.

3 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

"If we cannot make significant progress on racial equity, this country is doomed. It's doomed not just because of African Americans, but because by 2040, this country is going to be minority white European. You hear me? ... And you guys are going to have to starting working more with Hispanics." - Joe Biden

Nailed it this country is screwed not because of black people but all the hispanics coming.Who as President elect biden rightfully points out are worse than black people. As Biden says it's going to suck working with them more than black people.

Hail Biden!

When did he say this?

16 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

When did he say this?

Does it matter. He's a Nazi. This isn't the first time he's attack minorities.

Nobody on the right has to worry about creepy joe, because the left will take care of him on their own to get kameltoe in there ASAP.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Discuss joes statement coward

17 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Discuss joes statement coward

He's got nothing other than stupidity in that fatty mass he calls a brain.

Looks like 12/8: https://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/2020/12/23/biden-did-not-say-country-doomed-because-african-americans/4034937001/

Definitely could have worded that better, but seems like he’s implying that a lot of whites don’t like working with minorities.   So he seems to be suggesting that once these minorities are no longer the minority, things could be different for the current majority.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Good to know democrats like to threaten the public and try to shame Americans to get their way.  Let's say we "make significant progress" as Biden says...what assurances do I have that the democrats won't move the goalposts a zillion miles and call me racist anyway?  They never seem to stop.  There needs to be a definitive place where it ends.  Or it will never end.

11 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Looks like 12/8: https://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/2020/12/23/biden-did-not-say-country-doomed-because-african-americans/4034937001/

Definitely could have worded that better, but seems like he’s implying that a lot of whites don’t like working with minorities.   So he seems to be suggesting that once these minorities are no longer the minority, things could be different for the current majority.

Why do you keep presuming to know what he's trying to say?  You're literally going from thread to thread translating his gibberish in to what you "think" he's trying to say.  He's the focking President elect.  Shouldn't he be able to speak such that we don't have to interpret what he says? 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

"It's doomed not just because of African Americans,"

How did you get white people are racists from this? Did you even read what he said? No you didn't because if you did you wouldn't be defending it.

3 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Good to know democrats like to threaten the public and try to shame Americans to get their way.  Let's say we "make significant progress" as Biden says...what assurances do I have that the democrats won't move the goalposts a zillion miles and call me racist anyway?  They never seem to stop.  There needs to be a definitive place where it ends.  Or it will never end.

The U.S. is the most racially equal country on this planet.  What he's saying is a bunch of racist, divisive bullsh*t.

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

Why do you keep presuming to know what he's trying to say?  You're literally going from thread to thread translating his gibberish in to what you "think" he's trying to say.  He's the focking President elect.  Shouldn't he be able to speak such that we don't have to interpret what he says? 

You just don't understand. you see when Biden said this country is doom because of black people what he meant was. KKK NRA white supremacists nazi Trump supporters. It was a simple mix up.

15 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Fine people on both sides. Did you run around straightening out that bullshit? You must have, you voted for Trump, right? 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Fine people on both sides. Did you run around straightening out that bullshit? You must have, you voted for Trump, right? 

Jesus just imagine if Trump said this. 

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Jesus just imagine if Trump actually said fine people on both sides

Why would he praise communism?

1 hour ago, Strike said:

The past hour are the first 2 times I recall commenting on Biden quotes here.   The covid one was pretty self explanatory.

This one not so much and as I indicated I don’t know for sure what he was trying to say, and like I said this probably wasn’t the best thing to say.  However I don’t think he was being racist towards minorities since he opened that particular statement with “if we cannot make significant progress on racial equity...”

I’ll put it this way, I’d say the “if you don’t vote for me, you ain’t black” line was worse than this.

4 hours ago, TimHauck said:

The past hour are the first 2 times I recall commenting on Biden quotes here.   The covid one was pretty self explanatory.

This one not so much and as I indicated I don’t know for sure what he was trying to say, and like I said this probably wasn’t the best thing to say.  However I don’t think he was being racist towards minorities since he opened that particular statement with “if we cannot make significant progress on racial equity...”

I’ll put it this way, I’d say the “if you don’t vote for me, you ain’t black” line was worse than this.

Oh well then. If that is how you feel, then I guess it must be so. :blink:

9 hours ago, TimHauck said:

So Joe is either the racist ass hole he's always been or he's a retard who can't speak normally and control his own flow of words. 

Which one ?

I can’t believe he said that. What a racist fock. 

13 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

It won't stop until voters stop buying it.  

Have to give them credit.  Black lives matter.  Every man was a sexual predator a couple years ago.  Today any white that doesnt bow and kneel to the Dems is racist.  Its a dirty way to play but it works because there is a good % of gullible people in the country who are looking for someone to blame.

We have a brain dead president who supposedly just annihilated the vote record.  And hes brain dead before he has even stepped into office.  Imagine him if they keep him around for 2 years.  What a weak president.

10 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

It won't stop until voters stop buying it.  

Have to give them credit.  Black lives matter.  Everyone man was a sexual predator a couple years ago.  Today any white that doesnt bow and kneel to the Dems is racist.  Its a dirty way to play but it works because there is a good % of gullible people in the country who are looking for someone to blame.

BLM is not some noble cause.  It is emotional blackmail.  

3 hours ago, drobeski said:

So Joe is either the racist ass hole he's always been or he's a retard who can't speak normally and control his own flow of words. 

Which one ?

The latter

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, drobeski said:

Which one ?

He used to be only racist, that's obvious to anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together. Now, he's both.

5 hours ago, drobeski said:

Which one ?

Why not both?

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

The latter

Yes, 85 million people voted for the retard. 

Retards evidently greatly outnumber normal brain having humans, or they cheated. No other option.