JustinCharge

protesters tear down barricades and storm US Capitol

4 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I dont see how antifa would have been involved in the events on capital hill, makes sense that it was mainly some right wing loonies.....

Guess you’re not a Trumper either.

I think some people are confused.  It's not Trump who created this angst against the establishment (aka swamp) and also against things like identity politics, far left ideology, etc.  Trump RODE that wave that was brewing in 2016, he didn't create it.  

Not sure what happens next but that angst doesn't go away with Trump.  He just came along at the right time saying the right things.  

• Like 2

Just now, KSB2424 said:

I think some people are confused.  It's not Trump who created this angst against the establishment (aka swamp) and also against things like identity politics, far left ideology, etc.  Trump RODE that wave that was brewing in 2016, he didn't create it.  

Exactly. Great post.

2 minutes ago, dogcows said:

WRONG!

Utilit99 already posted the proof Antifa was there and admitted climbing through the window.  He filmed the woman who was shot and died. https://www.foxnews.com/politics/anti-trump-activist-entered-capitol-wednesday

1 hour ago, JustinCharge said:

Playing both sides occurred in the American Revolution.  George Washington was quick to denounce the Boston Tea Party.  But when they started arresting the people that did it, he quickly swung around the other way and said they were being treated too harshly. 

A parallel of course here is for Trump to denounce the storming of the Capitol, and then later denounce how those people were treated once arrested. 

You should also look up what happened to the people that signed the Declaration of Independence.  A lot of them lost their jobs, were hunted down, their families were harassed etc. 

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/the-price-they-paid/

An essay outlines the fates of the signers of the Declaration of Independence.

Francis Lewis represented New York in the Continental Congress, and shortly after he signed the Declaration of Independence his Long Island estate was raided by the British, possibily as retaliation for his having been a signatory to that document. While Lewis was in Philadelphia attending to congressional matters, his wife was taken prisoner by the British after disregarding an order for citizens to evacuate Long Island. Mrs. Lewis was held for several months before being exchanged for the wives of British officials captured by the Americans.

John Hart’s New Jersey farm was looted in the course of the Revolutionary War (possibly due his status as Speaker of the Assembly), and he did have to remain in hiding in nearby mountains for a short time

Richard Stockton of New Jersey was ... “dragged from his bed by night” by local Tories after he had evacuated his family from New Jersey, and imprisoned in New York City’s infamous Provost Jail like a common criminal.

You are comparing a mob of racist dumbasses to the founders of our country? What a fracking joke. Please take the rest of your moronic civil war re-enactors to Florida or something and then secede from the Union so none of us have to be fellow citizens with traitors to America. You are a poosay too because you didn’t even get off your butt to take part in your supposed cause to try and take over the Capitol. All those traitors at the Capitol will be caught and locked up for a long time. You will just sit at home and play with your confederate soldier dolls.

3 hours ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

No. If you look at the Dow for example, it was at just about 31000 at 1:55. It then dropped a 171points through the end of the day. If the issue had not been resolved overnight, then it would not have continued on its upswing the next morning, but would have continued to go down.

You have no idea if that's true. The fact that the market closed in the green that day shows you don't know what you're talking about 

2 minutes ago, dogcows said:

You are comparing a mob of racist dumbasses to the founders of our country? What a fracking joke. Please take the rest of your moronic civil war re-enactors to Florida or something and then secede from the Union so none of us have to be fellow citizens with traitors to America. You are a poosay too because you didn’t even get off your butt to take part in your supposed cause to try and take over the Capitol. All those traitors at the Capitol will be caught and locked up for a long time. You will just sit at home and play with your confederate soldier dolls.

You do know that the founders of our country owned slaves? Are you really this stupid or does your TDS send you into a tizzy like a hysterical college sophomore??

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You do know that the founders of our country owned slaves? Are you really this stupid or does your TDS send you into a tizzy like a hysterical college sophomore??

Those at the Capitol are traitors. If you support them, you’re supporting traitors. They will all be caught and locked up. Because a Capitol police officer died, many of them could be on the hook for capital murder. Trump brought back the death penalty just in time.

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Don’t stop believing. Sucker. 

Some moron on a football forum has inside information that the FBI doesn’t have? 😂😂😂

Just now, dogcows said:

Those at the Capitol are traitors. If you support them, you’re supporting traitors. They will all be caught and locked up. Because a Capitol police officer died, many of them could be on the hook for capital murder. Trump brought back the death penalty just in time.

Agreed. Throw them in with all the antifa and blm losers.

1 minute ago, Gladiators said:

Yup.  Get them all. 

Just now, Gladiators said:

Both-sides-ism: the lamest defense of all time. 

4 minutes ago, dogcows said:

So they committed treason? How? 

Just now, dogcows said:

Both-sides-ism: the lamest defense of all time. 

I think justice should be served regardless of the side. Call it lame. I can accept that.

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

So they committed treason? How? 

I said capital murder. Murdering a federal police officer is a capital offense - the death penalty is on the table for all involved. They could be considered accomplices to the murder, all of them.

I think justice should be served regardless of the side. Call it lame. I can accept that.

Storming the US Capitol is not even remotely the same as lighting a dumpster on fire in Wisconsin. Wake up.

Micro take:  All of the people who forced their way into the Capitol building should be arrested.  They are extremist idiots, fock em'.

Macro (30 thousand foot level) take:  Any person or media outlet that watched the nights and nights and nights of looting, riots, and violence all while many resident mayors and governors backed down and let it happen who are all the sudden surprised and clutching their pearls are naive at best.  

Carry on......

Just now, dogcows said:

Storming the US Capitol is not even remotely the same as lighting a dumpster on fire in Wisconsin. Wake up.

26 i think is the Biden riots body count, so kindly fock off. 

Just now, KSB2424 said:

Micro take:  All of the people who forced their way into the Capitol building should be arrested.  They are extremist idiots, fock em'.

Macro (30 thousand foot level) take:  Any person or media outlet that watched the nights and nights and nights of looting, riots, and violence all while many resident mayors and governors backed down and let it happen who are all the sudden surprised and clutching their pearls are naive at best.  

Carry on......

Not even remotely the same thing. And by invoking those situations as if they are similar, you betray that you are with the terrorists.

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

No thanks. Traitors to America need to be called out.

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

Nope, it was just a dumpster fire in Wisconsin. Those must have been COVID deaths that you’re referring to.

1 minute ago, dogcows said:

No thanks. Traitors to America need to be called out.

Thats what I'm doing.  Calling you out.  

Nope, it was just a dumpster fire in Wisconsin. Those must have been COVID deaths that you’re referring to.

So funny the entire universe forgot to laugh,

Just now, drobeski said:

Thats what I'm doing.  

Ok I didn’t know you were yelling at the mirror but I’ll take your word for it,

6 minutes ago, dogcows said:

I said capital murder. Murdering a federal police officer is a capital offense - the death penalty is on the table for all involved. They could be considered accomplices to the murder, all of them.

You said they were traitors. To be a traitor that means you had to have committed treason.  Learn the words before you start throwing them around. 

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You said they were traitors. To be a traitor that means you had to have committed treason.  Learn the words before you start throwing them around. 

Yeah they seemed super-concerned about semantics when they mobbed the Capitol police. Lock every single one of them up.

1 minute ago, dogcows said:

Yeah they seemed super-concerned about semantics when they mobbed the Capitol police. Lock every single one of them up.

So you’re just as dumb as they are. You’re the same, just on the other side. 

• Like 1

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

So you’re just as dumb as they are. You’re the same, just on the other side. 

Haha yes since I don’t buy into your personal definition of traitor (which by the way doesn’t require one to commit treason - it’s a general term)....

Then I am the same as felons who stormed the US Capitol and killed a cop doing it? You are silly.

traitor
[ˈtrādər]

NOUN
  1. a person who betrays a friend, country, principle, etc..

2 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

You might want to look up the definition of the word betray.

Let him go. He’s hysterical. Why are these people so Fockin miserable? They won.  Everything.  

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Let him go. He’s hysterical. Why are these people so Fockin miserable? They won.  Everything.  

Stage 4 TDS isn’t curable.

32 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Haha yes since I don’t buy into your personal definition of traitor (which by the way doesn’t require one to commit treason - it’s a general term)....

Then I am the same as felons who stormed the US Capitol and killed a cop doing it? You are silly.

traitor
[ˈtrādər]

NOUN
  1. a person who betrays a friend, country, principle, etc..

Yes, you support traitors, you are one.  

5 hours ago, vuduchile said:

We don't sell magic cards, and I don't collect any trading cards.  I only buy, sell and trade them for profit.  

No love? No enjoyment of the game?

That's cold.

35 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Yes, you support traitors, you are one.  

When will this rat jump ship?

I'll take the under.

5 hours ago, nobody said:

The Capitol building wasn't destroyed.  They were back in there a couple of hours after it was cleared out.  None of it is being condoned.  The only reason they're being compared is professional victims are crying that BLM was treated unfairly in comparison and they absolutely weren't.  They were treated better.

But it smelled like jd and bo.

49 minutes ago, taco breath said:

No love? No enjoyment of the game?

That's cold.

I collected as a kid and I still love the big three sports.  Playing, watching, coaching analyzing, etc.  

But as an adult, I’ve never been one to idolize celebrities or athletes.  However, I’m thrilled to sell cards to those who do.  

I also enjoy the gambling aspect to an extent.   For example, we’re still holding a fair amount of Mahomes rookie cards so we’re looking forward to seeing him in the playoffs again.  

I can never forget when Obama , at a memorial for the five Dallas police officers who were murdered in an act of political violence , while protecting a civil rights March, stood up there and lectured the country about police departments being systematically racist. He lost me forever at that moment and really opened my eyes to how divisive he and the left are.  Disgraceful. Worse than anything Trump ever said.