JustinCharge

protesters tear down barricades and storm US Capitol

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Republicans. Who? Mitt Romney? I won, of course there was no fraud. Irrational is thinking Joe Biden outperformed Obama by a wide margin. Anywhere. 

Ah, yes. No proof is needed because there is no way that Trump could have alienated and pissed off enough people to lose. So naive and delusional.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Ah, yes. No proof is needed because there is no way that Trump could have alienated and pissed off enough people to lose. So naive and delusional.

Black people came out strong for Biden in Detroit. Not so much in Cleveland. Ok. 

7 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

You should quit while you are behind.

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

You should quit while you are behind.

Same guy who thinks the locker rom guy in New England was called the deflator because he went on a diet. He will believe anything. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Same guy who thinks the locker rom guy in New England was called the deflator because he went in a diet. He will believe anything. 

:lol: I never said that as anything other than a joke and I can tell you have been drinking tonight. You claim (like Trump) that there is widespread fraud with no credible proof. You are clinging to some sort of hope that this election was not a referendum on what a total ahole Trump was. The WH, Senate and House are in (dumbass) Dem hands because of him and the arrogance of his followers (like you).

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Same guy who thinks the locker rom guy in New England was called the deflator because he went on a diet. He will believe anything. 

Yep.

8 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Yet along comes the conspiracy theories, that Antifa was dressing up as Proud Boys and the bison-hat dude was BLM, never mind that he's an alt-right Qanon nut who goes by the name Q shaman.

The name ‘Q Shaman’ sucks. In an earlier thread where the guy was interviewed, he was ‘Yellowstone Wolf.’  Now that’s a cool name.

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Black people came out strong for Biden in Detroit. Not so much in Cleveland. Ok. 

:unsure: That is probably not (almost surely not) the case but we’ll never know for sure. 

1 hour ago, Strike said:

Yeah, ok.  You think anyone in that crowd thought they were going to get an election overturned?  🤣

Yes

Watching the Bears/Saints and Pelosi is capitalizing on this dumb shìt from what I can't all on the 60 minutes commercials... "I can hear them saying, 'where's the speaker?  I know she has staff around here."  Lying, of course.  They would've been asking, "where's that skeletor looking bìtch?"

22 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Some of the people who went into the capitol are not a fan of the consequences.

:lol: yeah, ásshole.  Actions have consequences.  Dude crying like a baby.  

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

The attempts in this forum to minimize and explain it away, using BLM-Antifa as some kind of arguing point, are ridiculous.

I don't think anyone is minimizing it or explaining it away.  I do think that calling it a true attempt to overthrow the government is giving them to much credit.

The reason that people are comparing this to the summer of love, is due to the reaction to both instances of violence by media, business, and, the left.  The BLM violence was fashionable to embrace. Street painting of BLM was endorsed by local government, local, state, and federal officials marched with them, cops that were their targets knelt with them, the media continues to make excuses for the violence.  

Now, people who simply went to the rally in DC and remained peaceful are being fired from their jobs and are on no-fly lists.  Antifa, of all things, is trying to out the people who assaulted officers. The way that our country, as a whole, has reacted to ALL of this is a complete farce.  The difference in all of it is that BLM figured out a way for it to racist to denounce their violence.  

28 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Well, they don't have the slut kameltoe at the ready to bail them out of the situation like the liberals had all of last year. Just goes to show, republicans are against rioting, liberals pick and choose which riots they are against. :dunno:

Just now, Utilit99 said:

Well, they don't have the slut kameltoe at the ready to bail them out of the situation like the liberals had all of last year. Just goes to show, republicans are against rioting, liberals pick and choose which riots they back. :dunno:

Just can’t help yourself, can you. 

Well, they don't have the slut kameltoe at the ready to bail them out of the situation like the liberals had all of last year. Just goes to show, republicans are against rioting, liberals pick and choose which riots they are against. :dunno:

So true. 

Well, they don't have the slut kameltoe at the ready to bail them out of the situation like the liberals had all of last year. Just goes to show, republicans are against rioting, liberals pick and choose which riots they back. :dunno:

Hopefully peenie and the career victims are happy now.  Cry baby has to drive back to his trailor now.

30 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Imagine that will be pretty similar to how President Trump leaves the White House. 

9 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Just can’t help yourself, can you. 

What do you mean?

Mostly peaceful crowd all of a sudden turns to this is a massive offense on our country?

People throwing fire bombs at police, taking over city blocks, blocking roads, terrorizing motorists, and looting and burning private property last  year and that is mostly peaceful? 

But now out of 10's of thousands of people protesting the idiots rigging the election it's all riotous?

15 minutes ago, nobody said:

Watching the Bears/Saints and Pelosi is capitalizing on this dumb shìt... "I can hear them saying, 'where's the speaker?  I know she has staff around here."  Lying, of course.  They would've been asking, "where's that skeletor looking bìtch?"

They keep calling it a constitutional crisis.  These drama queens are gonna milk this for all they can.

These treasonous terrorists are being arrested and tracked down. Seeing these videos of outraged people put on the no fly list and arrested is great. Are they shocked that storming the capitol building is being met with resistance?😂  They should try Fort Knox next, see how that goes.

• Like 1

Just now, tanatastic said:

These treasonous terrorists are being arrested and tracked down. Seeing videos of outraged people put on the no fly list and arrested. Are they shocked that storming the capitol building is being met with resistance?😂  They should try Fort Knox next, see how that goes.

Shouldn’t it depend on what they did when they were in there? 

It would have been great if the media and leftists in the Democrat party had as much concern about antifa and BLM attacking the White House, or at John’s church in DC.

It would seem that their concern is predicated on ideological context.

1 minute ago, tanatastic said:

These treasonous terrorists are being arrested and tracked down. Seeing these videos of outraged people put on the no fly list and arrested is great. Are they shocked that storming the capitol building is being met with resistance?😂  They should try Fort Knox next, see how that goes.

And yet you are just fine with kameltoe bailing out people who threw fire bombs at cops and who looted and destroyed busineses. Your schtick is getting old too.

Just now, RLLD said:

It would seem that their concern is predicated on ideological context.

Bingo

Denouncing BLM violence=racist

Denouncing righty dildos=patriotic

2 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

This is what the idiots that keep predicting civil war don't get.  This goofball wanted to be weekend activist and now is weeping in public because he can't fly commercially. 

You think people are going to give up their lives over Trump?

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Yes

And it goes beyond that. These deluded fools thought Clownzo was leading them into a government overthrow, only instead of walking down to the Capitol like he said he would, his fat ass was sitting on a couch in the White House and cheering on the attack until he realized nothing would come of it and his own vice president and others pressured him into action. He needs to be institutionalized.

12 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

What do you mean?

Mostly peaceful crowd all of a sudden turns to this is a massive offense on our country?

People throwing fire bombs at police, taking over city blocks, blocking roads, terrorizing motorists, and looting and burning private property last  year and that is mostly peaceful? 

But now out of 10's of thousands of people protesting the idiots rigging the election it's all riotous?

What does any of what you’ve been saying have to do with the video I shared. You’re trying to make it about something else. 

4 minutes ago, nobody said:

This is what the idiots that keep predicting civil war don't get.  This goofball wanted to be weekend activist and now is weeping in public because he can't fly commercially. 

You think people are going to give up their lives over Trump?

Is that weeping guy a Trump supporter?

5 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

And yet you are just fine with kameltoe bailing out people who threw fire bombs at cops and who looted and destroyed busineses. Your schtick is getting old too.

The BLM terrorists are just as bad if not worse, they should be rounded up and prosecuted as well, I can’t stand BLM and I have likened them to Al Quaeda multiple times here. 

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Is that guy a Trump supporter?

He definitely has the look.  Don't tell me you care about stereotyping now though.

5 minutes ago, nobody said:

Why would it be appropriate to ban someone from commercial flight for being an activist? 

Just now, tanatastic said:

The BLM terrorists are just as bad if not worse, they should be rounded up and prosecuted as well, I can’t stand BLM and I have likened them to Al Quaeda multiple times here.

Fair enough. But how is this singled out by the left as the worst thing ever when their ilk was terrorizing the country all last year? I just don't get these retards and it amazes me they think and talk the way they do.

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Shouldn’t it depend on what they did when they were in there? 

Yes of course. Just like A protest is legal but burning a cop car or throwing a brick through a foot locker window is not, it should absolutely depend. Then there’s also a complicit factor, like if you were a member of the gang who raided that foot locker even though you didn’t throw the brick.

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

Why would it be appropriate to ban someone from commercial flight for being an activist? 

Is anyone who is arrested for something banned from flying?

Just now, Utilit99 said:

Fair enough. But how is this singled out by the left as the worst thing ever when their ilk was terrorizing the country all last year? I just don't get these retards and it amazes me they think and talk the way they do.

They have no idea how foolish they look getting outraged now and not then. These are some sad, sad lost people. 

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

This wasn’t nearly as bad as the chaos that the BLM riots caused. It’s elevated because it was a federal building for sure, that has to be a factor. But as for overall destruction and chaos the BLM riots were far more dangerous. But you have to accept bias from the side that caused it. The side that causes the trouble will always downplay the severity or justify it. 

7 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

And it goes beyond that. These deluded fools thought Clownzo was leading them into a government overthrow, only instead of walking down to the Capitol like he said he would, his fat ass was sitting on a couch in the White House and cheering on the attack until he realized nothing would come of it and his own vice president and others pressured him into action. He needs to be institutionalized.

I doubt it. I suspect the vast majority were just venting at a system that ignores them and treats them poorly.