JustinCharge

protesters tear down barricades and storm US Capitol

46 minutes ago, peenie said:

Most of the people who died at the Capitol building protest was by accident. The reason there weren’t more arrests is because the the protestors were right wing white men. We all know if the Black Panther Party or any Muslim group broke though or were scaling walls there would be dead bodies everywhere. 

A white woman was shot by police and no one blinked an eye though. We all know how different reactions would’ve been if that woman were black. You can’t have it both ways. 

7 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

A white woman was shot by police and no one blinked an eye though. We all know how different reactions would’ve been if that woman were black. You can’t have it both ways. 

She thinks she can.

55 minutes ago, peenie said:

Most of the people who died at the Capitol building protest was by accident. The reason there weren’t more arrests is because the the protestors were right wing white men. We all know if the Black Panther Party or any Muslim group broke though or were scaling walls there would be dead bodies everywhere. 

This is false. If you believe this why weren’t there many deaths of the looters and rioters this summer in multiple cities?

1 hour ago, Mr. Hand said:

This is false. If you believe this why weren’t there many deaths of the looters and rioters this summer in multiple cities?

Because they were busting up Target and Wendy’s in the ghetto not a federal building. 

1 hour ago, peenie said:

I’m not 100% sure about that but if it was the BPP or a Muslim group the GC Trumpers who are defending this event would have been calling for a hail of billets and tear gas no doubt.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Article is even funnier. Supposedly he tasered his balls causing a heart attack. :o

What a way to go. Early front runner for 2021 Darwin Award winner.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TimHauck said:

I wondered this as well.  If a bunch of out of shape middle aged white guys could get that far, that makes me a little nervous about those with better training for such things.

Imagine what a band of ninjas could accomplish.

25 minutes ago, peenie said:

Because they were busting up Target and Wendy’s in the ghetto not as a federal building. 

I guess you missed all the other buildings like a police station and federal building in Portland. Get educated and stop with the race crap.

14 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

What a way to go. Early front runner for 2021 Darwin Award winner.

That was how it was texted to me from a friend. Leader in the clubhouse 

1 hour ago, peenie said:

No, it's because the police were not prepared and trump refused to call the national guard 

Don't make it about race, you're better than that.

54 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

Someone earlier quoted there were 26.   Sorry I can't keep up, are those deaths on Biden/Harris or is that "not many"?

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Someone earlier quoted there were 26.   Sorry I can't keep up, are those deaths on Biden/Harris or is that "not many"?

Not falling for it.

21 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

I guess you missed all the other buildings like a police station and federal building in Portland. Get educated and stop with the race crap.

Also I believe most of those were arson so I'm guessing some of those people did their damage then ran away.  

3 hours ago, peenie said:

Funny. We just had literally months of riots and looting and the cops didn't arrest hardly any of the people doing it. Yet you expect the white people to be treated differently? Yea. Sure. That's not racist at all. Also after months of protesting police brutality you now think the police should be brutalizing people...because they are white? Again. Completely racist statement and line of thought. 

I would argue that the Capitol police failed in their job because they did not want to be the next cop to be put in the national spotlight for killing unarmed people. Kinda what ya wanted cops to stop doing. Right?

I absolutely do not support what happened at the Capitol. It was a riot and it should be treated that way. But so was Kenosha. 

38 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

Funny. We just had literally months of riots and looting and the cops didn't arrest hardly any of the people doing it. Yet you expect the white people to be treated differently? Yea. Sure. That's not racist at all. Also after months of protesting police brutality you now think the police should be brutalizing people...because they are white? Again. Completely racist statement and line of thought. 

I would argue that the Capitol police failed in their job because they did not want to be the next cop to be put in the national spotlight for killing unarmed people. Kinda what ya wanted cops to stop doing. Right?

I absolutely do not support what happened at the Capitol. It was a riot and it should be treated that way. But so was Kenosha. 

No one cares if cops kill white people, only if they kill a black criminal. 

3 hours ago, peenie said:

Clueless as always peenie. Mayor bowser limited police force prior to the event. Guess how many protestors and rioters were killed by cops over 7 months?  The answer is less than were killed at the capitol building. Give it a rest 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, MDC said:

I’m not 100% sure about that but if it was the BPP or a Muslim group the GC Trumpers who are defending this event would have been calling for a hail of billets and tear gas no doubt.

No one is defending it.  In fact, most people were saying they should’ve been lit up.

4 minutes ago, nobody said:

No one isn’t defending it.  

Except for the POTUS. 

2 hours ago, kilroy69 said:

Funny. We just had literally months of riots and looting and the cops didn't arrest hardly any of the people doing it.

Yeah, only 14000

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

Yeah, only 14000

Ok but almost all who were released and not charged unless they were tossing molotov cocktails. 

5 hours ago, peenie said:

It must be exhausting living life constantly looking through a race lens.  

It's comical the left even pretends to give a shlt about this after all the choas and destruction they caused all of last year.

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Clueless as always peenie. Mayor bowser limited police force prior to the event. Guess how many protestors and rioters were killed by cops over 7 months?  The answer is less than were killed at the capitol building. Give it a rest 

Wasn’t it only 1 at the Capitol building?  (https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/07/us/capitol-mob-deaths/index.html)

I see 2 in the first article I clicked on from 6/8 (although both allegedly had guns either pointed or shooting at officers) - https://www.fox6now.com/news/deadly-unrest-here-are-the-people-who-have-died-amid-george-floyd-protests-across-us

18 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

It's comical the left even pretends to give a shlt about this after all the choas and destruction they caused all of last year.

This. They throw out some minuscule amount of arrests as if there was a real effort to stop it.  It went on for months, often with the same people continuing the destruction after being released. Is sad that people try and throw out some farcical equalizers to defend violence. 

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Wasn’t it only 1 at the Capitol building?  (https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/07/us/capitol-mob-deaths/index.html)

I see 2 in the first article I clicked on from 6/8 (although both allegedly had guns either pointed or shooting at officers) - https://www.fox6now.com/news/deadly-unrest-here-are-the-people-who-have-died-amid-george-floyd-protests-across-us

the article you linked has David Dorn in it, therefore its pretty much invalid

David Dorn was a former police officer who was defending his friends pawn shop and was beaten to death by Rioters

I didnt say people didn't die, I said killed by police

4 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

David Dorn was a former police officer who was defending his friends pawn shop and was beaten to death by Rioters

He’s a troll. A very nice, polite troll. A troll nonetheless. 

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Yeah, can you count or read?

The article lists like 17 people.  2 of those were killed by police (not Dorn).

Donald Trump, authoritarian. An authoritarian that wanted the government to have less money and did away with regulations, not added to them. I hope someday the people who said such stupid things like Trump is a fascist remove themselves from the planet when they realize how ridiculous and destructive that all was. 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Donald Trump, authoritarian. An authoritarian that wanted the government to have less money and did away with regulations, not added to them. I hope someday the people who said such stupid things like Trump is a fascist remove themselves from the planet when they realize how ridiculous and destructive that all was. 

Trump has all sorts of faults.  However the authoritarian fascist angle may the worst political take of all time.  

• Thanks 1

On 1/9/2021 at 3:50 AM, peenie said:

I'm not defending protestors destroying a Target or Wendy's. I'm pointing out the outrage that you all are showing and the difference in treatment of BLM destroying Target or Wendy's over police brutality vs Proud Boys even being able to enter and destroy Capitol Hill over an election that Trump lost. 

Let's compare them then...

Both are over bullsh!t illegitimate causes...

Both should be roundly denounced and crushed.

Now the differences...

One involves much more property damage and loss of life...

One was roundly praised by politicians and media hacks, including renaming Pennsylvania Avenue and putting slogans on professional sports gear and arenas...

One causes major damage, harm, and inconvenience to innocent people... The other, while still wrong and stupid, is at least targeted at a publicly owned building housing a bunch of corrupt useless focks...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

53 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Yeah, can you count or read?

The article lists like 17 people.  2 of those were killed by police (not Dorn).

Yep I can count and read. It’s 23 actually and yes the two killed by police pulled weapons on them 

41 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Yep I can count and read. It’s 23 actually and yes the two killed by police pulled weapons on them 

So 2 is greater than 1, correct?

Trump should pardon all the MAGA people who got caught up in the moment and reacted because they know the election was a fraud. Fock the Antifa and BLM ones involved. 

End of the day, Trump is going to be forever remembered as the guy who inspired an Insurrection against our own capital. And then was too gutless to even join in after promising he would.

Dude will also be known as the guy who set his vice president up for death threats.   Trumptards literally erected a Gallows and chanted that they wanted Pence executed.

And? No matter who or how Trump pardons whoever, doesn't mean shiit on a civil or state level basis.

The guy is shiitting the bed beyond my wildest dreams. Great.

• Like 1