JustinCharge

protesters tear down barricades and storm US Capitol

37 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Hadn’t seen this video before

Gallows, guiottine, or firing squad.  Take your pick.  The problem is this not getting the same outrage and its not even close.  Chapman's a douche race baiter full of double standards.

8 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Gallows, guiottine, or firing squad.  Take your pick.  The problem is this not getting the same outrage and its not even close.  Chapman's a douche race baiter full of double standards.

And a dope fiend. 

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

They stand for the flag, and they’ll also beat a person with it. True patriots. 

That is one person.  Way to stereotype though.

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Sh!tbags just like antifa and :dunno:BLM instigators.  I must have missed the sane people calling people beating a cop with a flag, patriots though.

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Keep telling us how you're not a lib. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

That is one person.  Way to stereotype though.

Another person threw a flag like a javelin. People chanting USA while watching other beat a cop. Definitely more than one person involved there.

I’m not stereotyping anyone here. I’m specifically calling out those people in the video. 

3 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Sh!tbags just like antifa and :dunno:BLM instigators.  I must have missed the sane people calling people beating a cop with a flag, patriots though.

BLM and antifa suck. I don’t support them. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

How the hell does that make me a lib?

Not surprised you don't understand. 

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

How the hell does that make me a lib?

Tribal politics is out of control.

I'm conservative yet I don't approve of people beating each other with flags

• Like 2

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

I'm conservative yet I don't approve of people beating each other with flags

No one does.  So let's focus on that and not on the possible political leanings of the criminals.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

This in a nutshell.  It worsened in Obama years and exacerbated by the MSM through Trump years.  

30 minutes ago, Strike said:

No one does.  So let's focus on that and not on the possible political leanings of the criminals.

He's just pointing out the irony.  It's the same as the left crying about Trump fascism yet they try and erase their websites.

59 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

I don’t know what Chapman did or didn’t do. I was passing on video that I had not seen. There may have been multiple officers that were hurt during that particular scene and neither was the officer who died.

As I said during the summer, attacks on officers are never acceptable and officers who attack others should be prosecuted as well. Too much stupid in these “protests”

16 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

He's just pointing out the irony.  It's the same as the left crying about Trump fascism yet they try and erase their websites.

I haven't seen the video.  This whole thing disgusts me, and the people making it political makes it even worse.  Rationalize it however you want.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Strike said:

I haven't seen the video.  This whole thing disgusts me, and the people making it political makes it even worse.  Rationalize it however you want.

I think it is being made political because the nuts wanted to overturn an election. 

14 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

I think it is being made political because the nuts wanted to overturn an election. 

Yeah, ok.  You think anyone in that crowd thought they were going to get an election overturned?  🤣

16 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

There was widespread fraud. Deny it all you want, it happened. 

5 hours ago, peenie said:

How come no one is talking about that heart wrenching video of the police officer being crushed???

Too busy catching up on all the videos of liberal rioters from last year throwing  fire bombs at the cops.

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

So you think Antifa and BLM managed to brainwash all those Clowzo-appointed federal judges - including his three U.S. Supreme Court Picks - his attorney general, his election guy, all those election officials throughout the land, Lindsey Graham, Mitch McConnell and Vice President Pence into becoming liberals who conspired to keep a lid on this whole widespread election-fraud thing.

That's a special kind of ignorant, son.

1 minute ago, Rusty Syringes said:

So you think Antifa and BLM managed to brainwash all those Clowzo-appointed federal judges - including his three U.S. Supreme Court Picks - his attorney general, his election guy, all those election officials throughout the land, Lindsey Graham, Mitch McConnell and Vice President Pence into becoming liberals who conspired to keep a lid on this whole widespread election-fraud thing.

That's a special kind of ignorant, son.

Deny it all you want if it makes you feel good. But it happened. 

7 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Too busy catching up on all the videos of liberal rioters from last year throwing  fire bombs at the cops.

BUT MUH BLM! :cry: I CAN ONLY CONDEMN THE BEE EL EM!!!!!! AND MUH ANTIFA!

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Deny it all you want if it makes you feel good. But it happened. 

Prove it. You must be one crack fraud sleuth to be able to prove what all those other people could not.

🕵️‍♀️

2 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Liberals who have sex with cats and throw fire bombs at cops now whimper and whine when push back comes their way. 

5 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Tell me again who is condoning the Capitol violence but comdemning BLM violence?  

Just now, Utilit99 said:

Liberals who have sex with cats and throw fire bombs at cops now whimper and whine when push back comes their way. 

Are you completely incapable of condemning the violence coming from both ends?

The riots of the summer were WRONG.

The attack on the Capitol was WRONG.

Vandalism, violence and looting are WRONG.

Alt-righties who keep playing the BLM-Antifa card instead of condemning the right-wing violence rise to the very top of the list of blind Clownzo loyalty.

Please don't tell me you're condoning what happened at the Capitol on Wednesday and all this loony-tunes alt-right chest-beating.

Just now, Rusty Syringes said:

Are you completely incapable of condemning the violence coming from both ends?

The riots of the summer were WRONG.

The attack on the Capitol was WRONG.

Vandalism, violence and looting are WRONG.

Alt-righties who keep playing the BLM-Antifa card instead of condemning the right-wing violence rise to the very top of the list of blind Clownzo loyalty.

Please don't tell me you're condoning what happened at the Capitol on Wednesday and all this loony-tunes alt-right chest-beating.

All republicans have been condemning violence and still are. No democrats did last year. 

Pelosi: People do what people do. 

Waters: Go out there and get in their faces. If you see them at the mall, out to lunch, on the streets......

I have a ton more if you want to see them. 

Everyone: Mostly peaceful!!

You are so full of shlt and everyone sees it. I can see now why you need cats to hide behind. You are a dumb ass liberal. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

Tell me again who is condoning the Capitol violence but comdemning BLM violence?  

Anyone who tries to downplay what happened Wednesday and keeps trotting out the BLM-Antifa cards.

The Capitol attack was not a response to the summer violence.

It was a response to seditious Clownzo and his lock-step monkey loyalists who think they've been called to action.

But they one by one are getting arrested and charged with serious crimes. Smart and level-headed Republicans, which is basically almost all of them except for the likes of those asshats Cruz and Hawley, quickly are distancing themselves from him.

This will gloriously leave the rapidly shrinking ranks of the Clownzo loyalists isolated and on the outside looking in, with their beloved leader leaving the party in tatters.

Welcome to the new world!

Ha!

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

All republicans have been condemning violence and still are. No democrats did last year. 

Waters: Go out there and get in their faces. If you see them at the mall, out to lunch, on the streets......

You are so full of shlt and everyone sees it. I can see now why you need cats to hide behind. You are a dumb ass liberal. 

WRONG!

President-elect Joe Biden condemned the violence, but you keep on gobbling up those memes and banking on Breitbart, Infowars or whatever infotainment teet you feverishly suck on, because it's hilarious to know how isolated you and your pitiful ilk have become and how squirmy you'll be for the next four years.

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-biden-condemned-antifa/fact-check-joe-biden-has-condemned-antifa-violent-protests-idUSKBN2712ZA

:first:

1 minute ago, Rusty Syringes said:

WRONG!

President-elect Joe Biden condemned the violence, but you keep on gobbling up those memes and banking on Breitbart, Infowars or whatever infotainment teet you feverishly suck on, because it's hilarious to know how isolated you and your pitiful ilk have become and how squirmy you'll be for the next four years.

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-biden-condemned-antifa/fact-check-joe-biden-has-condemned-antifa-violent-protests-idUSKBN2712ZA

Keep reaching.

10 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Boom ! 

28 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Anyone who tries to downplay what happened Wednesday and keeps trotting out the BLM-Antifa cards.

Before we go further, do you view the violence this summer equally with the Capitol violence?  Is one worse than the other?

15 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Keep reaching.

Why don't you reach for your mouse and click on one of those videos of of Biden condemning the violence?

🤣

You said, "No democrats [sic] did last year."

Well, your shiny new commander and chief did, butter britches!

As did these guys:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/08/13/fact-check-democrats-have-condemned-violence-linked-protests/3317862001/

Multiple high-profile Democrats have spoken out against violence at Black Lives Matter protests, sparked by the death of George Floyd at the hands of a Minneapolis police officer in May.

Once again, you just parrot a bunch of unsubstantiated baloney instead of using what little you have in the way of substantive brain matter to actually research anything. But by all means keep being a lovable lockstep Clonzobot stuck in a never-ending do loop of conspiracy theories, lies, delusions, dysfunction and toxicity, because it's way more entertaining to me.

3 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Why don't you reach for your mouse and click on one of those videos of of Biden condemning the violence?

🤣

You said, "No democrats [sic] did last year."

Well, your shiny new commander and chief did, butter britches!

As did these guys:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/08/13/fact-check-democrats-have-condemned-violence-linked-protests/3317862001/

Once again, you just parrot a bunch of unsubstantiated baloney instead of using what little you have in the way of substantive brain matter to actually research anything. But by all means keep being a lovable lockstep Clonzobot stuck in a never-ending do loop of conspiracy theories, lies, delusions, dysfunction and toxicity, because it's way more entertaining to me.

His condemnation of the BLM violence really means nothing.  Not long after the election, BLM was saying "Hey, when are we getting a seat at the table that you promised us"?

Oh, and Harris...

One side of face:  "I condemn the violence"

Other side of face: "Donate to get BLM out of jail"

47 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

All republicans have been condemning violence and still are. 

Except Dirtbag Don. He encourages it.

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You have no proof of it and even Republicans deny it. I thought you were somewhat rational until this post.

Just now, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

You have no proof of it and even Republicans deny it. I thought you were somewhat rational until this post.

Republicans. Who? Mitt Romney? I won, of course there was no fraud. Irrational is thinking Joe Biden outperformed Obama by a wide margin. Anywhere. 

4 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Before we go further, do you view the violence this summer equally with the Capitol violence?  Is one worse than the other?

The summer violence obviously was far more deadly and destructive and posed a larger immediate threat to our communities.

Between then and Wednesday, there have been myriad posts in this very forum saying things such as "Point to one incident of right-wing violence." Yet there have been quite a few incidents of members of these far-right groups attacking people. 

What the Capitol attack lacked in violence and destruction it easily made up for with intent and its target - the very cradle of our democracy, with Congress members and the vice president fearing for their lives at a time when they were carrying out the duties laid forth in our Constitution.

As I've said myriad times, extremism from both sides in this country needs to be addressed, isolated and minimized, as do the wild conspiracy theories and blatantly-false information floating around.

But almost every time I've said that, the BLM-Antifa card gets played.

One of the biggest differences is that our nation's leader - at a time when he and his loyalists like Giuliani could have taken a firm, steady and more cool-headed approach - pep-talked these protesters and whipped them into a near-murderous frenzy, to the point where they were chanting "Hang Mike Pence" as they pushed their way into the Capitol.

Yet along comes the conspiracy theories, that Antifa was dressing up as Proud Boys and the bison-hat dude was BLM, never mind that he's an alt-right Qanon nut who goes by the name Q shaman. And people still think there was widespread voter fraud, only it's just Clownzo and his dwindling loyalists still believing it.

So while the summer violence was more deadly and destructive, what happened Wednesday was a far greater threat to our democracy, and the fiery alt-right rhetoric continues. It poses a far greater long-term threat to this country.

The attempts in this forum to minimize and explain it away, using BLM-Antifa as some kind of arguing point, are ridiculous.

• Thanks 1