Mike Isles

***Happy Football Day Divisional Round***

30 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Anyone else getting a technical difficulties notice about this game? 

Thank you. Yes 

2 minutes ago, Mike Isles said:

Thank you. Yes 

Direct tv. Back up now. Missed about 9 minutes. 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Direct tv. Back up now. Missed about 9 minutes. 

Must of been CBS thing. Optimum here. I would joke I can’t afford DTV but I pay almost $300 a month for optimum 

what do they have in KC 50% capacity?

3 minutes ago, Mike Isles said:

Must of been CBS thing. Optimum here. I would joke I can’t afford DTV but I pay almost $300 a month for optimum 

Ny thing I guess. 

Surprised by how often KCC is running the ball

I was hoping for KC to have a bad game and the Browns to get lucky... an AFC championship game in Buffalo would have been great. Bills/Chiefs should be an epic matchup though... Go Bills!

4 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’d say so if they hadn’t gotten blown out last year. Win next week and you’re right. MCCarthy did suck, but I think the personnel is better now. Rodgers was never the problem. 

Im not sure if they are better offensively.  They have Adams and a bunch #4s who cant catch.  Tonyan is a practice squad guy who developed.  Jones is very good and a great find in the 5th round. 

Lafleur is a bright young mind and very personable.  The players like to play for him.  Not only was MMs offense outdated but he was among the worst in the league with game and clock management.  

9 minutes ago, dogcows said:

I was hoping for KC to have a bad game and the Browns to get lucky... an AFC championship game in Buffalo would have been great. Bills/Chiefs should be an epic matchup though... Go Bills!

Agreed. Browns Bills would of been great. 
I still say Packers/Bills 

also surprised we haven't seen much hunt

5 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

also surprised we haven't seen much hunt

Secret weapon lol

The Browns... Mahomes is out and you aren’t playing to stop the run? As was said earlier on this forum, the Steelers beat themselves... it wasn’t the Browns beating them.

1 hour ago, edjr said:

what do they have in KC 50% capacity?

Wondering this as well.  Seems like the most full I’ve seen a pro stadium in awhile (NTTAWWT)

6 minutes ago, dogcows said:

The Browns... Mahomes is out and you aren’t playing to stop the run? As was said earlier on this forum, the Steelers beat themselves... it wasn’t the Browns beating them.

That was me. Different story. Injuries happen. 

I think Mahomes got his blood cut off and got slept.  I could be wrong but I didnt see a big hit.

1 minute ago, listen2me 23 said:

I think Mahomes got his blood cut off and got slept.  I could be wrong but I didnt see a big hit.

It looked like a headlock tackle - you might be right.

4 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

It looked weird. Maybe he actually took a hit earlier and this one just made it worse? 

Its amazing to think that the Browns would be in the lead right now if not for that fumble touchback.  Thats probably too much to overcome tho.

3 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Does concussion protocol put him out next week if they can hold on today? 

According to the NFL website, there’s no set timetable... so I guess the answer is “it depends”??

https://www.nfl.com/playerhealthandsafety/health-and-wellness/player-care/concussion-protocol-return-to-participation-protocol

30 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Whelp, Mahomey is done for today 

This is the main reason why it’s so hard to repeat as SB champs.   Key injuries at critical times can wipe you out.   We’ll see if Henne can hold on. 

11 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

This is the main reason why it’s so hard to repeat as SB champs.   Key injuries at critical times can wipe you out.   We’ll see if Henne can hold on. 

Nope. It’s up to the KC defense now.

If the Chiefs can chew up some clock here, they can escape with a win and regroup for next week.  I wouldn’t feel great about leaving Baker more than a minute or so.   

Browns actually had 2 shots to win it. If they score on the fumble touchback or score on the last drive they had in the 4th.  Game over now.  Good try.

If the Chiefs punt here, do they continue to play tight coverage on the next Browns drive, or do they drop back into some sort of prevent?