Sign in to follow this  
tubby_mcgee

Can't we all just get along?

I get so sick of people (Biden, Celebs, John Doe on Facebook, Trump if he does it, anyone) who "calls for unity".

At his inauguration, Biden "calls for unity" --- https://www.foxnews.com/politics/live-updates-inauguration-1-20-21

And then when people do that, you have cheers and claps all around.  People nodding. Looking at others, nodding.

Its the same bs as "Can't we just all get along" ?

No. No we focking can't. Some of us want to be left the fock alone and don't want others attempting to force togetherness and unity and love.

As far back as my mind goes...(early 80s)... there were less calls for unity, less forcing of everyone to accept everyone, less pushing agendas on folks. And things were better.
The "calls for unity" are making things worse. 

Sure, there was hate, but it was silent, running in the background for the most part.   Society has gone to sh!t by pressing the "get along" idea.

The more we've forced the "get along" crap, the more we have not gotten along. YET....YET....folks keep pushing forward. "We've got to come together in love and harmony".

The ONLY thing a comment like "Can't we all just get along" and "We've got to unite" -- the ONLY thing they do is garner claps and cheers.  Nothing else. You could say them a trillion times, and you're not gonna get any results. 40 trillion times. Still no results.  But people keep hoping those words will get results. 

The thing is, people like cheers and claps and likes and thumbs up.  It makes em feel good.  If some fockstain on Facebook writes "Can't we all just get along", when he or she sees those "likes" they feel like they have accomplished something. "Well, there ya have it. There's an audience out there that agrees with me".

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

after 4 years of liberal lying? :lol:  go fock a cat and fly it

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, edjr said:

go fock a cat and fly it

Is this an actual saying?  I might have to steal this.

1 minute ago, fandandy said:

Is this an actual saying?  I might have to steal this.

just made it up.

Don't call me a name if I disagree with you, its just that simple. If I disagree I am not an evil white male or whatever.... stop pretending "others" are the enemy....simple really

1 hour ago, tubby_mcgee said:

I get so sick of people (Biden, Celebs, John Doe on Facebook, Trump if he does it, anyone) who "calls for unity".

At his inauguration, Biden "calls for unity" --- https://www.foxnews.com/politics/live-updates-inauguration-1-20-21

And then when people do that, you have cheers and claps all around.  People nodding. Looking at others, nodding.

Its the same bs as "Can't we just all get along" ?

No. No we focking can't. Some of us want to be left the fock alone and don't want others attempting to force togetherness and unity and love.

As far back as my mind goes...(early 80s)... there were less calls for unity, less forcing of everyone to accept everyone, less pushing agendas on folks. And things were better.
The "calls for unity" are making things worse. 

Sure, there was hate, but it was silent, running in the background for the most part.   Society has gone to sh!t by pressing the "get along" idea.

The more we've forced the "get along" crap, the more we have not gotten along. YET....YET....folks keep pushing forward. "We've got to come together in love and harmony".

The ONLY thing a comment like "Can't we all just get along" and "We've got to unite" -- the ONLY thing they do is garner claps and cheers.  Nothing else. You could say them a trillion times, and you're not gonna get any results. 40 trillion times. Still no results.  But people keep hoping those words will get results. 

The thing is, people like cheers and claps and likes and thumbs up.  It makes em feel good.  If some fockstain on Facebook writes "Can't we all just get along", when he or she sees those "likes" they feel like they have accomplished something. "Well, there ya have it. There's an audience out there that agrees with me".

The left doesn't want unity with people that voted for Trump.  Freedom of independent thought and speech aren't allowed since we lost. We must be washed of our sinful, racist conservative values. That's why they want to put us in re-education camps.  Then, and only then can we began the grovelling process and hope for forgiveness.  

13 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Don't call me a name if I disagree with you, its just that simple. If I disagree I am not an evil white male or whatever.... stop pretending "others" are the enemy....simple really

:thumbsup:   you'll have to agree that both sides have become intolerant of one another. it's not one sided anymore. so many snowflakes, we're covered with snow

1 minute ago, edjr said:

:thumbsup:   you'll have to agree that both sides have become intolerant of one another. it's not one sided anymore. so many snowflakes, we're covered with snow

Would it helped if I pissed on them?

How long before weekend at Bidens? 

1 hour ago, edjr said:

after 4 years of liberal lying? :lol:  go fock a cat and fly it

That's rusty's specialty.

45 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

The left doesn't want unity with people that voted for Trump.  Freedom of independent thought and speech aren't allowed since we lost. We must be washed of our sinful, racist conservative values. That's why they want to put us in re-education camps.  Then, and only then can we began the grovelling process and hope for forgiveness.  

Yep.

Letter to Biden from Ted Nugent...

Ted Nugent wrote Joe Biden a letter via Facebook moments ago and it is going viral fast. Just in case it is censored, here it is in it’s entirety. I fully agree!!!!

Dear Vice President Biden,

Although I refused to listen to it, I understand that during your presidential acceptance speech, you were calling for the unity of Trump supporters.
I remember four years ago my President Trump also called for unity. I remember how Congressional members of your Democratic Party responded by boycotting his inauguration. I remember how you and your Democratic party cheated and used the greatest law enforcement institution of this country to spy on my President Trump's campaign. I remember how you and your Democratic Party created a fake Russian dossier to try and impeach my President Trump. I remember how your speaker of the house ripped up my President Trump's beautiful State of the Union speech on National TV. I remember how you and your Democratic Party tried to impeach my President Trump over a Ukraine phone call. You accused my President Trump of pay to play. Come to find out Joe, it was really you and your son Hunter.

I remember how you and your Democratic Party blamed my President Trump over a pandemic that he had nothing to do with. I remember how you and your Democratic Party encouraged rioting and looting of my great United States of America. I remember how you and your Democratic Party used the media to spread lie after lie about my President Trump. I remember how you and your Democratic Party stole the election from my President Trump. This Trump supporter remembers all that Joe, and will NOT be unifying with your Democratic Party. Your abject criminal dishonesty is treasonous. You belong in prison along with the rest of the Swamp.

Ted Nugent

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Yep.

You ever try to fock a cat?

I tried once, and the focker clawed open my nut sack and left my testicles bouncing around on the floor.

6 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

You ever try to fock a cat?

I tried once, and the focker clawed open my nut sack and left my testicles bouncing around on the floor.

The cat was mad because he could feel anything after you inserted.

1 hour ago, Gutterboys Flip Flops said:

Ted Nugent wrote Joe Biden a letter via Facebook moments ago and it is going viral fast. Just in case it is censored, here it is in it’s entirety. I fully agree!!!!

Although I refused to listen to it, I understand that during your presidential acceptance speech, you were calling for the unity of Trump supporters.
I remember four years ago my President Trump also called for unity. I remember how Congressional members of your Democratic Party responded by boycotting his inauguration. I remember how you and your Democratic party cheated and used the greatest law enforcement institution of this country to spy on my President Trump's campaign. I remember how you and your Democratic Party created a fake Russian dossier to try and impeach my President Trump. I remember how your speaker of the house ripped up my President Trump's beautiful State of the Union speech on National TV. I remember how you and your Democratic Party tried to impeach my President Trump over a Ukraine phone call. You accused my President Trump of pay to play. Come to find out Joe, it was really you and your son Hunter.

I remember how you and your Democratic Party blamed my President Trump over a pandemic that he had nothing to do with. I remember how you and your Democratic Party encouraged rioting and looting of my great United States of America. I remember how you and your Democratic Party used the media to spread lie after lie about my President Trump. I remember how you and your Democratic Party stole the election from my President Trump. This Trump supporter remembers all that Joe, and will NOT be unifying with your Democratic Party. Your abject criminal dishonesty is treasonous. You belong in prison along with the rest of the Swamp.

Ted Nugent

What a loser. BDS.

1 hour ago, Gutterboys Flip Flops said:

Ted Nugent

A true American.

12 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

A true American.

Why?  I never really understood why people like him so much.

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

Why?  I never really understood why people like him so much.

I don't even know who he is.  I just read the post.

2 hours ago, Gutterboys Flip Flops said:

Ted Nugent

But that was different because uhm....Trump and what not..... 

Man, focking hypocrites on the left and their games....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gutterboys Flip Flops said:

Ted Nugent

Dear Ted Nugent:

You know how Republithugs have been trying to brand Biden with the pedophile label?

Well, it is well-known that because that 17-year-old you were focking wasn't old enough to marry, so you got her parents' permission to become her legal guardian, basically adopting her. So not only were you focking a 17-year-old, you were focking your 17-year-old adopted daughter.

Also, we know how you shat your pants in order to beat the draft and not go to Vietnam.

Good job, Ted.

Go fock a cat and fly it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Dear Ted Nugent:

You know how Republithugs have been trying to brand Biden with the pedophile label?

Well, it is well-known that because that 17-year-old you were focking wasn't old enough to marry, so you got her parents' permission to become her legal guardian, basically adopting her. So not only were you focking a 17-year-old, you were focking your 17-year-old adopted daughter.

Also, we know how you shat your pants in order to beat the draft and not go to Vietnam.

Good job, Ted.

So says the pedophile coward himself.   Soooo how many little boys have you been with?

4 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

So says the pedophile coward himself.   Soooo how many little boys have you been with?

Only one, and I thought you were old enough to consent, even though I was surprised I was able to go elbow deep while fisting you as you chattered like a hyena. 

Yee yee yee yee yee yee yee yee yee yee yee yee yee yee yee yee yee  yee yee yee yee yyyyooooooooowwwwwwww!!!!!!

You busy this weekend?

5 hours ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Dear Ted Nugent:

Good job, Ted.

Cat scratch fever >>> shark dance 

Ted's life >>> rustys life 

The end. 

Tubby was stirring the pre trump election pot as much as anyone.

I'm not buying this olive branch.

21 minutes ago, Gutterboys Flip Flops said:

Cat scratch fever >>> shark dance 

Ted's life >>> rustys life 

The end. 

Take it back. 

:nono:

On 1/20/2021 at 2:20 PM, Gutterboys Flip Flops said:

Ted Nugent

Looks like Ted didn't write that letter.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2021/01/26/fact-check-ted-nugent-didnt-write-viral-letter-joe-biden/4260499001/

Sounds like he is a good candidate for the colonization of greenland.