Djgb13

Wanda Vision

Will watch episode 3 tonight after the kids are asleep, first two episodes were slow but I will give it time.

Waiting for all to come out before I binge....I'm sure I'll like it, cause I get to stare at Elizabeth Olsen. 

22 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

Waiting for all to come out before I binge....I'm sure I'll like it, cause I get to stare at Elizabeth Olsen. 

I’d say that’s a good plan and yea she looks really great. 

Episode 4 came out today. Starting to finally understand a few things going on now. A few questions have been answered but have a ton of other questions now lol

11 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

It is pretty good. I wish they would drop 2 episodes on Friday instead of 1.

Same. Wish they were longer too. They got like 10 minutes of freaking credits in the 30 minute episodes 😑

16 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Same. Wish they were longer too. They got like 10 minutes of freaking credits in the 30 minute episodes 😑

Yes, ridiculous.

I've only seen the 1st 2 so far and am not impressed, disappointed really.

I forget who the neighbor chick is that was in "Step Brothers" and a million commercials but, I've always liked her but I can't stand her bad over the top cliche' acting in this, it seriously adds a pungent flavor to the show. I get what they're trying to do, but so far, it comes across as bad local theater.

4 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

I forget who the neighbor chick is that was in "Step Brothers" and a million commercials but, I've always liked her but I can't stand her bad over the top cliche' acting in this, it seriously adds a pungent flavor to the show. I get what they're trying to do, but so far, it comes across as bad local theater.

I think it's kind of cool...an homage to old time wholesome tv.  Episode 4 explains it and ties in the avengers movies

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

Trust me. There’s a reason for that. Keep watching. The cheesy, over the top stuff has a valid reason. They are starting to reveal it in the last episode 

Elizabeth Olsen is smoking, she’s got a great rack. She got all the looks in the family, her sisters look like demons

17 hours ago, Cloaca du jour said:

I think it's kind of cool...an homage to old time wholesome tv.  Episode 4 explains it and ties in the avengers movies

17 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

Trust me. There’s a reason for that. Keep watching. The cheesy, over the top stuff has a valid reason. They are starting to reveal it in the last episode 

Wow, #3 & #4 were really good, especially #4........now we're cooking

5 hours ago, Big Guy said:

Wow, #3 & #4 were really good, especially #4........now we're cooking

Told you it started picking up and clicking together. 

• Like 1

It looks god awful. Have no desire to see it. 

Anyone watch today’s episode? If you’ve watched the X-Men movies then you’re in for a surprise 

I haven't watched this but, on other TV/film forums I read, this is the only current show with a discussion thread.

As a nerd, I am impressed.  So far this show is 10/10. If I had to choose between Witcher season 2 and watching the rest of WandaVision it would be a really difficult decision. Although I would have to choose wandavision in the end.

7 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

As a nerd, I am impressed.  So far this show is 10/10. If I had to choose between Witcher season 2 and watching the rest of WandaVision it would be a really difficult decision. Although I would have to choose wandavision in the end.

Buddy at work told me to grind through until the fourth episode. I'll give it a go. 

7 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Buddy at work told me to grind through until the fourth episode. I'll give it a go. 

I fully admit I am a nerd, but if you are this show is must watch.

February 12.

6 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

I fully admit I am a nerd, but if you are this show is must watch.

February 12.

Not a comics nerd, never read a comic book. I do enjoy the marvel shows though for the most part. 

3 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Not a comics nerd, never read a comic book. I do enjoy the marvel shows though for the most part. 

The reason nerds like this show is because they just introduced an xmen into the Avengers marvel universe. If you read the comics growing up this is what we were waiting for.

This show is incredible. Once you get past the first couple episodes setting up the sitcom and get into the meaty parts it’s some of the most interesting stuff in the whole MCU.

16 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:
  Hide contents

The reason nerds like this show is because they just introduced an xmen into the Avengers marvel universe. If you read the comics growing up this is what we were waiting for.

Got it. Sounds interesting 

Anyone catch the new episode? Really starting to get good. The malcom in the middle feel to it was awesome. Used to LOVE watching that growing up 

On 1/30/2021 at 5:30 PM, dain11279 said:

Elizabeth Olsen is smoking, she’s got a great rack. She got all the looks in the family, her sisters look like demons

She's hot.......................for a Praying Mantis 

On 05/02/2021 at 10:14 PM, JustinCharge said:

I haven't watched this but, on other TV/film forums I read, this is the only current show with a discussion thread.

"Your Honor" is pretty great. Not worth starting a whole thread for, but only because there are too many great shows and too many threads here.

48 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

This show is complete garbage. 10% of it is interesting. The rest is boring total garbage

JFC this. 

4 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

This show is complete garbage. 10% of it is interesting. The rest is boring total garbage

I'm leaning towards this as well......this weeks bored me to tears

Got dam Katt Dennings couple get it. A$$, boobs, thighs, lips. 

also, we finally find out who the villain is 

Got back to the hotel last night and watched the new episode. Holy hell it’s getting good. The ending credit scene pumps you up for the last two episodes 

53 minutes ago, Mike Isles said:

What network ?

Disney + streaming. Not gonna lie, Elizabeth Olsen is smoking. So is Kay Dennings. Story starts off slow and Is like a Sitcom but these last few episodes are tying it all together and explaining why it was like that. It’s pretty good 

3 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

Disney + streaming. Not gonna lie, Elizabeth Olsen is smoking. So is Kay Dennings. Story starts off slow and Is like a Sitcom but these last few episodes are tying it all together and explaining why it was like that. It’s pretty good 

Can you like it if you do not follow marvel universe and specifically never watched one Avengers movie ??