Sign in to follow this  
edjr

GME - Gamestop Stock up $70 today to 148

4 minutes ago, Strike said:

Eh.  This didn't cause "wild market swings."  It affected a small number of individual stocks.  Most retail investors invest the bulk of their portfolio via funds that invest in a diversified group of securities.

“It’s the next Game Stop”. Book it. 

5 minutes ago, Strike said:

Eh.  This didn't cause "wild market swings."  It affected a small number of individual stocks.  Most retail investors invest the bulk of their portfolio via funds that invest in a diversified group of securities.

Our entire exposure in stocks is in ETF's.  I haven't bought an individual stock in years.  

Just now, vuduchile said:

Our entire exposure in stocks is in ETF's.  I haven't bought an individual stock in years.  

It will erode confidence in the market. People will pull out. Not all, or most, but enough to say Fock it, I made my money and I’m out. Move my 401k to safety. 

2 minutes ago, bandrus1 said:

Market will be up 10-15 percent this yearbook it

Could be. Wall Street is in charge. Have been for a long time. 

CEO of WeBull explains why they had to halt trading of some stocks.

26 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

This whole affair is going to bring about a new era of disinformation being fed to the masses via the internet. Copycats are coming, and the speculation that occurs will be staggering. If a stock can be moved one way or the other because a mass of people think that something like GameStop is under way, it will be. Rumors are now currency for the masses and they will be acted upon. Buckle up. Expect wild market swings. 

How's your voter fraud investigation going?  :lol:

10 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

How's your voter fraud investigation going?  :lol:

It’s not. That’s the problem. How did yours go? Meuller, Meuller, has anyone seen Meuller? 

• Thanks 1

This is going to make a great case study for future finance courses.

Jen Psaki , Bidens spokesperson, her brother works for Citadel. Lol. 

Lets see if the greedy billionaires pull out to try and cause a market wide sell off. Be interesting to know if that is what is currently happening.

Fock with them and they take their ball and sit on the sidelines. That in itself will cause a sell off.

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Jen Psaki , Bidens spokesperson, her brother works for Citadel. Lol. 

1 minute ago, KSB2424 said:

Trump got peanuts. 

22 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

where does it say in their TOS, that they can block buying of stocks as they want?

it doesnt

My understanding is there's a clause that says they can deny trading at any time.

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I think Joe's administration just might be able to top Obamas as most corrupt in history. 

Even though its really Barry, through Susan Rice who's pulling dementia Joe's puppet strings anyway.  

8 minutes ago, Gutterboys Flip Flops said:

I think Joe's administration just might be able to top Obamas as most corrupt in history. 

Even though its really Barry, through Susan Rice who's pulling dementia Joe's puppet strings anyway.  

Looks that way. I don’t think they believe Kamala is well versed or actually serious. And they have to limit her exposure.  She’s up next. And also unlikeable. Mocha Hillary. 

3 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

CEO of WeBull explains why they had to halt trading of some stocks.

never trust a guy that wears a suit without a tie.

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Looks that way. I don’t think they believe Kamala is well versed or actually serious. And they have to limit her exposure.  She’s up next. And also unlikeable. Mocha Hillary. 

im trying to think how in the hell kamala harris wins in the general election.  republicans would be lining up to run against her.

18 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

im trying to think how in the hell kamala harris wins in the general election.  republicans would be lining up to run against her.

There is nothing to her. Every time she talks it’s about herself.  She she did it at the debates. If you want to hear stories, she’s your candidate. Worked for Biden. But OMB may not be around. 

26 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

She couldn't get 1% in the primaries.  The commies are forcing their prize woman of color on the country.  Someone, not even those in her own party ever wanted. It's a pretty focked up situation. 

11 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

There is nothing to her. Every time she talks it’s about herself.  She she did it at the debates. If you want to hear stories, she’s your candidate. Worked for Biden. But OMB may not be around. 

It was a DEBATE!!!

9 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

It was a DEBATE!!!

Exactly. The one time she did speak about actual policy in a substantive manner, she said people would have to give up their private health insurance. Well, she was quickly pulled aside and told you can’t say that. She pulled it back. She’s a dope who just jumps from the cause of the day to the next cause of the day.  Big crime fighter while DA, now defund the police. But big finance does approve of her, so she has that going for her. 

37 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Exactly. The one time she did speak about actual policy in a substantive manner, she said people would have to give up their private health insurance. Well, she was quickly pulled aside and told you can’t say that. She pulled it back. She’s a dope who just jumps from the cause of the day to the next cause of the day.  Big crime fighter while DA, now defund the police. But big finance does approve of her, so she has that going for her. 

She's just looking for a johnson to jackhammer to get a head.

Just now, lod001 said:

She's just looking for a johnson to jackhammer to get a head.

She’s all done with that now. She married a woke rich Jewish guy. Cuck. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Exactly. The one time she did speak about actual policy in a substantive manner, she said people would have to give up their private health insurance. Well, she was quickly pulled aside and told you can’t say that. She pulled it back.

She knows the endgame and let it slip.  Of course, it doesn't matter because obama set us on that road and it's only a matter of time now.  

i made enough money in 401k in last year...im happy. i just pulled everything out into bonds and cash for a while. see what happens. no way it can keep going up like this. and looks like biden's gonna suck as much as we thought

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Mocha Hillary. 

Nice.  :first:

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

i made enough money in 401k in last year...im happy. i just pulled everything out into bonds and cash for a while. see what happens. no way it can keep going up like this. and looks like biden's gonna suck as much as we thought

Do you get wacked on 401k withdrawal by uncle Sam?

5 minutes ago, Gutterboys Flip Flops said:

Do you get wacked on 401k withdrawal by uncle Sam?

Within a 401k you can move your funds around between different stocks, bonds, cash, etc.....There is no penalty because it's all within the 401k itself.  It's only if you choose to actually withdrawal the money that you get penalized.

Just now, Strike said:

Within a 401k you can move your funds around between different stocks, bonds, cash, etc.....There is no penalty because it's all within the 401k itself.  It's only if you choose to actually withdrawal the money that you get penalized.

👍

1 hour ago, nobody said:

She knows the endgame and let it slip.  Of course, it doesn't matter because obama set us on that road and it's only a matter of time now.  

I don’t know.  Every public employee and especially their precious teachers union love their health plans. So do the trade unions That’s when the rubber will eventually meet the road. Popcorn. 

Because of the wallstreetbets story, I actually went to the front page of Yahoo! to check stock prices.  For those who don't know, Yahoo! at one time was one of if not the biggest hubs for stock market forums, chat and discussion.  They also had a thriving board game and card game section that they completely obliterated.  Yahoo! closed all the forums a while back but brought a modified version back more recently but its not the same.  So anyway, I went to the front page of Yahoo! to see what the markets were doing.  Its gone.  They removed stock market info from the default front page. 

They replaced it with HOROSCOPES LOLLOLOLOL

4 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

Because of the wallstreetbets story, I actually went to the front page of Yahoo! to check stock prices.  For those who don't know, Yahoo! at one time was one of if not the biggest hubs for stock market forums, chat and discussion.  They also had a thriving board game and card game section that they completely obliterated.  Yahoo! closed all the forums a while back but brought a modified version back more recently but its not the same.  So anyway, I went to the front page of Yahoo! to see what the markets were doing.  Its gone.  They removed stock market info from the default front page. 

They replaced it with HOROSCOPES LOLLOLOLOL

Man that yahoo is so far gone. Do you know you can't even comment on most stories anymore? Almost every story they put up had pushback from readers. The comments section was BY FAR the most entertaining part of yahoo. If not for the fact I have had the same yahoo email address for 20 years and I play fantasy football through them I would never even look at their trash website. 

Just now, KSB2424 said:

WTF?  Our new shop received a negative review from some clown before we even opened.  He was never in the store, never called the shop, we have no idea who he is.  I've asked him via google reviews to contact us, but he never has.  I've been trying to get google to remove this fake review for 3 months to no avail, but they wipe out 100K real and accurate reviews for Robinhood?  Fock them. 

1 hour ago, kilroy69 said:

Man that yahoo is so far gone. Do you know you can't even comment on most stories anymore? Almost every story they put up had pushback from readers. The comments section was BY FAR the most entertaining part of yahoo. If not for the fact I have had the same yahoo email address for 20 years and I play fantasy football through them I would never even look at their trash website. 

Yah that's how life works.  When you start out, you try to be legit.  Then your company gets real big, and its easy to sell out for money.  People will buy your company because it means buying a trusted brand name.  Then they milk the credibility and trust you built up to sell people on junk.  Then the company crumbles.

It's not the typical Democrats versus Republicans.  It's the Political Elite (establishment),  Big Tech, the Wall Street Elite and the Hollywood Elite versus the rest of us.