Utilit99

Woman who styled hair with Gorilla Glue attempts to remove it, documents trip to hospital emergency room - SALVATION AT LAST!!!

1 hour ago, Strike said:

Dude, you need to chill on this one.  I'm part Chinese, but 2nd generation American Chinese, and it wouldn't bother me in the least if I was referred to as Chinese.  Heck, call me a Chink if you want in the right context.  Unless I sense some sort of bias/racist/discriminatory tone to what you're saying it's not gonna faze me.  I gotta admit, when I saw this tangent you started I was like WTF is he talking about?  I had to go digging back through this thread for the comment Peenie made that triggered you.  I read it and STILL had no idea why you find it offensive.  And look, I know Peenie is a racist.  I tell her so all the time.  But in this instance, she wasn't being racist or saying anything that any normal person should consider offensive.  Just let it go man.

Your a chiner?? Ouch.

48 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

Really? Do guys find that hot? 

Not me. :nono: 

Not down there. Maybe just legs is all (unless a mustache). But no further. Keep it all. 

53 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

Really? Do guys find that hot? 

Depends on the woman. I appreciate female nether regions of all grooming choices.

14 minutes ago, The Elevator Killer said:

I don't care either way. There's other things that have my attention. 

Really?? Oh, not me. Boobs? You can have em.

I get my kicks below the waistline sunshine.  :thumbsup:

Just now, The Elevator Killer said:

Butts. 

That's one part. There is a front part too. Also, "The girl's got legs, and she knows how to use them..."

I’m confused, did I write something offensive? The girl is black not Mexican. I mentioned Mexicans because Gorilla Snot is product used by Mexicans. It’s really called Moco de Gorilla. It’s-a really good holding gel for hair.
I thought maybe she used the Gorilla glue thinking it was Moco de Gorilla. That’s the only logical explanation I can think of...

16 minutes ago, peenie said:

I’m not racist:

He’s a gay pedophile. Anything he has to say is invalid. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He’s a gay pedophile. Anything he has to say is invalid. 

I always thought he was gay but I think he is or was married with kids.

Spill the Tea, HT, do tell...

(It means to share gossip/information with someone.)

4 minutes ago, peenie said:

I always thought he was gay but I think he is or was married with kids.

He molested Richard Pryors son. Pryor jr confirmed it. Richard Pryor tired to have him killed. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

He molested Richard Pryors son. Pryor jr confirmed it. Richard Pryor tired to have him killed. 

GTFOH!!
(Richard Pryor had a son?)

1 minute ago, peenie said:

GTFOH!!
(Richard Pryor had a son?)

Yup. He’s gay too. Google it. 

15 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

That's one part. There is a front part too. Also, "The girl's got legs, and she knows how to use them..."

The front butt?

USAToday had an article about how whitey doesn't understand African hair and we need to learn about it.

• Haha 1

There was a book...of silly warning labels.  This suit does not enable you to fly (it was on a superman costume)..I wonder if it is still in print.  Apparently it is...I had name wrong..it says garment..not suit

17 hours ago, DonS said:

Depends on the woman. I appreciate female nether regions of all grooming choices.

This!!  +1

There are so many jokes here..I don't wanna get bannorated.  Can we start a gofund me to bring drobs  back or hire a PI to find wiffle?

1 hour ago, Cloaca du jour said:

There was a book...of silly warning labels.  This suit does not enable you to fly (it was on a superman costume)..I wonder if it is still in print.  Apparently it is...I had name wrong..it says garment..not suit

I liked the disclaimer on the Matthew McConaughey super bowl ad where he's a 2D person and slides into the vending machine.  Disclaimer said something like "do not attempt this if you're a 3D person" 

15 hours ago, peenie said:

Is this woman-splaining? 

1 hour ago, DonS said:

I liked the disclaimer on the Matthew McConaughey super bowl ad where he's a 2D person and slides into the vending machine.  Disclaimer said something like "do not attempt this if you're a 3D person" 

There is a commercial for something that has people driving around on the moon. It says “do not attempt”. 

10 hours ago, Cloaca du jour said:

USAToday had an article about how whitey doesn't understand African hair and we need to learn about it.

What classes do you have today?

Trigonometry and Nappy headed M@therF@ckers.

11 hours ago, Cloaca du jour said:

There are so many jokes here..I don't wanna get bannorated.  Can we start a gofund me to bring drobs  back or hire a PI to find wiffle?

Can you just Venmo me the money?  I know where he is, just talked to him two days ago :ninja:

3 minutes ago, Mungwater said:

Can you just Venmo me the money?  I know where he is, just talked to him two days ago :ninja:

Did you both finish? If so. At the same time? Asking for a ghey friend. 

Saw an article that she is going to donate the $20k from the GoFundMe to charity. 

8 minutes ago, DonS said:

Saw an article that she is going to donate the $20k from the GoFundMe to charity. 

BLM

On 2/11/2021 at 12:48 PM, KayJay1971 said:

Ok. Maybe I am wrong. But the point I was trying to make is not everyone that has brown skin is Mexican. If I called someone from Cuba a Mexican they might have a problem with it. Just because one person does not have a problem with it does not mean that all feel the same way. I will let it go now. 

Cubans are just Mexicans that swam here

Oh thank the Lord!!! Oh, and nice nails lady. :lol:

The Woman Who Styled Her Hair With Gorilla Glue Underwent A Procedure To Get It Out And Is Finally Free

12 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Oh thank the Lord!!! Oh, and nice nails lady. :lol:

The Woman Who Styled Her Hair With Gorilla Glue Underwent A Procedure To Get It Out And Is Finally Free

She should be the new spokesperson and have her face on the packaging.