Sign in to follow this  
Rusty Syringes

Senate thingy starts today

8 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Sorry I thought the edited comment was more in reference to the videos of the rioters.     But obviously the speech was also longer than the couple minutes that they showed.  It's not like the entire thing was "inciting" the riot, but some of it could definitely be considered to have been.

BTW I've said before I thought him pressuring the GA Secretary of State to "find" votes was worse than this.   But considering he was going to be gone shortly I don't really see the point in pursuing any of this.

Could be?  That’s enough?  Could be?

1 hour ago, Alias Detective said:

Could be?  That’s enough?  Could be?

No probably not.  I said they shouldn’t be doing this.

26 minutes ago, The Elevator Killer said:

No one cares. We finally have some fun threads going on. 

Thanks for the bump.  Where are these fun threads you speak of?

Just now, The Elevator Killer said:

Lots of them. In Gorilla Glue we are starting a gofundme to get Peenie some Boobs. R&R Hall of fame. Lots of threads with some fun stuff. 

👍

Raskin is playing this little game weeks after his son killed himself? Wow. Such a great family man.  Biden is a horrible father as well. Look at Hunter. And Kamala is making believe she’s a mother. Her womb is probably inoperable from too many abortions. She is a hore after all.  

Will someone just get a rope, for god sakes.

Orange is the new black.

12 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

When will we get to the evidence that he's guilty?

There is no intention of finding him guilty.  This clown show’s only purpose is to get on record the Republicans who vote for the correct decision to find him not guilty, so that the Dems can say in future elections that these senators supported a mean orange insurrectionist traitor.  Nothing more.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

There is no intention of finding him guilty.  This clown show’s only purpose is to get on record the Republicans who vote for the correct decision to find him not guilty, so that the Dems can say in future elections that these senators supported a mean orange insurrectionist traitor.  Nothing more.

Pretty much this.  

20 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Plus the press is occupied with this nonsense, and not the EO’s this fool has been going nuts with that nobody likes. And his goal is to get kids back in school once a week. Next week they finalize the Covid giveaways and the masses forget those EO’s.  

24 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Yep. And everyone knows it except the leftist politicians. Go figure.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Fireballer said:

LMAO...they literally just used the "fine people on both sides" argument in the Senate thingy.  What say you @Voltaire?

I didn't notice. I'm not following the unfolding events in the Senate thingy at all as my interest in it is zero. In seeing the alert and respoding to your mentionof me, this is my first time opening this thread.

The left still believes the "fine people on both sides" narriative and they'll go to their graves believing it. Really, the unedited video speaks for itself but all they've ever seen is the edited version. The media spread the lie around so thoroughly it is take it for gospel in their bubble and none of them ever seen it debunked ot get called on it. If you, me, or anyone else, only rely on the MSM for the news, we'd beleive it too. And that's how they are. We haven't seen any Geek Club liberals use it in months, if not years, so some semblence of sanity has leaked into them. And it's a credit to them for seeing the light on at least this one topic. But that's about as far as my reach extends. Even at that, it took a long time and much persistence to get the truth through to them.

I still do think though that this is the clearest and most easily disproven media lie out there. It's a chink in the media's respectability armor for anyone that looks. It does require people to take the initiative to click the link and watch for themselves rather than be spoonfed their facts from the media and we've seen regularly how resistant they are in doing so. I click links of people who disagree with me because 1) I don't trust any media outlets anymore and I like to get info from a variety of sources and 2) I want them to return the favor.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

They don’t believe the “fine people” thing. They know it’s a lie. Didn’t stop them. They know it wasn’t a Muslim ban.  Doesn’t stop them. They know the BLM riots weren’t mostly peaceful.  And on and on. They have so little respect for their followers they just fill them up with lies and the sheep eat it up. They want to. 

We have to appreciate that if we do not follow the leftists dutifully we are seen as a threat.   Therefore, if you voted for Trump, if you are not a Democrat voter, if you do not fall in line you are a threat.

And threats must be destroyed.  They are evil.  Not agreeing with Democrats means you are evil. It's really that simple.

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

We have to appreciate that if we do not follow the leftists dutifully we are seen as a threat.   Therefore, if you voted for Trump, if you are not a Democrat voter, if you do not fall in line you are a threat.

And threats must be destroyed.  They are evil.  Not agreeing with Democrats means you are evil. It's really that simple.

You no longer have any rights in America except the right to not be called a racist by the elites.  They can destroy your income, your career, your ability to live where you choose or whom you can talk to on the internet or anywhere else really.  They do it by colluding with the business sector they control to strip you of basic human rights.

24 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

You no longer have any rights in America except the right to not be called a racist by the elites.  They can destroy your income, your career, your ability to live where you choose or whom you can talk to on the internet or anywhere else really.  They do it by colluding with the business sector they control to strip you of basic human rights.

You're a one-man catastrophe machine.

Trump lawyer wiping the matt with biden, kamalatoe, drunken pelosi, schumer, ugly maxine and the rest of these low IQ clowns and the networks have to air it.

They are so focking stupid that thy accuse the other side of doing exactly what they have done and do not realize it will eventually be used against them. 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Trump lawyer wiping the matt with biden, kamalatoe, drunken pelosi, schumer, ugly maxine and the rest of these low IQ clowns and the networks have to air it.

They are so focking stupid that thy accuse the other side of doing exactly what they have done and do not realize it will eventually be used against them. 

And and yet they want to unite this country. The amount of rage and hatred they have is sickening.

36 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

TDS, he’s not the President. But he’s in your head

Something has to replace that massive void.

• Thanks 1

Is there a way to watch the video here?

Never mind I found it

Link

They had to make things up, again? At least they were good at making up votes out of thin air. 

3 hours ago, Mr. Hand said:

TDS, he’s not the President. But he’s in your head

He's also the ongoing top news story in the land, my little daffodil. Your BDS has blinded you from this.

Just now, Rusty Syringes said:

He's also the ongoing top news story in the land

Exactly!  :lol:

• Like 1