edjr

DESANTIS 2024!!! Ron DeSantis :wub:

1 minute ago, seafoam1 said:

And on the other side of the country seattle residents chose to burn and loot their city.

All Seattle folks Don summoned to DC to riot! We are omnipresent Seachode!

Ronald is going to get eviscerated by Lunatic Don. If Pudding Ron ignores him it doesn’t work, if slings the mud with him he looks like a putz. Quite the pickle. 

25 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

😂 There was too much!! 

The payoff in all this bullshet Trump has run through would be for him to completely meltdown the GOP. They gave us this maniac there should be repercussions!

Somehow Trump remains popular with a huge block of folks and I doubt Ronald D has it in him as much as the old school GOP are trying to prop him. I’m not his target audience but man Ron sounds and looks like such a wimp. Say he eeks out the nom. Trump will lose his GD mind and take voters with him. 

This will all be glorious to watch play out.

I think if he loses the nom, he runs as an independent and gives the POTUS to the dems (assuming it's Biden).   I don't like the man, but I'm not sure 8 years of Biden should be the punishment for Trump voters.   That seems a bit steep.  :lol:  

3 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Ronald is going to get eviscerated by Lunatic Don. If Pudding Ron ignores him it doesn’t work, if slings the mud with him he looks like a putz. Quite the pickle. 

Yep, it's a no-win situation and it's fascinating to watch.   Trump doesn't GAF and will take the mud slinging to a place others won't go.  Honestly, what could he possibly say at this point that would make anybody blink?    So like you said - ignore him, and he dictates the conversation.  Go the other route, and he still dictates the conversation.  

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

I think if he loses the nom, he runs as an independent and gives the POTUS to the dems (assuming it's Biden).   I don't the man, but I'm not sure 8 years of Biden should be the punishment for Trump voters.   That seems a bit steep.  :lol:  

I think he dreams about this since he can’t win a national election again…but not sure he can get on all the ballots in time or all the mechanics of making that happen.

If he loses he def is doing all he can to wreck the GOP though.

21 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Which Trump riot was this one?

2 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

I think he dreams about this since he can’t win a national election again…but not sure he can get on all the ballots in time or all the mechanics of making that happen.

If he loses he def is doing all he can to wreck the GOP though.

For sure he tries to take out the RINOs with two middle fingers up on the way out.      

I would be laughing harder at the situation if I didn't think it meant 4 more years of Biden.    I think Trump being the front runner early should have signaled to them it might be the perfect storm and a good chance to prop up a good candidate.   But behind Biden we have Harris and Pete? WTF?      I think the parties are at the opposite ends of the spectrum - the right seems to have plenty of decent candidates waiting in the wings, they just have the old fart in their way.    The left?  the old fart seems to be their best option at the moment.     :lol: 

5 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

I thrill Seachode is having a stroke 😂😂

I love that your city is the piece of crap that it is. You and your family deserve it. 

1 hour ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Love how you guys are just making s*** up because you want Trump to run only because it ensures another Biden win.

Not that what you're saying is true, but you think if you repeat it enough it is.  😂

I don't think it "ensures" it, but I think they believe that Trump as the candidate is the only chance Biden has.  The DNC certainly pumped up MAGA candidates in swing midterms, and it worked glowingly well.

I predict the DNC (and thus, the MSM) will spend the next 18 months fomenting a story of chaos within the Republican party, and position Biden as the stable comatose guy.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

I love that your city is the piece of crap that it is. You and your family deserve it. 

Go fock yourself. Enjoy your catfood tonight.

1 hour ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Love how you guys are just making s*** up because you want Trump to run only because it ensures another Biden win.

Not that what you're saying is true, but you think if you repeat it enough it is.  😂

Did you read Don’s statement about Ronald? This is just getting started.

Do you think Trump is just going to politely step aside win if he loses?

12 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Go fock yourself. Enjoy your catfood tonight.

😆 You all are suffering in the hell hole you made yourself. The whole family is bitter at you for your disgusting liberal support and all the violence that comes within your own home town.

They have got to be sick of hearing you whine about Trump for the past 8 years running. More likely, they left you by now and that is why you are so bitter on top of the TDS.

2 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

😆 You all are suffering in the hell hole you made yourself. The whole family is bitter at you for your disgusting liberal support and all the violence that comes within your own home town.

They have got to be sick of hearing you whine about Trump for the past 8 years running.

You seriously have no clue 😂. You probably don’t see much outside your basement apartment. Probably the most interaction you have had in months I’d guess. You’re welcome!

The “you live in the basement “ thing. It never gets old. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

The “you live in the basement “ thing. It never gets old. 

Tell me it’s not true 😂 

30 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Did you read Don’s statement about Ronald? This is just getting started.

Do you think Trump is just going to politely step aside win if he loses?

💤

We know we know why you have to pump the don up. No one believes the s*** you're spouting, even you.

32 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

You seriously have no clue 😂. You probably don’t see much outside your basement apartment. Probably the most interaction you have had in months I’d guess. You’re welcome!

Not my basement!! 

So hurtful. 😫

Trump!!! :cry: 

I really need some chaz activity where I live to make me feel so empowered. How ever do I get to Seattle? I need some rioting to fit in with those of us who have TDS. The selfiefest just didn't do it for me. I need some molotov cocktails, burning, looting, and destruction of property and killing and beating of police like you all have over there. That will really show them we mean business. 

15 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

💤

We know we know why you have to pump the don up. No one believes the s*** you're spouting, even you.

He’s pulling ahead in the polls no 🤔

14 hours ago, thegeneral said:

Trump doing his thing. Laid waste to Ron in a “statement” killed him on Covid, being his hand picked betch, doing a bad job as Gov, being soft on crime, wanting to cut social security, etc. 

How will MAGA people react is the key.

How would he kill him on Covid?  Trump was definitely more lockdown-ey IMO

14 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Ohio is a swing state?

Uh, yeah.  No party has won it three straight elections since 1980-1988 and 2020 was the first year the national loser won Ohio since 1960

9 hours ago, jerryskids said:

I don't think it "ensures" it, but I think they believe that Trump as the candidate is the only chance Biden has.  The DNC certainly pumped up MAGA candidates in swing midterms, and it worked glowingly well.

I predict the DNC (and thus, the MSM) will spend the next 18 months fomenting a story of chaos within the Republican party, and position Biden as the stable comatose guy.

I think that's correct - and I agree with that point.    Like I said above, the double whammy is that I think Biden is their ONLY shot at winning as well, which is a sad statement on it's own.   I am not as confident though, and I think it's dumb to play with fire like this and actually talk like they want to take on Trump.   To me, it's not worth the risk, but it's their fault for not having good options after Joe (which to be clear, is also not a good option).  

Do you think their is chaos in the Republican party, or is it all Trump as the agent of chaos and it goes away without him?   

5 hours ago, TimHauck said:

I'm not sure what the shot on COVID was.   But you are talking as though facts matter in this situation.   All he has to do is throw out an accusation, nickname, and...   

Did Meatball Ron not want to use the glorious Trump vaccines maybe? 

23 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

I'm not sure what the shot on COVID was.   But you are talking as though facts matter in this situation.   All he has to do is throw out an accusation, nickname, and...   

This post almost seems like Trump is now implying being “antivax” would be a good thing

10 hours ago, thegeneral said:

I thrill Seachode is having a stroke 😂😂

The preferred nickname is Peefoam.

Ok, that is funnier than I thought.   Hard for Meatball to trash the libs much on that front when he was closing places where people could go outside.  

7 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Paraphrasing…But in the statement Trump said he let Governors decide how to do things and that Florida was the third worst for deaths, third worst for cases, was worse than New York, Ron closed everything and handled it generally much worse than other republicans. Also made sure to call it the China virus.

Ron is out there talking about how he doesn’t eat pudding with his fingers

2 hours ago, BuckSwope said:

Right. Meatball Ron is popular with a ton of Republicans. We’ll see how they take Donald ripping their guy with absurd takes, lies sprinkled in, childish attacks, etc.

6 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

How many aliases does tacobreath have?  Now it's thegeneral!

No alias. 

9 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Uh, yeah.  No party has won it three straight elections since 1980-1988 and 2020 was the first year the national loser won Ohio since 1960

In 2020 Trump won 53% to 45%

In 2022 DeWine (R governor) won 63% to 47%, and Vance (R Senator) won 53% to 47%.  State house Rep won 10 of 15 seats.

Not exactly purple.  I guess you can argue that he's trying to "swing" it from Trump.  🤔

19 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

In 2022 DeWine (R governor) won 63% to 47%, and Vance (R Senator) won 53% to 47%.  State house Rep won 10 of 15 seats.

Not exactly purple.  I guess you can argue that he's trying to "swing" it from Trump.  🤔

I’d call Ohio pretty red too in past decade. Still have a one great Dem Senator…my guy Sherrod Brown.

Your comment about swinging Ohio from Trump is very interesting I think. That’s going to be the thing in most red areas. 

3 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

I’d call Ohio pretty red too in past decade. Still have a great one great Dem Senator…my guy Sherrod Brown.

Your comment about swinging Ohio from Trump is very interesting I think. That’s going to be the thing in most red areas. 

chaz. 😆 Focking losers.

4 hours ago, BuckSwope said:

I think that's correct - and I agree with that point.    Like I said above, the double whammy is that I think Biden is their ONLY shot at winning as well, which is a sad statement on it's own.   I am not as confident though, and I think it's dumb to play with fire like this and actually talk like they want to take on Trump.   To me, it's not worth the risk, but it's their fault for not having good options after Joe (which to be clear, is also not a good option).  

Do you think their is chaos in the Republican party, or is it all Trump as the agent of chaos and it goes away without him?   

Without Trump I think there is normal... whatever you would call it coming up on an election without an incumbent.  DeSantis, Haley, Pence, Gabbard, if they and/or others were all to declare are all quite electable, capable, and better than Biden.  They would hash out the issues in debates before the American people, presumably mostly professionally, and may the best person win.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

chaz. 😆 Focking losers.

We're trying to have an adult discussion here.  :dunno: 

4 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

We're trying to have an adult discussion here.  :dunno: 

Yeah. 8 years worth of you getting steered into fighting about Trump by a bunch of liberal TDS stricken morons who refuse to accept that Biden is president and ruining the country as they all whine about Trump. .Great conversation. You fall right into it every time. :doh: So adult of you. :lol:

Ron needs to find an off-ramp with the back and forth with Donald. The problem is there isn’t one. Trump has zero shame, zero self awareness, and basically like a character from VEEP.

The GOP made their bed with this nut, now time to lie in it. It’s up to GOP to ignore this guy but it doesn’t seem like they can quit him. 

13 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Yeah. 8 years worth of you getting steered into fighting about Trump by a bunch of liberal TDS stricken morons who refuse to accept that Biden is president and ruining the country as they all whine about Trump. .Great conversation. You fall right into it every time. :doh: So adult of you. :lol:

The discussion we were having was about the extent to which DeSantis needs to swing Trump voters.  

Also I watched you yesterday go on tilt with scores of posts to this new general poster with inane word salads about Chaz and other crap, but I didn't say anything because I wasn't involved.  Now I am and I'll tell you that you are adding absolutely nothing to the discussion.  

Get your last word in child; I'm moving on.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I was mostly looking at presidential results.   They did vote for Obama twice, has it changed all that much since then?

3 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

The discussion we were having was about the extent to which DeSantis needs to swing Trump voters.  

DeSantis is in a really tough spot. If he gets into the mud with Trump his risks alienation Trump’s voters and looks like a weirdo in the general. If he ignores Trump’s attacks he looks like a wimp. I’ll be real interested to see what direction he goes in during the primary.