edjr

DESANTIS 2024!!! Ron DeSantis :wub:

9 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

He is a douche but I said nothing about him being President.  You're living in your own fantasy world where you fail to comprehend what others are saying and just make up what you want to hear.

I think him being the candidate for President is most likely going to lead to Biden getting a second term.  I don't want Biden again.  I want both Biden and Trump to go away and to get new, younger candidates.  If someone has similar policies to Trump but can act professionally so he can actually get things accomplished then I would love to vote for that person.  A person that acts like Trump is not going to get things done, we've already seen it and we don't need it again.

You're on fire today.  100% with you.

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

"prohibits instruction on sexual orientation"

What's misinformation about "don't say gay" as describing it?

Heterosexuals are included in that.  So "don't say straight" is included as well, but it's being left out.  That's why it's misinformation.

14 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Heterosexuals are included in that.  So "don't say straight" is included as well, but it's being left out.  That's why it's misinformation.

No, it’s not.  No one calls it the “don’t say gay but you can say straight” bill. I agreed that can’t say straight was accurate as well. But that doesn’t rhyme.

I think Tim’s comparison to Obamacare was a good one. Maybe a better one is North Carolina’s “bathroom bill” which wasn’t just about bathrooms but it was included and it is what it became known for

2 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Boycott Florida! Except Disney.  Lol. 

3 hours ago, TimHauck said:

"prohibits instruction on sexual orientation"

What's misinformation about "don't say gay" as describing it?

You really this dense?

Seriously, you really can't think why that would be misinformation.  It literally right in your post.

"Misinformation" = misleading information ("false or inaccurate information, especially that which is deliberately intended to deceive.").  Does that help?

NOTE: "misinformation" also includes leaving out information and/or context as well.

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

You really this dense?

Seriously, you really can't think why that would be misinformation.  It literally right in your post.

"Misinformation" = misleading information ("false or inaccurate information, especially that which is deliberately intended to deceive.").  Does that help?

NOTE: "misinformation" also includes leaving out information and/or context as well.

It's not inaccurate or deliberately intended to deceive.  HTH.   For people that like to whine about other people whining about semantics, you guys sure like to whine about semantics.

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

It's not inaccurate or deliberately intended to deceive.  HTH.   For people that like to whine about other people whining about semantics, you guys sure like to whine about semantics.

Sure it is.  There is no doubt it is. It's not even debatable.  You're leaving out some very important context and information.  

Again, you're not that dense, are you?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Sure it is.  There is no doubt it is. It's not even debatable.  You're leaving out some very important context and information.  

Yes, yes he is. Thick as a brick. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I think we should get rid of book titles.  It leaves out too much context.  

Ronda signed a bill making it illegal to teach about gender identity…. up through 12th grade.

We had a chorus of voices here saying things like “I don’t want a 6-year old to learn this stuff.”

What do you say now that the ban has extended up to age 18?

https://www.cbsnews.com/miami/news/dont-say-gay-expansion-ron-gov-desantis-approved/

• Haha 2

Disney made a second last minute deal to set their own utility rates until 2032 once again pushing in DeSantis' testicles.

Then Trump basically went out and said Meatball Ron lied about his COVID numbers leading Ben Shapiro to almost break down crying on his show and say "That is a lie."

Trump lie? Surely you kid! It's almost as if normal people saw this coming. Trump is the monster you created- enjoy it. 

On 4/21/2023 at 5:16 PM, dogcows said:

Ronda signed a bill making it illegal to teach about gender identity…. up through 12th grade.

We had a chorus of voices here saying things like “I don’t want a 6-year old to learn this stuff.”

What do you say now that the ban has extended up to age 18?

https://www.cbsnews.com/miami/news/dont-say-gay-expansion-ron-gov-desantis-approved/

Sounds good to me.  You Marxists and Commies need to be put down.  Turns out Joseph McCarthey was right about you guys - just 55 years too early.

3 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Sounds good to me.  You Marxists and Commies need to be put down.  Turns out Joseph McCarthey was right about you guys - just 55 years too early.

A 21st century McCarthyist? If you think that is a good thing, you are either terrible at understanding history, or a proud fascist.

The best thing Joe McCarthy did in his life was drinking himself to an early death.

1 minute ago, dogcows said:

A 21st century McCarthyist? If you think that is a good thing, you are either terrible at understanding history, or a proud fascist.

The best thing Joe McCarthy did in his life was drinking himself to an early death.

Why are you always checking my profile? Every time I look at it there you are. 

17 minutes ago, dogcows said:

We need to remove you Marxists and commies.  Whatever it takes to do that in a non lethal way I'm okay with.  🖕

History shows that your side doesn't offer non-lethal ways.

2 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

We need to remove you Marxists and commies.  Whatever it takes to do that I'm okay with.  🖕

Which is the definition of fascism. Label those you disagree with, then use any means to remove them. So you answered my either/or question: you’re not (just) bad at history, you’re a fascist.

• Haha 1

Just now, dogcows said:

Which is the definition of fascism. Label those you disagree with, then use any means to remove them. So you answered my either/or question: you’re not (just) bad at history, you’re a fascist.

That is EXACTLY what you and your side are doing!!! :doh:

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, dogcows said:

HFS what a take! 🤣🤣🤣 we want the commies!!! 🤣🤣😃 you’re completely gone dude. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

HFS what a take! 🤣🤣🤣 we want the commies!!! 🤣🤣😃 you’re completely gone dude. 

"Hey! Those guys are doing the exact same thing we're doing!  That's not fair! Stop it!"  Is basically what he's saying.

The difference between us and them is that we don't want to exterminate our opposition. We just want to remove them from power.

19 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

That is EXACTLY what you and your side are doing!!! :doh:

You specifically said you support Joe McCarthy’s methods. Then you say it’s “the other side” doing it? Okay….. 

Just now, dogcows said:

You specifically said you support Joe McCarthy’s methods. Then you say it’s “the other side” doing it? Okay….. 

I think you have a serious reading comprehension. Not surprised considering you get all of your thoughts from the DNC Glory Hole. 

6 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I think you have a serious reading comprehension. Not surprised considering you get all of your thoughts from the DNC Glory Hole. 

Yes, I do have a serious reading comprehension. Thanks for acknowledging that.

6 hours ago, thegeneral said:

Link

He’s an odd duck. 

Is this his Howard Dean moment?

On 4/23/2023 at 11:00 AM, dogcows said:

Yes, I do have a serious reading comprehension problems. Thanks for acknowledging that.

Well, all liberals are rather stupid so...:dunno:

• Thanks 1

The NAACP issued a travel advisory Saturday in response to Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis’ attempts to ban books about race and LGBTQ+ identities, reject a new Advanced Placement African American Studies course and bar diversity, equity, and inclusion programs in Florida colleges. The advisory was proposed to the national Board of Directors in April during the NAACP Florida chapter’s conference in Orlando.

“Florida is openly hostile toward African Americans, people of color and LGBTQ+ individuals,” the advisory says. “Before traveling to Florida, please understand that the state of Florida devalues and marginalizes the contributions of, and the challenges faced by African Americans and other communities of color.”

“Once again, hate-inspired state leaders have chosen to put politics over people,” chair Leon Russell said in a statement. “Governor Ron DeSantis and the state of Florida have engaged in a blatant war against principles of diversity and inclusion and rejected our shared identities to appeal to a dangerous, extremist minority.”

Things are going great!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

Things are going great!

The chairman of the naacp board of directors lives in Tampa. I expect he will be moving soon. Also, this is so mind boggling divisive and should do wonders for our political polarization. The NAACP and the ACLU have lost all credibility And nothing but partisan Democrat hacks.