Sign in to follow this  
tubby_mcgee

YouTube takes down video of Biden groping little girl. And ND allows lawuits vs big tech for censoring.

LOL.  Rather than libs standing up for themselves and say "Yeah, Biden did it" or denying it, they just erase it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nloOU9J8PQ

Anything you look up "Snopes" (I looked it up just to see if they actually deny it), if its anti-liberal, they deny it.  "Snopes" -- lol.

Snopes says that "big tech censorship" can't be verified.  lol.

Also, we need more of this: (North Dakota allows suing a big tech company over censorship) https://www.foxnews.com/tech/live-updates-big-tech-censorship-1-17-21

Until these companies are physically brought to their knees, they will continue to terrorize and suppress the voice of Americans, while allowing the liberals, china and terrorists to push their agenda.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I follow the weather and Earthcam in a town called Cavalier ND.  I look at Zillow often.  That state seems like a nice place to live.  Less than a million people, white and conservative.  It's like heaven if heaven was really focking cold.

eta:  It consistently ranks as one of the happiest states to live in as well.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Which video was that? There are a lot of him groping kids. I'm guessing it's the one where he sneaks his hand in and pinches the child's nipple. 

The censorship has gotta stop. 

9 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Sessions knows what's up.

Joe Biden is a rapist. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If you ever wanted to go snooping around the girl's shower room, you need a progressive minded creep like Biden* in the White House who forbids schools from preventing you from entering/gawking.

3F65B586-C3D4-4972-ACDB-11052312027E.gif

10 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

If you ever wanted to go snooping around the girl's shower room, you need a progressive minded creep like Biden* in the White House who forbids schools from preventing you from entering/gawking.

3F65B586-C3D4-4972-ACDB-11052312027E.gif

Yeah, it's the progressives who like to creep around the girls locker rooms.

10 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Scum bag. And I don't think anyone disagrees.  The problem, though, is the vitriole hurled from the leftists' glass houses. And if you can't see the difference between schools mandating males to be allowed in girls locker rooms and grown adults at a beauty pageant than I don't know what to tell you.  

Libs: Trumps brags about women are way worse that what Biden has done right in front of us to little girls.

Cons: No they're not. 

Libs: Fine, you got us, we don't care.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, fandandy said:

I follow the weather and Earthcam in a town called Cavalier ND.  I look at Zillow often.  That state seems like a nice place to live.  Less than a million people, white and conservative.  It's like heaven if heaven was really focking cold.

eta:  It consistently ranks as one of the happiest states to live in as well.  

I am in ND.  Crazy that you watch the webcam in Cavalier.

5 hours ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Your BDS is in full grand mal seizure mode.

Because I don't support a child molester? Lol.

You're upset that I don't like the removal of videos of that show child molestation. 

I can't imagine being you.  Seriously.  Your life has gotta be about to the point that it's not worth it anymore. 

How does one get to the point that they support child molstation? 

Seriously. Were you molested by your so called dad? They say it continues down the line, just like abusers. 

Or does the thought of sex and touching little boys and girls excite you? 

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

Scum bag. And I don't think anyone disagrees.  The problem, though, is the vitriole hurled from the leftists' glass houses. And if you can't see the difference between schools mandating males to be allowed in girls locker rooms and grown adults at a beauty pageant than I don't know what to tell you.  

Having sex with adult women is awesome. Groping 8 year olds should be a penalty punishable by death.

5 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Having sex with adult women is awesome. Groping 8 year olds should be a penalty punishable by death.

Bingo. 

Tall tree.

Short rope.

Fix stupid. 

Chomo Joe is a sick fock.  

23 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

I am in ND.  Crazy that you watch the webcam in Cavalier.

Whereabouts?  

It is a bit crazy.  I always have it on in a tab.  Don't ask me why.

There was a house for sale for 40 grand by that water tower in Cavalier.  I google street viewed and drove around that town to find the road where the Earth Cam is located.  It's a nice little town and surprisingly busy.

48 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Because I don't support a child molester? Lol.

You're upset that I don't like the removal of videos of that show child molestation. 

I can't imagine being you.  Seriously.  Your life has gotta be about to the point that it's not worth it anymore. 

How does one get to the point that they support child molstation? 

Seriously. Were you molested by your so called dad? They say it continues down the line, just like abusers. 

Or does the thought of sex and touching little boys and girls excite you? 

Your raging BDS is like a cataract that has blinded your ability to distinguish fact from fabrication, reality from delusion and truth from lies.

The blinding has been a slow, almost unnoticeable process, the progress so slow that it made you unaware of this syndrome's sneaky and insidious nature.

It has polluted your ability to reason to the point that when someone who, out of genuine concern, bravely points out your affliction, you duck into your intellectual safe space and lash out with accusations of that someone supporting pedophilia or being a kid toucher, which is not the case.

Let this be a splash of cold water in your face:

Biden is not a pedophile. If he were, he'd been in jail. Not believing that Biden is a pedophile does not make one a supporter of child molestation.

It simply shows that this someone is firmly grounded in intelligence, emotional stability and fact-based reality, the kind of mental space the BDS prevents you from calling home.

Hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day!

1 minute ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Your raging BDS is like a cataract that has blinded your ability to distinguish fact from fabrication, reality from delusion and truth from lies.

The blinding has been a slow, almost unnoticeable process, the progress so slow that it made you unaware of this syndrome's sneaky and insidious nature.

It has polluted your ability to reason to the point that when someone who, out of genuine concern, bravely points out your affliction, you duck into your intellectual safe space and lash out with accusations of that someone supporting pedophilia or being a kid toucher, which is not the case.

Biden is not a pedophile. If he were, he'd been in jail. Not believing that Biden is a pedophile does not make one a supporter of child molestation.

It simply shows that this someone is firmly grounded in intelligence, emotional stability and fact-based reality, the kind of mental space the BDS prevents you from calling home.

:lol:

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, fandandy said:

Whereabouts?  

It is a bit crazy.  I always have it on in a tab.  Don't ask me why.

There was a house for sale for 40 grand by that water tower in Cavalier.  I google street viewed and drove around that town to find the road where the Earth Cam is located.  It's a nice little town and surprisingly busy.

Buy the house and live happy.

Seems pretty obvious that someone in this thread has BDS.  Supporting child molesters because they haven't been convicted.  How low can one go? :dunno:

18 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

So then you agree its wrong?

A child molesting, corrupt, racist draft dodger. Nice work America. And a hore for a back up. 

47 minutes ago, MDC said:

I didn’t vote for either racist, draft dodging rapist. :thumbsup: 

Whatever delusion helps you sleep, bud. :thumbsup:

17 hours ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Nah.   I just don't like those that support those that hurt children or those that support those that hurt children.

You've SEEN the video of him groping little girls.

That SHOULD bother you.  It SHOULD bother anyone on either side.

Instead, you circumvent, tip toe around, etc.  Toe the party line.

Its on video for god sakes.

You're a bottom dweller.  You'll never be able to escape the bottom echelon of society again.  No matter how much you lash out at others.  Sorry man.  Not everyone was meant to be sane and successful. 

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

So then you agree its wrong?

Yep. On a website (here) where everyone  slobbers and talks about hot women.

Trump does it, and its chastised by some on this site. lol.

I have no idea if Biden has actually molested young girls.  But it is clear from those videos that he has the itch to do so.  I hope for his sake, and the sake of young girls around him, that he hasn’t acted on it and never does.

I would never let my young daughters alone with him, and anyone who says they would have no problem doing it is either a liar or a terrible parent.

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

Whatever delusion helps you sleep, bud. :thumbsup:

Your hero has numerous sexual harassment allegations and openly stumped for baby toucher Roy Moore.

You love Republican creepers. :thumbsdown: 

52 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Nah.   I just don't like those that support those that hurt children or those that support those that hurt children.

You've SEEN the video of him groping little girls.

That SHOULD bother you.  It SHOULD bother anyone on either side.

Instead, you circumvent, tip toe around, etc.  Toe the party line.

Its on video for god sakes.

You're a bottom dweller.  You'll never be able to escape the bottom echelon of society again.  No matter how much you lash out at others.  Sorry man.  Not everyone was meant to be sane and successful. 

Those videos are ancient news, and it's a stretch for you to label him a pedophile, much less label those who won't label him a pedophile as kid touchers or supporters of kid touching. He hasn't faced any charges of sexually molesting kids, and everyone has moved on except for an obsessed few who continue to beat a horse that is not only dead but decomposed to the point of being unrecognizable. 

If I'm not mistaken, you got suspended and drobeski got banned around the same time for throwing around the pedophile label. 

Your BDS keeps you stuck in a do-loop of obsession and delusion, so perhaps it's time to face it head-on and move past it. 

You're embarrassing yourself.

28 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Those videos are ancient news, and it's a stretch for you to label him a pedophile, much less label those who won't label him a pedophile as kid touchers or supporters of kid touching. He hasn't faced any charges of sexually molesting kids, and everyone has moved on except for an obsessed few who continue to beat a horse that is not only dead but decomposed to the point of being unrecognizable. 

If I'm not mistaken, you got suspended and drobeski got banned around the same time for throwing around the pedophile label. 

Your BDS keeps you stuck in a do-loop of obsession and delusion, so perhaps it's time to face it head-on and move past it. 

Guys, multiple videos of Joe Biden brazenly molesting children in front of their parents and on camera is "ancient news." Nothing to see here.

10 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Guys, multiple videos of Joe Biden brazenly molesting children in front of their parents and on camera is "ancient news." Nothing to see here.

He didn't grab any of them by teh or brag about doing so.

17 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

They find new ways everyday to sound dumber than the day before. 

4 hours ago, Rusty Syringes said:

He didn't grab any of them by teh or brag about doing so.

Yeah, guys, Joe Biden isn't on video grabbing children by the and hes not bragging about molesting children. Nothing to see here.

creepy joe being a pedophipe is "ancient history". :lol:

He used to be but he's better now. :lol:

We have no time for this. We need to start looking into what Kavenaugh did in his high school and college days and have trials about that instead.

21 hours ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Where did you come up with the term BDS? LOL.   You're the perfect little liberal.  It's been said that liberals can't think on their own, only copy and repeat.  Nice job coming up with BDS...naming it after TDS. 

That's why you are in the situation you're in.  You just aren't good at thinking.  Poor thinkers don't get far in life.  Sorry lil fella.  Not everyone's mom and dad raised them right.  You can at least blame them.  Ya know, take the pressure off yourself a bit.

BDS would be having a problem with everything that Biden does because he's Biden.  (Sort of like you and Trump).   I don't.

I do however have a problem with grown men that can't help themselves and touch and feel and fondle and rub little kids to make themselves sexually charged up. 
AND those that defend pedophiles, like yourself.  And usually those that defend pedophiles, have a problem controlling themselves around little kids also.

Mind blowing, that you'd call me "deranged" for thinking its okay for Biden or anyone to fondle little kids. 

Only a sick fock would call someone deranged for being anti-pedophile. 

Ya gonna turn me in? Is the little liberal butt hurt? Awwwwww. Poor wittle guy.  Go have some warm milk, a good cry and a nap.  

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Yeah, guys, Joe Biden isn't on video grabbing children by the and hes not bragging about molesting children. Nothing to see here.

You see who raced in here to defend pedos, our neighborhood cucks. They must be protected at all costs. 

26 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Where did you come up with the term BDS? LOL.   You're the perfect little liberal.  It's been said that liberals can't think on their own, only copy and repeat.  Nice job coming up with BDS...naming it after TDS. 

That's why you are in the situation you're in.  You just aren't good at thinking.  Poor thinkers don't get far in life.  Sorry lil fella.  Not everyone's mom and dad raised them right.  You can at least blame them.  Ya know, take the pressure off yourself a bit.

BDS would be having a problem with everything that Biden does because he's Biden.  (Sort of like you and Trump).   I don't.

I do however have a problem with grown men that can't help themselves and touch and feel and fondle and rub little kids to make themselves sexually charged up. 
AND those that defend pedophiles, like yourself.  And usually those that defend pedophiles, have a problem controlling themselves around little kids also.

Mind blowing, that you'd call me "deranged" for thinking its okay for Biden or anyone to fondle little kids. 

Ya gonna turn me in? Is the little liberal butt hurt? Awwwwww. Poor wittle guy.  Go have some warm milk, a good cry and a nap.  

Rusty is out of control 

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

You see who raced in here to defend pedos, our neighborhood cucks. They must be protected at all costs. 

yep.

guys a focking pedophile there's no denying that. if you saw a regular dude from the street doing the same things on camera you'd call for his arrest. any sane person would.

2 hours ago, tubby_mcgee said:

its funny that you wrote, You just aren't good at thinking.  were you intentionally trying to sound dumb?  

Sorry to disturb though, you can go back to your circle jerk echo chamber.  

1 minute ago, Herbivore said:

its funny that you wrote, You just aren't good at thinking.  were you intentionally trying to sound dumb?  

Sorry to disturb though, you can go back to your circle jerk echo chamber.  

Another pedophile defender at work. Don't mess with creepy joe people or herbi will come after you!!