Sign in to follow this  
Mike Honcho

Lady Gaga's dog walker shot, two of her French bulldogs stolen

(CNN)Lady Gaga's dog walker was shot and her two French bulldogs, Koji and Gustav, were stolen Wednesday night in Hollywood, a source close to the singer tells CNN.

The source said the singer "is offering half-a-million dollars to anyone who has her two dogs, no questions asked. Anyone who has the dogs can use this email, KojiandGustav@gmail.com to retrieve the reward."

The Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) said a man was shot during a robbery before 10 p.m. and was transported to the hospital in stable condition. The male suspect took the two bulldogs from the victim, used a semi-automatic handgun and fled the scene in a white sedan, according to police.

The investigation is ongoing.

The source added that the singer's dog walker is thankfully "recovering well."

CNN has reached out to representatives for Gaga for comment.

It's crazy out there.

Gotta love she offered 500k to get the dogs back, no questions asked.  Killers can remain on the streets as long as she gets those dogs back.  We have the worst elites in history. There are too many of them. 

• Thanks 1

Top 100 rankings of dog intelligence consistently rank the English Bulldog near last.  Can't imagine a French Bulldog is much smarter. 

6 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

Top 100 rankings of dog intelligence consistently rank the English Bulldog near last.  Can't imagine a French Bulldog is much smarter. 

You would think they would at least be good at running away.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

Boston Terriers rank 100. That makes sense. My Boston was a great boy but dumb as a bag of hammers. 

30 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

Perfect.  I picked up 2 that look just like hers.  Email sent...reward forthcoming.

8 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I love that they use the term Semi-automatic hand gun

lol

GUN CONTROL!!!1

As opposed to single-action pistols.?.  How specific.

37 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

Dogs have different intelligence rankings? That's weird.... 

41 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Gotta love she offered 500k to get the dogs back, no questions asked.  Killers can remain on the streets as long as she gets those dogs back.  We have the worst elites in history. There are too many of them. 

Liberals.  What can you do?

White supremacist, NRA, Trump supporter probably.

1 minute ago, Cdub100 said:

Dogs have different intelligence rankings? That's weird.... 

Are the poor dogs dumber? 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Are the poor dogs dumber? 

Nah can't be. All dogs are exactly the same and there are no differences between the breeds. 

48 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah, the dog walker can't be thrilled with this precedent.  🤨

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

This is dumb beyond words.  

10 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

This is dumb beyond words.  

Exactly.  But go ahead and see if you can find some words. I don’t think you can. 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Exactly.  But go ahead and see if you can find some words. I don’t think you can. 

maybe she should have said return my dogs and then the cops will arrest you.  but you might be right, someone returns the dogs, she gives them 500k, and its end of story.  when the police say "there was another crime here, your walker got shot".  Gaga can just shut it down because she said no questions asked.  

It is funny watching you cry about anything and everything on the left.  because you seem a decent fellow, I say this with good will.  Get A Life.

leave gaga alone! :cry:

8 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

maybe she should have said return my dogs and then the cops will arrest you.  but you might be right, someone returns the dogs, she gives them 500k, and its end of story.  when the police say "there was another crime here, your walker got shot".  Gaga can just shut it down because she said no questions asked.  

It is funny watching you cry about anything and everything on the left.  because you seem a decent fellow, I say this with good will.  Get A Life.

Maybe she should have said 500k for any info leading to the arrest of the person that shot my servant? It’s funny watching you get your inferior logic exposed. Get a brain. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Maybe she should have said 500k for any info leading to the arrest of the person that shot my servant? It’s funny watching you get your inferior logic exposed. Get a brain. 

nice try

She shouldn't have offered them any amount of money or else another group of kidnappers will steal her dogs again. She should've put a chip in her dogs. 

Just now, The Elevator Killer said:

This shouldn't be too hard to solve. How many people could have known that she was walking Gaga's dogs?

Maybe the dog walker was in on it?

Just now, Gladiators said:

Have you considered doing some PI work on the side?

Being shot may have been just a way to make it seem like he wasn't in any way involved. 

Maybe we concentrate on getting some would be murderers off the street? Some of you are really stupid. 

57 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Maybe we concentrate on getting some would be murderers off the street? Some of you are really stupid. 

Pelosi would just bail them out.