Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Women's sports that you can stomach and watch - sperm off

Just now, edjr said:

Happy you mentioned MMA. It has to be one the worst woman's sports of all time. They are so pitiful to watch.  Maybe some of the best of the best, fine. But far too often they have women in there that should be in the kitchen

Womens MMA isnt good outside of a handful of women who are quite badass.  But a fight is a fight.  Id slow down on a walk and watch 2 obese high schoolers duke it out if I had no where to be.

Just now, listen2me 23 said:

Womens MMA isnt good outside of a handful of women who are quite badass.  But a fight is a fight.  Id slow down on a walk and watch 2 obese high schoolers duke it out if I had no where to be.

When you can absolutely button another person and not knock them down, it's just not fun to watch. Like a bunch of female Roughed Odors sucker punching people. 

Anything topless. I don't care what they're attempting to do.

12 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

:pointstosky:

I am Johnny Fing Knoxville there

You get picked on by speds? it's like posting at FFT

Pole Vaulting  :wub:

• Like 1

Women’s lacrosse- because my daughter plays and I coached. 

Tennis and Beach Volleyball.  But the beach volleyball doesn't have much to do with the sport.

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

Tennis and Beach Volleyball.  But the beach volleyball doesn't have much to do with the sport.

:thumbsup:

Indoor volleyball is worth a look too.  Those volleyball shorts ain't no joke.

1 hour ago, nobody said:

Indoor volleyball is worth a look too.  Those volleyball shorts ain't no joke.

6 feet tall though :gag:

Women's golf at any level, college softball and of course volleyball - all in for. 

1 minute ago, avoiding injuries said:

Lacrosse and soccer because my daughters both play. 

What years and positions?

mine is a freshman. She has taken 2 years off, but was an excellent attack. Had great lax iq, could shoot and feed with both hands... assist leader on the team.  She is starting to take an interest in defense.  I just want her to have fun, but would like to see her at least partially stay on the offensive side of the ball. We’ve talked about midfield but she hates running 😂

5 hours ago, Bier Meister said:

mine is a freshman. She has taken 2 years off, but was an excellent attack. Had great lax iq, could shoot and feed with both hands... assist leader on the team.  She is starting to take an interest in defense.  I just want her to have fun, but would like to see her at least partially stay on the offensive side of the ball. We’ve talked about midfield but she hates running 😂

12 and 6. The 6yo is just starting out this year with a clinic/1 game a week league. 
The 12yo is on a club team and plays mid-field while also doing the draws. She loves to run and is probably the fastest on the team. Fully fluent with both hands. 
Everything came natural for the 12yo, and from what I’ve seen so far, the 6yo is going to have to put in a lot more effort/practice. 

• Like 1

Not only do I not want to watch them play sports, I don’t want to listen to them call games. Instantly makes a game unwatchable. 

Tennis when Kournikova was playing. I even caught a couple of her matches live when she played in the tournament up at Stanford. Currently maybe the Olympic and that is all. 

Found a new sport I had never heard of. Brazilian Beach Handball

Women's sports that you can stomach and watch - sperm off

:o

20 hours ago, Bier Meister said:

Can sizes would be better, rookie <_<

I'm watching a volleyball match between minnesota and wisconsin.  I'd say a good 2/3 are hot, but Minnesota has a setter that's pushing 2 bills, but she has the decency to wear long pants.  The rest are all wearing those booty huggers.

You don't watch women's sports because you are sexist. You are the problem, not the crappy product they put on the court/field. 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/christinebrennan/2021/03/21/march-madness-treat-ncaa-women-same-men-call-spring-sexism/4790316001/