Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Twins-Red Sox game postponed in wake of Daunte Wright shooting

So every time a criminal commits a crime and is killed everything stops?

On second thought they are probably right to cancel the game. Don't want peaceful protest to do that peaceful thing they do.

Cancel the whole focking season if you really care that much.

You mean a human life only deserves one single baseball game to be cancelled??

1 minute ago, posty said:

Maybe they should play on the moon?

I don't typically open those threads.

21 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Cancel the whole focking season if you really care that much.

You mean a human life only deserves one single baseball game to be cancelled??

I wonder what MLB will do if there's another incident like this in Denver the day before the All-Star game.

29 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

So every time a criminal commits a crime and is killed everything stops?

Sad

Warrants, resists arrest, probably has a 50 crime sheet, another one for the lib Mount Rushmore.  

Just now, TimmySmith said:

Warrants, resists arrest, probably has a 50 crime sheet, another one for the lib Mount Rushmore.  

I think he was a wannabe gangster.  His facebook shows him waving money.  Talking about drugs.  Talking about robbing people if they short him on his weed purchase.  Pictures waving a gun around in his car.  

Of course CNNs story has a picture with him at a younger age posing with a toddler/baby.  

9 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

I think he was a wannabe gangster.  His facebook shows him waving money.  Talking about drugs.  Talking about robbing people if they short him on his weed purchase.  Pictures waving a gun around in his car.  

Of course CNNs story has a picture with him at a younger age posing with a toddler/baby.  

You spelled rocket scientist wrong. 

How come no cancellations everytime a cop is murdered? Aaron Hicks of the Yankees is sitting out tonight because of this. Stanton thinking about it. What, your earlier meaningless gestures didn’t solve anything? 

The lady cop thought she was firing a taser.  A case of poor training.  It’s only going to get worse.  Nobody wants to be a cop in this climate, so the standards will be lowered and mistakes like this made. 

You reap what you sow.  

2 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

The lady cop thought she was firing a taser.  A case of poor training.  It’s only going to get worse.  Nobody wants to be a cop in this climate, so the standards will be lowered and mistakes like this made. 

You reap what you sow.  

Standards have been low for quite some time. But usually you could  hide the women in non patrol functions. Now they have to be on the street because no one wants the job or are quitting/retiring. 

Is it at all difficult to distinguish between a taser and a service weapon? I have never seen a taser to know the difference. Would think they look and feel different enough to know IMMEDIATELY 

1 hour ago, KSB2424 said:

You reap what you sow.  

Is there anything you DON’T blame the libs for? Hilarious…

Penalty for pot possession - death? Or was it the $346 fine he didn’t pay yet? Maybe the air fresheners.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Is there anything you DON’T blame the libs for? Hilarious…

Hes right, though.

6 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Penalty for pot possession - death? Or was it the $346 fine he didn’t pay yet? Maybe the air fresheners.

Typical lefty talking points..."he's killed for fines!"  "He's killed for a counterfeit $20"!  Do you know how a traffic stop works when you happen to pull someone with a warrant?

47 minutes ago, nospk said:

Is it at all difficult to distinguish between a taser and a service weapon? 

That shouldn't factor in at all.  You set your gear up the same way, every time.  And the you train under stress to react properly and grab the proper weapon everytime. 

7 minutes ago, dogcows said:

You should view the original tweet, it was updated 2 more times. Your post wouldn't look quite as stupid if you had. Also, the fact that you would even post a Jemele Hill tweet says enough.

Bottom line, dude had a warrant, he was going to be arrested. He resisted and tried to run. Play stupid games win stupid prizes. The moment you resist, you are taking the chance that you won't make it out alive.

11 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

That shouldn't factor in at all.  You set your gear up the same way, every time.  And the you train under stress to react properly and grab the proper weapon everytime. 

Thanks for the explanation and that makes complete sense 

16 minutes ago, nospk said:

Thanks for the explanation and that makes complete sense 

You would probably be shocked at the minimum proficiencies that officers need to maintain to keep their firearm and taser certs.  If you just do bare minimum, you're probably de-trained.

37 minutes ago, Reality said:

Bottom line, dude had a warrant, he was going to be arrested. He resisted and tried to run. 

Ding, ding!  Once ANY police interaction escalates to the point of arrest, your crime has nothing to do with how youre treated if you resist a lawful arrest.  In no way, shape, or form was this guy accidently shot simply over fines or FTA. All that said, nothing about this particular resistance appeared to raise this situation to deadly force. If he's unarmed, you go hands on with less than lethal UofF.  If dude drives off with cop hanging out of car, all bets are off.

The male cop cuffing him was too hesitant and nonchalant about the cuffing. There’s a technique that’s called speed cuffing. It’s easy enough but you have to practice it. He did not apply that technique. 

2 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

The lady cop thought she was firing a taser.  A case of poor training.

Hate to sound sexist... well actually I don't, but I'm not trying to be here - women aren't good at making split second life-death decisions. Training probably helps some, but not enough.

Grabbed her gun AND shot, mistaking it for a taser.?. Good lord. Hard to imagine a male cop would ever make that mistake.  

The army lowered standards for women to get in, can't wait for the repercussions of that. 

MLB, NBA and NFL should punish us all by canceling all of the games. 

I think about the NFL and what makes it tick.

It seems that the NFL has said FU to the conservative crowd -- which was most of its viewers.

They now cater to the woke.  But the woke don't go to games or watch games or really care about football. Most of the woke are too busy sucking on mommy's tittties or their own thumb.

So...where is the revenue?  I can see it turning to jersey sales of woke players (Kaepernick) to woke folks, woke causes etc.  None of who matter to the actual game of football. 

So what is the formula?  Cater to the woke, by advertising woke products and woke messages to the woke folk?  So the actual games don't mean anything.  Just airtime to broadcast the woke message.

Oh, and I can only imagine the NBA is 10x more woke, and the MLB isn't far behind.  

That's why I'm done with the NFL.